Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] Martial Heroes Emulator + Source Code + TuT

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
query the openheroes database for world to load up... else just relog and mobs are there. (if u manged to get ingame)

additem yourself an RC ticket btw (if u dont know how to get there) but all maps have mobs.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
query the openheroes database for world to load up... else just relog and mobs are there. (if u manged to get ingame)

additem yourself an RC ticket btw (if u dont know how to get there) but all maps have mobs.

please help me ?
How to run a quest in the game currently has a quest but cannot accept it from the npc

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
when use any scroll go any town npc none. when relog all normal.
and same npc like cow :(
Can aynone help me.
and how add new items? database
and item spawner drop only 1 sam. how to more?
ty

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
And how add item to NPC_?
i want add new heal pot and 1 day kiji C in npc
thank you

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I added npc to the sql file but it doesn't appear in the game
I added item the sql file but it doesn't appear in the game ( Like pandora weapon and GM exp Pot %30-- Exp tag C x4 and new attack pot)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have a problem. I seem to have done everything as instructed and when I press doonline.exe I get the error "Connecting to Global Martial Heroes server failed". What did I do wrong? Can someone help me?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a problem. I seem to have done everything as instructed and when I press doonline.exe I get the error "Connecting to Global Martial Heroes server failed". What did I do wrong? Can someone help me?

you can follow the instructions in the video.
links:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
djshiro - [RELEASE] Martial Heroes Emulator + Source Code + TuT - RaGEZONE Forums

djshiro - [RELEASE] Martial Heroes Emulator + Source Code + TuT - RaGEZONE Forums
hi all i have a new server up and runing if you like to come and play have fun meet new fronds just like the old days
game Version 2014 the link is here just download the client and register if you need anything just hit me up in the game

Back