[Release] Hero Online server Source cod [ source code] from syntaxgame dragon legends

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    MemberRank
    Aug 2020 Join Date
    9Posts

Re: [Release] Hero Online server Source cod [ source code] from syntaxgame dragon leg

[Release] Hero Online server Source cod [ source code] from syntaxgame dragon legends
    Quote Originally Posted by john007 View Post
    I would've write a small tutorial for those who wants to setup their servers while waiting for the DBs, but I am too busy with works.If anyone feeling like it please do a proper tutorial setup of compiled servers from MS code and a small instruction with pictures wouldn't confuse.
    private servers don't care about players, they care about profits, it shouldn't be that way! these are some of the servers that i met and saw no difference and some even have darknes, great war, war infinit, item apearence, skils divines and everything around money!
    Dragon legends
    Red Dragons
    Project Phoenys
    Hero online Project
    Hero Brazil
    Hero Spot
    Hero Root
    Last edited by elitom8; 11-09-20 at 11:49 PM.

Alpha MaleRank
    Dec 2005 Join Date
    In MarsLocation
    2,218Posts

Re: [Release] Hero Online server Source cod [ source code] from syntaxgame dragon leg

They all based on dragon legends server files, anyway, im agreed with you on that. Private servers hosters are too greedy. I never have tried those servers anyway. Are you sure they have divine to darkness without the relogin methods? Nobody has figured out how's the actual code works on the servers files. There was only a temporary solution to solve that problems. If you had read my other posts from database released threat.

MemberRank
    Aug 2020 Join Date
    9Posts

does anyone know how to fix the bug when you activate the divine function and the sockete harmonizer chests only disappear when opening

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Advertisement