Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Kabod Online Vmware Server + Chinese Client

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I remember there was nude mod for this game. Does anyone have this mod?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I think the files offer the opportunity to play with VMWare on a virtual server for one person. I installed the game on my vds server as our friend Taralong explained in the videos. In the videos, I wrote my own IP address where the IP address is entered. My goal was to install the game on vds server and make it public.I assigned the databases to the server with SQL Management. I ran the 3 .exe files in the latest Kabod + server file. But the first and last exe files were not opened.When I open the 1LS.exe and 3GS.exe files, it cannot find the IP addresses I assigned as in the zone server and the game does not start.Do I need to do a different installation on the VDS server? Since I installed the game on the vps server, I wrote my own server IP address instead of the ip endings with .110 and 200, but it did not start the server.

Since I have a VDS server, I did not install the game with VMWare. I tried to put the files directly into the server and install them as in the video. I already have windows 2012 server on my server.

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I remember there was nude mod for this game. Does anyone have this mod?

It is not a mod, this game in its time was developed for an adult audience, and the peculiarity is that in the combats the characters' clothes are destroyed, the higher the level of the pj's attire, the more body parts it leaves uncovered when destroyed in a battle.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
To change the Monster EXP Rate for TaraLong's VM, open the following ini file:

"C:\KABOD ONLINE\Server 2\Kabod+Server\ZoneServer\ZoneServer\1\zoneserver.ini"

Under [EXPUPEvent] edit "ExpUPPercent = 3000" to "ExpUPPercent = 100" for the default EXP value (100%)
Do the same procedure for all zoneserver ini files in the ZoneServer number folders (1 to d12)

Starved Horned Boar should give 50 EXP at the player level 1 in the starting zone. Wild Horned Boar for the first hunt quest is 59 exp for player level 1 or 55 exp for level 2. Exp values for monsters from 1 zone can be found in "\1\Config\MonsterClass.dat". Quest EXP and Gold rewards are NOT effected by the EXPUPEvent values!

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can you re-upload the file that Kyle 873 shared? If you install it on MediaFire, there will be no problem of deletion. megaupload now deletes large files from its server. I would be glad if you upload the file again.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Can you share the links again? kylie 873 shared and deleted link

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server Files and VM with ENG Client:

Unfortunately the easyupload link will be only available for 30 days :(

GOFILE Link:

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Server Files and VM with ENG Client:

Unfortunately the link will be only available for 30 days :(

Thanks for reupload.Is this same VM image like on original post or have some modifications?
Any clue where is stored server ip in the client?
Regards

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for reupload.Is this same VM image like on original post or have some modifications?
Regards

It's TaraLong's VM and all the files I downloaded 6 months ago from this thread. Don't remember if I did any modifications to the VM, I think I changed exp gain for zone 2 and 3 to x2 and rest of the zones to exp x1. I think that original VM had exp x30 in all the zones (maps). Also maybe I changed the IP for the VM workstation.

Hi thank you zoran, Is it possible to install the game on vds server with these files?

No idea :( I never tried to open the VM server for other players or used it in LAN. You can try to setup your own server, I included just the server files (without the VM) in the Kabod Online zip file. For VMware file use the VMware Workstation Pro or VMware Workstation Player.

Kabod Server files only (no VM):

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
hello, did you install kabod online server? I tried to install the game vds server, I changed all the ip addresses defined in the game with my own wan ip address, but when I press 1LS.exe, it says the database could not be found.192.168.0.200 , 192.168.0.110 I replaced all starting ip with vds server ip It says database not found. If you have set up a server, can you tell me which files to change the ip addresses? I watched the videos on the subject, I changed all of them as in the video, but it does not work.​

Last edited:
Back