Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Lunia Server Files [2.6]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hey sir, can you tell me where can I find the NPC files? I want to learn how to create new NPCs, thanks !!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Client:
Server Files:

cya.

How are you.
I was recently searching the web for a lunia and found this page.
Unfortunately, the URL link seems to be broken.

Please re-upload the Lunia 2.6 client. I need your help.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Sorry to be another person asking for links, but I can't get the server link? I managed to get the 2.7 Spirit Lunia Client from BountyHunter's post.

Thanks for the help!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for your reply.
When I launch this, the patch launches and I can't get to the game.

Do you know how to avoid the patch?

Are you expecting it to just work or setup your own offline server?
If it's the former you're best checking here for the only open private server (I think):

Hello everyone,

Sorry to be another person asking for links, but I can't get the server link? I managed to get the 2.7 Spirit Lunia Client from BountyHunter's post.

Thanks for the help!

These are the 2.6d files from Page 3, updated to make stage and shop work with fixes found within Ragezone threads.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
not sure if this is the correct one but it is the only server file i got with 2.7 in title i got 2.6 and some other ones.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

These are the 2.6d files from Page 3, updated to make stage and shop work with fixes found within Ragezone threads.

Thank you Kaneshaw, will this work with the Spirit Lunia 2.7 Client?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you Kaneshaw, will this work with the Spirit Lunia 2.7 Client?

I haven't played around with them in a few years now. I'm pretty sure it does work if you can modify the ConnectInfo.b file, however it wont have the changes from 2.7 shown as they need to be added to the server side of the files too which if I remember correctly, just copying and pasting the client file to server causes it to break.

I know it's possible to add skill changes to the 2.6 files by unpacking the 2.6 and 2.7 versions, adding the differences into the 2.6 file and then packing it back up and using them.
My main goal was to try and enable the level 75 skills but I ended up giving up after a few attempts due to my lack of programming expertise.

There is a client in that zip file that should definitely work though, but only has 2.6 changes.

--EDIT--
I checked the 2.7 client and it looks like you can't open it as it crashes trying to open the patcher. If there's a way around it I'm not sure what it is.

There is another Spirit Lunia client here:
I have used it and it works with the files I provided, so I think it's 2.6 but with some client customisation the Spirit team must've done, but maybe it'll be useful for someone.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
oops sorry didn't realize there is a pass. try this.
traprArapucru_A6+ep6w=rAg6w=NA+rtraprAg_A6+ep+rucru_A6+ep6w=NAj-&reneyucru_A6+ep+ucru_A6+ep6w=rtj-&reneyucrug6w=NAj-&reney
ok, thank you, the pass work fine here.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I haven't played around with them in a few years now. I'm pretty sure it does work if you can modify the ConnectInfo.b file, however it wont have the changes from 2.7 shown as they need to be added to the server side of the files too which if I remember correctly, just copying and pasting the client file to server causes it to break.

I know it's possible to add skill changes to the 2.6 files by unpacking the 2.6 and 2.7 versions, adding the differences into the 2.6 file and then packing it back up and using them.
My main goal was to try and enable the level 75 skills but I ended up giving up after a few attempts due to my lack of programming expertise.

There is a client in that zip file that should definitely work though, but only has 2.6 changes.

--EDIT--
I checked the 2.7 client and it looks like you can't open it as it crashes trying to open the patcher. If there's a way around it I'm not sure what it is.

There is another Spirit Lunia client here:
I have used it and it works with the files I provided, so I think it's 2.6 but with some client customisation the Spirit team must've done, but maybe it'll be useful for someone.

Thank you so much! I look forward to trying this out over the weekend! I really appreciate the links!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
In the event that someone has a great enough desire for the Lunia 2.7 client that goes hand-in-hand with the files I previously leaked, you can download yourself a copy here:

(This client can be used to log into 2.7 leaked executables if you can bypass HWID and time restrictions; EXEs were locked to a time period too. If you set your machine's time back to October of 2014, for example, they will run, while if your system time is set to today, they will not run, assuming HWID is bypassed successfully) (Do note that this client is wholly fucked in the sense that it doesn't even use authentication lol. It does not even send a password to the server, only a username, so there is no way to even authenticate users.)

(The protocols on this client do not match the leaked 2.7 files, and as a result, are unsuitable for logging in and playing; although this would be the client to use if upgrading the source code from 2.6 to 2.7 as both are the TW-Publisher variant)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In the event that someone has a great enough desire for the Lunia 2.7 client that goes hand-in-hand with the files I previously leaked, you can download yourself a copy here:

(This client can be used to log into 2.7 leaked executables if you can bypass HWID and time restrictions; EXEs were locked to a time period too. If you set your machine's time back to October of 2014, for example, they will run, while if your system time is set to today, they will not run, assuming HWID is bypassed successfully) (Do note that this client is wholly fucked in the sense that it doesn't even use authentication lol. It does not even send a password to the server, only a username, so there is no way to even authenticate users.)

(The protocols on this client do not match the leaked 2.7 files, and as a result, are unsuitable for logging in and playing; although this would be the client to use if upgrading the source code from 2.6 to 2.7 as both are the TW-Publisher variant)

Oh hey Sage! I didn't know you were still active. Thanks, I've not seen these clients before so will save them for next time I delve into it.

Thanks for all your past posts and help btw, they helped alot a few years ago when I was setting my first server up :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay so after the recent activity on this thread and new info from sage, I decided to take another stab at getting 2.7 working, mainly for the new skills.
After a long 1-2 weeks I finally managed to get them working!
Working75Skills - [Release] Lunia Server Files [2.6] - RaGEZONE Forums

Thanks alot @sagedonald for all your help :)

Next steps is to try and get it in English and fix some of the skills that seem to cause crashes now, then if there's any interest in 2.7 I can release the changes I did to get it working.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back