Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Lunia Server Files [2.6]

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
:?:Very good game thank you very much How to fix??

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
someone to help me? I was able to add the cash items and separate them by category, but I can't finish the purchase, I don't know if an .asp file is missing or a table or dbo is missing. on the sql server. does not appear the value of lcoin is "loading cash information"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it's a pity that no one helps, i'm sad to know who the files don't share with us, i'm trying to make the shop work more unsuccessfully, very sad

Oh, sure~
It's very easy to say that nobody helps when users like you and others doesn't do absolutely anything to help when someone releases stuff like files, fixes and more.

Even CloudOfDarkness(†) said initially (in the first post) that she needed help with a few things:
Anyway, there's some issues that needs to be fixed yet:
Seems that some chats aren't working (guild, family, whisper).
I'm unsure if family is working at all.
PVP server stills broken (auth problem, probably; I still need to check the ASPs and SPs related to the PVP).
Party system [F4] isn't working
Quests are working, but they still available after completing them.
Pet contracts is bugged too

Nobody, absolutely nobody helped her with some fix.
Later, I released several fixes myself and still needed help with some problems, as I've said:
Portalcake; said:
Anyway, it still has some known issues:
Guild Exp/Level is simply out of control.
Change Guild Icon button isn't working.
Family chat isn't working, it's just says "You're not a family member."
In-game cash shop (F7) isn't working too.

Some members came here just to show their progress in fixing these problems, but they don't even care to share anything. Since then I don't give a damn about this game and I don't intend to release anything else.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Later i'll post all completed 2.6 server without src, we already have 50% of the source of 3.1 posted here on ragezone (which can even be used for 2.6) , just strive to get more things done ..

CloudOfDarkness - [Release] Lunia Server Files [2.6] - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Liberação] Arquivos do Servidor Lunia [2.6]

Later i'll post all completed 2.6 server without src, we already have 50% of the source of 3.1 posted here on ragezone (which can even be used for 2.6) , just strive to get more things done ..

CloudOfDarkness - [Release] Lunia Server Files [2.6] - RaGEZONE Forums

thanks for helping, we will be grateful, wanted me to have a little more knowledge to also help , thanks for real

Oh, sure~
It's very easy to say that nobody helps when users like you and others doesn't do absolutely anything to help when someone releases stuff like files, fixes and more.

Even CloudOfDarkness(†) said initially (in the first post) that she needed help with a few things:

Nobody, absolutely nobody helped her with some fix.
Later, I released several fixes myself and still needed help with some problems, as I've said:

Some members came here just to show their progress in fixing these problems, but they don't even care to share anything. Since then I don't give a damn about this game and I don't intend to release anything else.

Sorry i didn't mean to offend you. deleted

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could anyone tell me how I can get the status of all the characters in the game? Is there an asp file that takes this value as a parameter? I'm trying to finish the rankings, but I can't find this data. Thanks !:thumbup1:

Solved!!!!

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Stop buying lunia files from dumb people, and don't believe anyone in this crappy community...

Spirit Lunia Files By Sage: Webserver Shop Files:

SQL D-Shop by Sage:

Rank Files By Teles: BinaryConverter ( .b >> XML) By Teles: 2.6 Full XML Files By PortalCake:
ItensInfo ChaosLunia/SpiritLunia:

Bonus: http://forum.ragezone.com/f857/lunia-2-6-asp-binaries-1195424/

Last edited by a moderator:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Stop buying lunia files from dumb people, and don't believe anyone in this crappy community...Spirit Lunia Files By Sage: Webserver Shop Files: SQL D-Shop by Sage: Rank Files By Teles: BinaryConverter ( .b >> XML) By Teles: 2.6 Full XML Files By PortalCake: ItensInfo ChaosLunia/SpiritLunia: Bonus: http://forum.ragezone.com/f857/lunia-2-6-asp-binaries-1195424/
Thank you a lot for these files, i was really needing it. Do you by any chance why the rebirth system it is not working? I get "Failed to Rebirth everytime i use. I tried checking the files, but i couldn't find it any issue, it is server related maybe?...While I really wanted to contribute somehow considering @Portalcake last post, i don't really know how I can do something about. However i will let this Spirit Lunia 2.7 client here if someone can use its files, i didn't see nothing here regarding 2.7 files besides Sagedonald DB files.Link: Some of you may be aware of this client, but there's always someone needing it. Sharing is caring, after all.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you a lot for these files, i was really needing it. Do you by any chance why the rebirth system it is not working? I get "Failed to Rebirth everytime i use. I tried checking the files, but i couldn't find it any issue, it is server related maybe?...While I really wanted to contribute somehow considering @Portalcake last post, i don't really know how I can do something about. However i will let this Spirit Lunia 2.7 client here if someone can use its files, i didn't see nothing here regarding 2.7 files besides Sagedonald DB files.Link: Some of you may be aware of this client, but there's always someone needing it. Sharing is caring, after all.

Hey dude, Im having a problem, everytime I try to log-in, I get a message saying "Unknown Log-in Error".
I read something about windows registry but I'm not sure it's that's a thing.

I'm using 2.6d Client and Server files, all set-up but I just can't log-in

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You can try check your SQL Instance in the ASP files and if they are properly linked with your DB. Also, you can check your IP in connectInfo.b in your Lunia folder to check if it's the same on the Console servers.... If this doesn't work, i'm sorry, but u can wait for someone who understands better the setup than me.I do remember sharing the same problem as you, but i can't remember how i've fixed though.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how do i use this spirit files lunia.xml and how do i activate the f7 cash store can someone help me please

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi anyone knows how to make a offline Lunia server? I just want to play as a single player or with my sister. Anyonbe has a step by step tutorial and server files? it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello, could someone upload the files again? I wanted to make a server for me to play alone.

Back