Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Rusty Hearts Reborn Server Files + API + Tools + VM + [Video]Tutorial

cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
UPDATE 5

Ok... it looks like the performances of the virtual machine are not always the same. some times happen that the server is not fully loaded. I learned how to properly use the SMMonitoring_Release_x64 app and it looks like I have everything under control now !!! :)
Sorry for the spam.

Performance of VMs are always the same if you configure it right. Just be sure to give it enough resources. I gave mine 24 GB RAM, 4 full cores of the CPU and enabled nested Paging. It runs perfectly fine (even with a crappy windows OS on it). Also you should use Virtualbox instead of VMWare Player. This will give you a very big boost on performance as vmware is just faster when using 3D stuff on it. For simple 2D server OS virtualbox is much faster (You can convert the vm by exporting in vmware to open format and than reimport on virtualbox).

Depending on your machines network config you should also consider using bridget network instead of NAT. At least if you want others to connect too without fiddling with NAT settings :wink:

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
its work!
JuniorDark - [Release] Rusty Hearts Reborn Server Files + API + Tools + VM + [Video]Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
when start the client,it tips: gate xml error.. what's wrong? how to fix it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got the same problem..I can open the inof&xml file website but I can't login into servers

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
gate xml error means that the client cannot connect to the server, check if you are launching the client using the bat file and not running directly rustyhearts.exe
yes, i do double-click start.bat.. but have also this problem...i dont know what's wrong...

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
@juniordark,thanks,it's ok,but has other problem..
i set free_cash =0 and add cash in rustyhearts_auth..cashtable..,billing_url is also ok. but cash =0 ingame.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Which file do I edit to change drop/exp rates and unlock blood mode(2+ players only) for solo?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there no way to disable the party requirement for Blood Mode?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm getting an issue when running AgentManager_Release_x64.exe. I've added a photo, hopefully someone can help.

JuniorDark - [Release] Rusty Hearts Reborn Server Files + API + Tools + VM + [Video]Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
我在运行 AgentManager_Release_x64.exe 时遇到问题。我添加了一张照片,希望有人能帮忙。

Database configuration error

Back