Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Hero War H5 multi-platform android / Iphone / PC

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Has someone already been able to find out how to edit the text in .bin files?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello could someone can help me why i got this error ?
Need to edit IP in MySQL and json. 127.0.0.1 works to me

I get the same error, when trying to connect from another pc/mobile.
But with 192.168.*.* i can connect from devices in same lan.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Need to edit IP in MySQL and json. 127.0.0.1 works to me

I get the same error, when trying to connect from another pc/mobile.
But with 192.168.*.* i can connect from devices in same lan.

You need open port and give ip first. Your 198.xx..xx is local ip. So you can connect only lan

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
File .bin only for config .jpg to show on UI game, u need translated all file .js on list manifest.json, i already translate to Indonesian language and work the translate show on the game UI

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are you saying that this is how the names of the buildings in the main menu were translated? Show screenshots of the names of buildings in Indonesian in the main menu

File .bin only for config .jpg to show on UI game, u need translated all file .js on list manifest.json, i already translate to Indonesian language and work the translate show on the game UI

Are you saying that this is how the names of the buildings in the main menu were translated? Show screenshots of the names of buildings in Indonesian in the main menu

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah I have finished translating into my own language, if you know that the name of the building is in the .bin file how do you know? can you show that the file is in it? this is why i don't share all the translated files, too many leechers and never say thanks just know how to download without contributing to this forum, this is why i translate only into my own language

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah I have finished translating into my own language, if you know that the name of the building is in the .bin file how do you know? can you show that the file is in it? this is why i don't share all the translated files, too many leechers and never say thanks just know how to download without contributing to this forum, this is why i translate only into my own language

I just changed the file from english apk bin and the name of the buildings changed
game\resource\ui - MainUI.bin

When this bin file was replaced with English, the names of the buildings in the main menu were renamed to English.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I just changed the file from english apk bin and the name of the buildings changed
game\resource\ui - MainUI.bin

When this bin file was replaced with English, the names of the buildings in the main menu were renamed to English.
I used .bin file from apk full of bug, can't login or choice server and all texture on the game show broken, i already tested and not work for me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The bins for the UI posted in here dont actually do anything...? also changing any of the text in like any of the files doesnt seem to do anything either (clientTables or other ones)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Has anyone already been able to translate the names of the buildings in the bin file?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi. The .bin file is unicode 16 bin. This is one of the points, and the second, I think, was created using EGRET, in which the entire project is created, including the .Bin library. I did not find ways to decompile it. Perhaps without decryption or a project file is not possible.

Thank you, text via translator.

I used .bin file from apk full of bug, can't login or choice server and all texture on the game show broken, i already tested and not work for me
Different versions in this release and in the APK. If, to add functionality, it will work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

C'mon man, stop asking stupid questions! Just sit on your stupid butt and start reading. People give you all information they know, stop waiting for everything for free.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
tell me, why does it not work on a global Ip?
maybe I need to replace 127.0.0.1 somewhere else :/:
Tell me please

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey, somebody with experience who can install it on the windows vps and preferably also set up domain? Can pay very well :) Offer long term cooperation. Thanks in advance.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Who is working on it yet? So I could not open the bin files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was able to open the bin file. But now I don't know how to put it back together. I think this needs to be done through fairgui, but I haven’t found out for sure yet

Here is the unpacking program. As I said earlier, half of the translation is in bin files

Back