Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Saint Seiya online

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
stop telling ppl to add you in discord just post the answer here? wtf
also finzik if you read all the pages in this thread you would have your answer, your questions have literally already been answered.

also for the love of god stop linking to some fking chinese tutorials everything you need is in this forum already to setup a server.
you can basically use any tutorial of forsaken world/perfect world to get this running with a little use of your brain..........

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
done, accept my request friendship @jorgexxx1978cc

@morbitangel if I'm asking for help it means that no one has been able to help me so far. so stop saying things that have nothing to do with the post, i'm here asking for help because i have doubts about some things.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
stop talking nonsense an english client was already discussed in this thread and its working
ive also gave hints as to what was needed on the chinese vm to get all instances working that are missing.
its not my fault half the ppl in this thread are just to lazy to actually bother and read.
EVERYTHING you need tutorial wise is already in this forum to get this running and its starting to piss me off ppl are too lazy to actually even read.

@fiznik since you think its needed to tell me to 'go treat myself' in a pm :)
i cant help it your lazy butt cant bother to read page 2 of this thread

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
stop talking nonsense an english client was already discussed in this thread and its working
ive also gave hints as to what was needed on the chinese vm to get all instances working that are missing.
its not my fault half the ppl in this thread are just to lazy to actually bother and read.
EVERYTHING you need tutorial wise is already in this forum to get this running and its starting to piss me off ppl are too lazy to actually even read.

@fiznik since you think its needed to tell me to 'go treat myself' in a pm :)
i cant help it your lazy butt cant bother to read page 2 of this thread

Those people are mostly brasilian sso players that want to make next same sso server, that no one will play, but they belive it will be different and better even if they don't know anything abotu programming and developing or even bothering to read.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone here have the client patch in English or Portuguese?

which command to open others maps?

IMG:
could someone help me with this? I believe the map is not turn on, could someone teach me how to turn on plot map?
you can open 1 & 35 line i think it will be can finsih the LV9 mission

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi all, Ive being playing and editing whitout any problem till yesterday, after uploading a new elements.data, i found the following error: Thinking i could have done something wrong, then found out it was not only a problem i was having just myfelf, when a friend had the same issue with the same client and after have done the process for the very first time. Why could this issue be happening? Maybe an incomplete ftp files tranfer?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Taking advantage of the topic, if anyone has or knows who has the Lira or Tornado server version. Paid 20K USD. Please get in touch!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
qq201818521

I'm looking for the full server version 160 or 170 or 180, (Lira or Tornado) I'm not looking for a client or a way to install a client.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi everyone, does anyone here know if its possible to migrate the data from the server linux VM's hdd to another one ? another vm or a windows hdd ?

Hey guys Im in chinese sso developing qq group, they have everything, I already downloaded a lot of tools, I belive that Im downloading sso source client now, but it will take few days the download speed is slow af, there is also already full updated chinese private server to newest version with all classes, stay tuned.
ashlay - [Release] Saint Seiya online - RaGEZONE Forums

Hello, did u manage uploading your files ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello!

Please forgive my ignorance, but is it possible to set up an offline server on the local network?

If so, how would I go about this?

Thank you very much in advance for any answers!

EDIT: By the looks of it I understand it's a client and a virtual machine to set up a server. I'm familiar with that and have done it before for other games, but is there anything else I need to get it running?

I am also sorry for asking something that has been asked before, but I can't seem to find an English translation (Spanish is my native language, but no matter. English I can handle, it's Chinese that I unfortunately can't). Any help with that please?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm looking for a script.pck translator , I had it before , but I lost it , if anyone still has it send it to me please

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Is there a tool to open empty files during translation?

Thank you for reading the article

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Not tested found on iopq.

Description translation

original description

链接: 提取码: ncvm 复制这段内容后打开百度网盘手机App,操作更方便哦

DiscordSSO for share:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
guys while compiling client i'm missing some engine files, where i can get those?
Also which DirectX SDK should I use to compile client?

ashlay - [Release] Saint Seiya online - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have linked all angelica's engine files, but now I miss those i'm not sure if i miss some engine files or what, most of available files is total mess and half of links are dead, anyone?

#include <APerlinNoise.h>
#include <A3DColorValue.h>
#include <AObject.h>
#include <AProperty.h>
#include <AVariant.h>

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys this client source from fyyre is impossible to compile without scaleform gfx, I found 3.3.93 and 4.0.7 but those seems to be too old and after 2 days of borwsing chinese and russian forums I didn't find anything, so if someone have something over v4.2+ and could share would be very helpfull.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello good day a query how do i edit the character give it lvl put gems make it vip thank you very much if you answer me:*:

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Could you tell me how to grant privileges to the created account?

Back