Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Honor Light + Setup Video + GM Panel

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Use this tool, is same too, tutorial also there:
Its said Signature error or file not encrypted ---> D:\Elora\language.lua---> Decryption failed, the file is not Encrypted or written to the file failed!---> Decryption has been completed!try with luac still the same :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its said Signature error or file not encrypted ---> D:\Elora\language.lua---> Decryption failed, the file is not Encrypted or written to the file failed!---> Decryption has been completed!try with luac still the same :D

Signature: shiyuegame
Key: JYDYdpyRecDuHQc8

working

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Which file do we edit to change text? Not the image text just buttons and messages?

I'm also a little confused, I see that some lua files only contain announcements, such as successful registration, only toast, if the ingame language I also don't know which one to edit hehe, maybe later there will be some developments from other members and share them here

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This looks like Knights Raid Lost Skytopia

I don't know about this game, but genres like this have been released a lot this year, even becoming a favorite game in some countries, all I know is that this game is just a reskin or mod from an old game.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone tried replace luac to lua ? this will be shorten times for translate..all languages need to translate in src/game... /view.
Edit: Just tested,luac to lua not working,you need to manual edit every file in src/game..view to make it english.

Last edited:
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
I've begun translating, so far so good. The only other thing I'm wondering about is that luac files in the config folder. Seems those are encrypted, and not using the same key as provided. Or they aren't encrypted and can only be opened in a certain program. Anyone have any ideas?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've begun translating, so far so good. The only other thing I'm wondering about is that luac files in the config folder. Seems those are encrypted, and not using the same key as provided. Or they aren't encrypted and can only be opened in a certain program. Anyone have any ideas?
partner_data not encrypt,and you can open it with notepad++,another encrypted and you can decrypt using this tool in this thread...try again..if you can't,try replate '8' in key to '7'
currently i just know only thing to translate are edit these config files..

can this be used for localhost, for example VMware ?
Yes,you need to install centos 7 on your vmware.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I realized that the config files aren't actually encrypted, you just need to change the encoding to UTF-8 and the chinese characters will appear and can be edited. :)
Oh god,tks much! never figure that..just test few vietnamese clients,i checked these config,still chinese but in game are translated,so i think they may change somewhere..

Back