Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Rusty Hearts Reborn Server Files + API + Tools + VM + [Video]Tutorial

Reaction score
this is the expected result, after starting the servers just run the batch on the client, if it doesn't work double check the tutorial

Working now. I checked the gm tool. Is there a way to put zen? Using the gm tool to send items in via mail works, but when you try to move it on your inventory. it doesn't work.

JuniorDark - [Release] Rusty Hearts Reborn Server Files + API + Tools + VM + [Video]Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
Working now. I checked the gm tool. Is there a way to put zen? Using the gm tool to send items in via mail works, but when you try to move it on your inventory. it doesn't work.

JuniorDark - [Release] Rusty Hearts Reborn Server Files + API + Tools + VM + [Video]Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

Zen is only working on the chinese client, a new billing API is nedded for the english client.

Note that not all items that the gm tool can send is avaliable on the server, the items that are on the client but not on the server you cant use, you will see "Inventory Full" message with these items.

Reaction score
Zen is only working on the chinese client, a new billing API is nedded for the english client.

Note that not all items that the gm tool can send is avaliable on the server, the items that are on the client but not on the server you cant use, you will see "Inventory Full" message with these items.

So it's better to use the CN client? Does it have a more complete files?

Reaction score
Added weapons/armor ids into "ItemList_String.rh" there are a few weapons that are missing (for some reason couldn't repack them into itemlist_string)

Put it into same folder as RH GM TOOL.

Reaction score
Run SMMonitoring_Release_x64.exe port how many?
SMMonitoring uses port 50091
Added weapons/armor ids into "ItemList_String.rh" there are a few weapons that are missing (for some reason couldn't repack them into itemlist_string)

be warned that the GM tool was made only for sending items, armor/weapons have extra attributes like durability, rank and random buffs, it is recommended to use the official tool to make these items.

GMTOOL uses the Base_ItemTable on RustyHearts db for the itemlist, i had to split it into 3 tables (Base_ItemTable, Base_ItemTable_Costume, Base_ItemTable_Equip) because it breaks if there are many items in the same table, so if you want to create equipment, rename Base_ItemTable_Equip to Base_ItemTable.

Thank you, but there are a lot of these files. Maybe you know exactly where the localization files are stored or at least approximately where?
Search for files with string in the name

here's the name of some files with strings for translation
addeffect_string
angelaskill_string
auctioncategory
battleduelmatchtype
championenemy_string
characterfocuschange
charactermastery
charactertitle_string
dialogstring
emotion
frantzskill_string
haircut_string
help
itemcategory
itemlist_armor_string
itemlist_costume_string
itemlist_string
itemlist_weapon_string
itemoptionlist
linkdialogstring
mapselectdungeoninfo
mapselectmonsterinfo
missionstring
natashaskill_string
new_itemoptioncondition_string
npcinstance_string
partydungeons
pet_string
questcomplete
questgroupcomplete
questgrouprequest
questgroupstring
questmap
questrequest
queststring
questtrigger
setitem_string
startpoint_renewal
string.rh
trainingdg
tudeskill_string
typography_string
unionpackage_string
world_string

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
And open them in RH Table Tool? - It gives errors when I try to open them, and Notepad++ doesn't display them normally. =/

Reaction score
be warned that the GM tool was made only for sending items, armor/weapons have extra attributes like durability, rank and random buffs, it is recommended to use the official tool to make these items.

GMTOOL uses the Base_ItemTable on RustyHearts db for the itemlist, i had to split it into 3 tables (Base_ItemTable, Base_ItemTable_Costume, Base_ItemTable_Equip) because it breaks if there are many items in the same table, so if you want to create equipment, rename Base_ItemTable_Equip to Base_ItemTable.

I see, thank you for clarifying.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My order of action:
1)Moved RH PCK Tool and RH Table Tool into the client
2) Extracted the whole client with RH PCK Tool
3)Opened RH Table Tool and moved cursor to string.rh
Error in the end ...What am I doing wrong?
By the way, when I run the RH Table Tool as an administrator - moving the file in the RH Table Tool does not work at all

Decrypting:D:\Rusty Hearts Reborn\Rusty Hearts_Client_EN\Rusty Hearts\PckOutput\table\string.rh
Error:The data format is incorrect

Decrypting:D:\Rusty Hearts Reborn\Rusty Hearts_Client_EN\Rusty Hearts\PckOutput\table\string.rh
Error:Non-negative number required.
Parameter name:capacity

Encrypting:D:\Rusty Hearts Reborn\RustyHearts_Client_EN\Rusty Hearts\PckOutput\table\string.rh
Error:Invalid character for the specified encoding, line 1, position 1.

Encrypting:D:\Rusty Hearts Reborn\RustyHearts_Client_EN\Rusty Hearts\PckOutput\table\string.rh
Error:Invalid character for the specified encoding, line 1, position 1.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It turns out we do not have a client that can be edited, but have the tools to edit? This is unfortunate ...Didn't anyone save the client Revision: 32959 ?=(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I found a couple of clients .. how do I find out their versions ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've got a copy of CH client
Revision: 32764
Resource: 88185
and
Revision: 33581
Resource: 88185
and
Revision: 33776
Resource: 89757

Might have a few more on my backup drive

Reaction score
Yep,
Edit: After some tests 33776 is too advanced for this server too, a lot of weird bugs happen, 33581 is the best candidate for this server.

Very nice! Revision: 33776 works perfectly, will be necessary to edit the client a bit to activate some dungeons. I will start working on it and in an english patch.
M3aqQzEh - [Release] Rusty Hearts Reborn Server Files + API + Tools + VM + [Video]Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back