Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Honor Light + Setup Video + GM Panel

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
partner_data not encrypt,and you can open it with notepad++,another encrypted and you can decrypt using this tool in this thread...try again..if you can't,try replate '8' in key to '7'
currently i just know only thing to translate are edit these config files..

A little confusing, you mean to decrypt the config folder you have to change the last key number from 8 to 7?

I will update this first post, just looking for a useful set of clues to include, thanks for contributing

Facing the bug, hero level stuck 410, idk if it's a max level maybe?

A hero sended from GM Tool can't be sacriface or use gear.

It is Some user facing problem like me?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
A little confusing, you mean to decrypt the config folder you have to change the last key number from 8 to 7?

I will update this first post, just looking for a useful set of clues to include, thanks for contributing

Facing the bug, hero level stuck 410, idk if it's a max level maybe?

A hero sended from GM Tool can't be sacriface or use gear.

It is Some user facing problem like me?
About key,i mistake,if you decrypt another clients,eg : viet clients,you need to change 8 to 7.Most of viet clients using old clients.
Hero level stuck i didnt check it,im focus on translate first,too many texts :D...maybe we can limit level,and star to hero.
We can use this server to most of private client,maybe they old but i think more stable..This client is new,they even increase slot combat from 5 to 6,and added more skills to some heroes,like Izanami.

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Here is my translated config and game folders. All Heroes are translated to the best of my abilities along with a lot of the UI elements. Obviously still a work in progress but just wanted to share. Don't forget to change the IP in the user_panel.lua file also.

Code:
RaGeZoNe is pw.

Edit: Just realized I shared the login screen edits that I didn't test. Sorry about the overlapping text.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here is my translated config and game folders. All Heroes are translated to the best of my abilities along with a lot of the UI elements. Obviously still a work in progress but just wanted to share. Don't forget to change the IP in the user_panel.lua file also.

Code:
RaGeZoNe is pw.

Edit: Just realized I shared the login screen edits that I didn't test. Sorry about the overlapping text.
Tks much,i will test it asap,becoming translate skill desciption.

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Figured out the correct file. Trying to get update to work. Just gotta figure out how it works.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Code:
RaGeZoNe is pw.

thank you, you helped a lot in terms of idle games including old posts from elora raid

Figured out the correct file. Trying to get update to work. Just gotta figure out how it works.

I think the api need to rebuild, u mean app update like download in game in loading screen right?

For development and purpose i recommend using Codeigniter or laravel

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's Erlang, Web Server, Python.
Btw, aaPanel is not a bad choice, just need to install erland or setup erlang, include on server files.

I recommend aaPanel because it is open source and the code can be seen on github, nothing suspicious.

Also, If you are suspicious, then suspect the file server, from the time I learned PW there has always been a mole or backdoor, it's no longer strange for Chinese files.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yes im using aaPanel its the best solution.
And its free.
I will try this ! :)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
try find tool for translate .lua , IDK where we can got it ..
or try for using another client apk,
someone make private server and using that apk, already english but not 100%

ramonymous - [Release] Honor Light + Setup Video + GM Panel - RaGEZONE Forums

leave a trace here if u get more info, We will fix together Thx ..

How can use that apk? or grab some text files of translation?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
have someone erlang skills or someone know how to open events ?

Back