Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Hero Online server Source cod [ source code] from syntaxgame dragon legends

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Client is here.

Dragon legend is Hero plus private servers. They open beta(stage1) got shut down by netgame. DMCA dang.

I think we need to compile it. Can't wait to see Hero online comes back. Hero plus runs by netgame is bad.

Someone please compile the servers and share with RZ community.

Here's the gameplay from beta which costs 10$ to join.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
This MMORPG requires tons of works from its database because it didn't came with dragon legends db which they worked it for over 2 years pluses. We only can play on an empty world. Mobs,NPC and AI takes from .tbl(client side to servers db) takes very long to import. I am suggest if someone needs to work on this server emulator, have to make a group of well known good devs.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This MMORPG requires tons of works from its database because it didn't came with dragon legends db which they worked it for over 2 years pluses. We only can play on an empty world. Mobs,NPC and AI takes from .tbl(client side to servers db) takes very long to import. I am suggest if someone needs to work on this server emulator, have to make a group of well known good devs.
i agree everything is empty, there is tons of works ..

rashimi - [Release] Hero Online server Source cod [ source code] from syntaxgame dragon legends - RaGEZONE Forums

rashimi - [Release] Hero Online server Source cod [ source code] from syntaxgame dragon legends - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
expect a full DB with all tables within a week. will make separate post.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
quick update. i have now finished all but 4 tables in the db. drop is proving to be difficult and i need to do extensive testing to ensure all numbers add up. also i have not found a way yet to add npc scripts without doing it all manually. if anyone knows of a faster way please let me know as the information needed appears to be spread across three different files with no common ids or other values linking them. i am talking about npcTable, npc_pos, npc_script, and NPC_Menu. i am afraid if no one finds a way i will only do dragon castle and leave the rest to others as it is very time intensive work.
stay tuned

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
I would've write a small tutorial for those who wants to setup their servers while waiting for the DBs, but I am too busy with works.

If anyone feeling like it please do a proper tutorial setup of compiled servers from MS code and a small instruction with pictures wouldn't confuse.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I would've write a small tutorial for those who wants to setup their servers while waiting for the DBs, but I am too busy with works.If anyone feeling like it please do a proper tutorial setup of compiled servers from MS code and a small instruction with pictures wouldn't confuse.
private servers don't care about players, they care about profits, it shouldn't be that way! these are some of the servers that i met and saw no difference and some even have darknes, great war, war infinit, item apearence, skils divines and everything around money!
:(:Dragon legends
:(:Red Dragons
:(:project Phoenys
:(:Hero online Project
:(:Hero Brazil
:(:Hero Spot
:(:Hero Root

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
They all based on dragon legends server files, anyway, im agreed with you on that. Private servers hosters are too greedy. I never have tried those servers anyway. Are you sure they have divine to darkness without the relogin methods? Nobody has figured out how's the actual code works on the servers files. There was only a temporary solution to solve that problems. If you had read my other posts from database released threat.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
does anyone know how to fix the bug when you activate the divine function and the sockete harmonizer chests only disappear when opening

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
someone help with crafting items and npcs , share help

Back