Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Rusty Hearts Reborn Server Files + API + Tools + VM + [Video]Tutorial

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Very nice! Revision: 33776 works perfectly, will be necessary to edit the client a bit to activate some dungeons. I will start working on it and in an english patch.
M3aqQzEh - [Release] Rusty Hearts Reborn Server Files + API + Tools + VM + [Video]Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums
Nice, I checked around on one of my backups and have a few more versions.
Uploaded the newest I have to folder above:
Revision: 34667
Resource: 93306

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Nice, I checked around on one of my backups and have a few more versions.
Uploaded the newest I have to folder above:
Revision: 34667
Resource: 93306
Revision: 34667: This client is too advanced for this server, a lot of weird bugs happen, 33581 is the best until now, need more tests.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm going to send the equipment using the official GM tool, and as you told me, I changed it to Base_ItemTable_Equip to Base_ItemTable, but the equipment is in the item selection list, but the list and send button that decide where to put it in are gone What should I do?

Reaction score
After more tests, the best candidate for this server is 33581 (the same client revison as the first shared chinese client but this client is complete), updated the first post with the client.

Have you started to translate the chinese client?

This is how far i have translated

It's not perfect, first time translating. 70% google translate 30% steam english client. maybe if we had newer english client it would be easier to translate.
the steam client isn't even close to the chinese (alot of different cells and ids in microsoft excel)

Reaction score
I'm going to send the equipment using the official GM tool, and as you told me, I changed it to Base_ItemTable_Equip to Base_ItemTable, but the equipment is in the item selection list, but the list and send button that decide where to put it in are gone What should I do?
yeah, the official GM tool need a lot of fixes to work since is a pre-reborn version, i fixed what i could to work with this server, i know almost nothing about .asp . Maybe someone good with asp can help fix it.

Have you started to translate the chinese client?

Here is a very WIP english patch for 33581:

Updated: 07/21:More translations, updated dungeon map.

Install (Remember to make a backup first):
  • Open RH PCK Tool and drag the folder en_patch to the blue box to apply the patch.
  • The server also needs to have a copy of the tables from the client, unzip server_table on the server folder.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah, the official GM tool need a lot of fixes to work since is a pre-reborn version, i fixed what i could to work with this server, i know almost nothing about .asp . Maybe someone good with asp can help fix it.

Here is a very WIP english patch for 33581:

Install (Remember to make a backup first):
  • Open RH PCK Tool and drag the folder en_patch to the blue box to apply the patch.
  • The server also needs to have a copy of the tables from the client, unzip server_table on the server folder.

Good job! Thanks ..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everyone !! :)
First of all, thank you very much for making these publicly available: I'm really looking forward to be able to play this game again !!! :)

Unfortunately, though, I'm not able to let the client to connect to the server.
I'm using the server (running from the VM) and the client on the same PC.
It looks the server is correctly running.
I also tested the visibility from the browser and it seems to work.
browsertest - [Release] Rusty Hearts Reborn Server Files + API + Tools + VM + [Video]Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

The client is the chinese one with the english patch applied.
On the server, I overwrote the english table folder provided and I also made sure that the active_area country on service_control.xml is set to chn_beta.

This is what happens in the client:
unabletoconnect - [Release] Rusty Hearts Reborn Server Files + API + Tools + VM + [Video]Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums
Could you please help me figuring out what I am doing wrong?

Thank you :)

EDIT

Ok, silly me, I wasn't starting the servers !! :p
Now they are running but not all of them, it looks like:
monitori - [Release] Rusty Hearts Reborn Server Files + API + Tools + VM + [Video]Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums
and I'm getting this error in most of the other servers:
dbcconnectionfailed - [Release] Rusty Hearts Reborn Server Files + API + Tools + VM + [Video]Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums
I'm definitely missing something here...

Attachments

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I don't know what I did but it's all working now !!! :p
I thought there was a timeout problem of some sort happening the first time I launched the servers.
It looks like everything is good :)

Cheers ;)

UPDATE

It's me again... sorry to bother but I'm stuck at the initial screen:
stuck - [Release] Rusty Hearts Reborn Server Files + API + Tools + VM + [Video]Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums
I keep pressing keys on keyboard mouse and gamepad but nothing works.
Do you have any idea what this issue could be?
Not entirely sure if it's a server thing or a client one.

UPDATE

In the server I have seen an error about a deleted character table missing in the database... not entirely sure what's going on there.

Attachments

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Kinda crappy to yoink our groups custom client without asking.

Reaction score
I did an update on the server/client that enables all the content up to level 55, since the client 33581 does not have this content and the server does, the new client is a mix between 33776 and 33581

Added Content:
  • Translation of most of this content (~95% complete)
  • Level 20/30 Raids: Restricted Incinerator, Deserted Farm
  • Level 50~55 Dungeons (unlocked with story quests): Altar, Aquarium Sector 2, Collapsed Guest Villa, Collapsed Altar
  • Level 52/55 Training Dungeons: 7 Magic Stones , Forked Road (these were broken so I made some updates to the scripts)
  • Avatars (Roselle, Leila, Edgar, Meilin, Ian) have new skills, use Skill Reset to get the new skills.

Issues:
  1. The Training Hall map screen is missing some images, I will try to fix later since it is a pain to work with these flash files.
  2. You can't buy the Magic Barrier X skill for Roselle/Leila, on the client there is an executable that you can swap to temporarily solve this problem.

Check first post for the updates, i also removed the 'english' client since is now obsolete.

Preview:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I miss old time for working on this game.

long time ago a buy a leaked files from someone here and make it work in v7 server. its nice action game with anime sound effect.

hope RH will great again.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sorry but I have been out for a while.

go to Server/Option folder and open service_control.xml, change active_area country to chn_beta, Restart server.

Wow, thanks !!! :)
I thought I did it, but I clearly didn't.

Now I can connect to the server but still getting:
notfindworld - [Release] Rusty Hearts Reborn Server Files + API + Tools + VM + [Video]Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums serverbusy - [Release] Rusty Hearts Reborn Server Files + API + Tools + VM + [Video]Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

I'm sorry to keep bothering but I did reset the virtual machine 2 times already to see if it was me doing something wrong but I cannot really figure out what's going on...

thank you all again for the support !! :)

UPDATE

If I start the server from the SMMonitoring_Release_x64 app I get this:
startserverfrommonitori - [Release] Rusty Hearts Reborn Server Files + API + Tools + VM + [Video]Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

UPDATE 2

Just noticed this as well:
dberror - [Release] Rusty Hearts Reborn Server Files + API + Tools + VM + [Video]Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

UPDATE 3

After I applied the server updates, it looks that everything it's working fine... although, don't ask me why.

UPDATE 4

Nope... sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. The error is the one that the lobby doesn't find the world 10101....

UPDATE 5

Ok... it looks like the performances of the virtual machine are not always the same. some times happen that the server is not fully loaded. I learned how to properly use the SMMonitoring_Release_x64 app and it looks like I have everything under control now !!! :)
Sorry for the spam.

Attachments

Last edited:
Back