Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Saint Seiya online

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Baidu Cloud Mirror :
-
-
-
-
Orion13 sama I invoke you to upload the files in drive

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Does anyone have a task editor for this working version?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This a new version, or just people re-releasing things that originally came from me?

Your files were on sale on taobao.com for long time already, so it was only about time when someone release them.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Your files were on sale on taobao.com for long time already, so it was only about time when someone release them.

That's fine, I do not care about Seiya, the game is absolute trash... just like the cartoon its based on.

Still if anyone is interested in the source code, that's not on Taobao. As it did not originate from Taobao... it originated from me

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
That's fine, I do not care about Seiya, the game is absolute trash... just like the cartoon its based on.

Still if anyone is interested in the source code, that's not on Taobao. As it did not originate from Taobao... it originated from me
How much are you asking for in the source code?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Exactly, this game is trash in it's actual form, and the lost canvas was dope.

If you could do the full relase of sso would be cool tho.

Reaction score
Here are 2 ways to create an account :

1- With GM Tool
Tool name : 完美通用双数据库管理软件.exe
I translated the picture of the tool so that you understand better
ashlay - [Release] Saint Seiya online - RaGEZONE Forums

You need to change the Login informations :
Password 123456 / qq8710860
Database Name zx / tsm
Click on "Connect to MYSQL DB"
Put your Username, Password and Confirm Password in the window surrounded in blue
Click on Register

2- With Web register (I haven't tested and I don't know who created it)
I attach the file with this message

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Link:

password: YzUzNTU0YTQxZGUyZjhiYjBkNDNmYzk3

Why is the password I entered wrong

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey guys Im in chinese sso developing qq group, they have everything, I already downloaded a lot of tools, I belive that Im downloading sso source client now, but it will take few days the download speed is slow af, there is also already full updated chinese private server to newest version with all classes, stay tuned.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Looks like they have more stuff than this version published here + tools they even trying to sell it on baidu and milk as much money they can.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey guys Im in chinese sso developing qq group, they have everything, I already downloaded a lot of tools, I belive that Im downloading sso source client now, but it will take few days the download speed is slow af, there is also already full updated chinese private server to newest version with all classes, stay tuned.

What is the QQ of this group?

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Tell them the person who owned Wanmei for three years straight says 'hi'.

Regarding SSO client source, allow me:

enjoy.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Tell them the person who owned Wanmei for three years straight says 'hi'.

Regarding SSO client source, allow me:

enjoy.

Maybe you can do correct release thread like you do for other games? Especially if everything coming from you originally and this thread is a mess with Chinese modified files and links.

Back