[Release] Hero Online server Source cod [ source code] from syntaxgame dragon legends

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    MemberRank
    Aug 2006 Join Date
    dawdadLocation
    9Posts

idea [Release] Hero Online server Source cod [ source code] from syntaxgame dragon legends

[Release] Hero Online server Source cod [ source code] from syntaxgame dragon legends
    I hope some good Team can make a good server of old times Hero online for us GL guys.

https://github.com/syntaxgame/dragon-legend

MemberRank
    Nov 2019 Join Date
    SwedenLocation
    120Posts

Re: [Release] Hero Online server Source cod [ source code] from syntaxgame dragon leg

Quote Originally Posted by rashimi View Post
    I hope some good Team can make a good server of old times Hero online for us GL guys.

https://github.com/syntaxgame/dragon-legend
    Sweet release man!! thanks alot ^^
    Smile to the world and the world might smile back!

True MemberRank
    Jan 2009 Join Date
    1,058Posts

Re: [Release] Hero Online server Source cod [ source code] from syntaxgame dragon leg

Database? Resources of the server? Client?

Alpha MaleRank
    Dec 2005 Join Date
    In MarsLocation
    2,208Posts

Client is here.
    https://mega.nz/file/WP5U2K5Z#coTqZd...MyWo6oQyZL3Y1M

Dragon legend is Hero plus private servers. They open beta(stage1) got shut down by netgame. DMCA dang.

I think we need to compile it. Can't wait to see Hero online comes back. Hero plus runs by netgame is bad.

Someone please compile the servers and share with RZ community.

Here's the gameplay from beta which costs 10$ to join.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dgS0-LUCg84
    Last edited by john007; 15-05-20 at 12:02 AM.

MemberRank
    Nov 2013 Join Date
    Czech RepublicLocation
    53Posts

Someone please make totorial how to run in on local

MemberRank
    May 2014 Join Date
    NorwayLocation
    186Posts

Would be sick if anyone made setup tutorial yep ^^

Alpha MaleRank
    Dec 2005 Join Date
    In MarsLocation
    2,208Posts

This MMORPG requires tons of works from its database because it didn't came with dragon legends db which they worked it for over 2 years pluses. We only can play on an empty world. Mobs,NPC and AI takes from .tbl(client side to servers db) takes very long to import. I am suggest if someone needs to work on this server emulator, have to make a group of well known good devs.

MemberRank
    Nov 2013 Join Date
    Czech RepublicLocation
    53Posts

Quote Originally Posted by john007 View Post
    This MMORPG requires tons of works from its database because it didn't came with dragon legends db which they worked it for over 2 years pluses. We only can play on an empty world. Mobs,NPC and AI takes from .tbl(client side to servers db) takes very long to import. I am suggest if someone needs to work on this server emulator, have to make a group of well known good devs.
    i agree everything is empty, there is tons of works ..

Spoiler:

Last edited by fallconecz; 17-05-20 at 11:54 AM.

MemberRank
    May 2020 Join Date
    4Posts

expect a full DB with all tables within a week. will make separate post.

True MemberRank
    Jan 2009 Join Date
    1,058Posts

@fallconecz you found some tutorial?

Alpha MaleRank
    Dec 2005 Join Date
    In MarsLocation
    2,208Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LordDan View Post

Great to heard someone willing to share their works. Can't wait for that happens. Cheers guys, it looks like ragezone forum is having Hero Online sections soon.

MemberRank
    Oct 2017 Join Date
    5Posts

up <3

MemberRank
    Nov 2019 Join Date
    SwedenLocation
    120Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LordDan View Post
    That would be sick!
    Smile to the world and the world might smile back!

MemberRank
    May 2020 Join Date
    4Posts

quick update. i have now finished all but 4 tables in the db. drop is proving to be difficult and i need to do extensive testing to ensure all numbers add up. also i have not found a way yet to add npc scripts without doing it all manually. if anyone knows of a faster way please let me know as the information needed appears to be spread across three different files with no common ids or other values linking them. i am talking about npcTable, npc_pos, npc_script, and NPC_Menu. i am afraid if no one finds a way i will only do dragon castle and leave the rest to others as it is very time intensive work.
    stay tuned

Alpha MaleRank
    Dec 2005 Join Date
    In MarsLocation
    2,208Posts

I would've write a small tutorial for those who wants to setup their servers while waiting for the DBs, but I am too busy with works.

If anyone feeling like it please do a proper tutorial setup of compiled servers from MS code and a small instruction with pictures wouldn't confuse.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Advertisement