Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] 君天下OL | Jun world OL 3D Game

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I released the game long time ago and i did advertisments..
No luck of players,players are not interested in this game seems...
If you want to attract peoples you need mmo tops publicity and description of everything from the game(cost few $$ from your pocket).

My opinion!You lose your time with it...You can use the game for test purpose.

I run beta server in 2018 and got alot of player, we just close the beta due to lack of time.

If work with a good marketing team can receive some money with this game.

Reaction score
I run beta server in 2018 and got alot of player, we just close the beta due to lack of time.

If work with a good marketing team can receive some money with this game.

I run it in 2016 i had maximum 20 players..but yeah if you know and have posibilities to run with good marketing team you can receive great money,the game had potential.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I run it in 2016 i had maximum 20 players..but yeah if you know and have posibilities to run with good marketing team you can receive great money,the game had potential.
I think the problem now is the marketing , because to release it you need a good team, day by day appear some new games and the players move everytime.

I translate to portuguese, create some prizes and events but was a beta version. I have not much free time to finish the job, so i work 2 or 3 hours by week. One day i finish hehe

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
U can share? compiled and source? i like this game!

I released the game long time ago and i did advertisments..
No luck of players,players are not interested in this game seems...
If you want to attract peoples you need mmo tops publicity and description of everything from the game(cost few $$ from your pocket).

My opinion!You lose your time with it...You can use the game for test purpose.

Back