Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Honor Light + Setup Video + GM Panel

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to active this Summon Type? Any help would be appreciated. I can pay for the tutorial also.

ramonymous - [Release] Honor Light + Setup Video + GM Panel - RaGEZONE Forums

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to active this Summon Type? Any help would be appreciated. I can pay for the tutorial also.

ramonymous - [Release] Honor Light + Setup Video + GM Panel - RaGEZONE Forums

this a mod version a champion with 5 elements they mod it into the 6 one but still 5

if you want that you have to mod the client + server :v

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Figured out the correct file. Trying to get update to work. Just gotta figure out how it works.
How is it going ? I think the file is located here http: // your ip: 801 / update / config / url_config_demo.lua

Reaction score
You can download the full source of Honor Light from below link

Pass:7seh

It's really huge file ^^
This source includes many languages.. en, eyouen, idn, jp, kokr, taiguo, tw, vi, xinma

Lets make it work~

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hi
what password for file sszg_work.7z

thank you.

did you find the password ? i tried ══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

解压密码 but not work

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You can download the full source of Honor Light from below link

Pass:7seh

It's really huge file ^^
This source includes many languages.. en, eyouen, idn, jp, kokr, taiguo, tw, vi, xinma

Lets make it work~

its any mirror ? i cant download from baidu

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me in which files are the purchase settings of the money store "Coins", I have a client that is translated and I can't merge with the ones posted here, but it doesn't work for purchases for money "Coins"

Back