Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Saint Seiya online

Reaction score
Hello guys.

I'm trying to learn something with the SSO file servers and I came across the following situation.

I edited some items in elements.data, saved (file/save as) in a new file, copied the new file to the server inside the gamed/config folder, and also to the client's data folder, started the server and when I try to do login an error message appears saying that my client is in a different version of the server. What am I doing wrong? Or am I not knowing how to save the file?

Looking at the client's logs I noticed that the EC.log file has a different field, as follows:

<!> server version string: , client version string: 100000960dd0550b8d54

Can someone help me?

I are an engineer
Reaction score
Hello guys.

I'm trying to learn something with the SSO file servers and I came across the following situation.

I edited some items in elements.data, saved (file/save as) in a new file, copied the new file to the server inside the gamed/config folder, and also to the client's data folder, started the server and when I try to do login an error message appears saying that my client is in a different version of the server. What am I doing wrong? Or am I not knowing how to save the file?

Looking at the client's logs I noticed that the EC.log file has a different field, as follows:

<!> server version string: , client version string: 100000960dd0550b8d54

Can someone help me?

The string: <!> server version string: , client version string: 100000960dd0550b8d54
tells you that the elements.data file is version 0x10000096.
Verify that both the client and server (as well as the server files themselves) are the correct version.
Also, verify you are using elements.data from Saint Seiya and not Zhuxian, Perfect World, etc.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone, is the bad sync between the server and the game client normal? When loading the complete server and the client of SS Reborn, I have to spend about 10 minutes or more in trial and error mode so that the client can enter the account with the pass and the user, the entrance is very random in time, it results in some cases frustrating. I repeat these attempts are made with the server already fully loaded.
Elements and gshop are also sync between server and client.
The client itself loads and I can enter after many attempts, it’s not a server and a client that fluid in loading as it happens with other server/clients that I have from the same company as pw, fw, jd or swordsman.
Is that normal?, if it's not normal... how can I fix it?... thanks!

Reaction score
The string: <!> server version string: , client version string: 100000960dd0550b8d54
tells you that the elements.data file is version 0x10000096.
Verify that both the client and server (as well as the server files themselves) are the correct version.
Also, verify you are using elements.data from Saint Seiya and not Zhuxian, Perfect World, etc.

Hi beyastard

I edited the elements.data of the server itself, which was working perfectly before editing.
I believe that maybe I'm using the tool the wrong way or even the wrong tool, maybe a tool that was made for another version of files.
Or until after updating you need to compile something on the server side, I don't know.

Reaction score
Please can someone help me, I've tried everything.
I did a test by editing a GShop item, and I got the same problem, I tested the server with the original files, the client connected perfectly, I logged in the character, opened several things inside the game, normal.

Then I stopped everything, made a copy of gshop, just added an item to test, without changing anything.

I copied the new gshop to the client's data folder and to the server's gamed/config folder, started the services and again I got an error in the client's version, informing that the client and the server are in different versions.

So I could be doing something wrong.

If anyone can help me I would be very grateful.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
1680723253473 - [Release] Saint Seiya online - RaGEZONE Forums

how to fixed, client outdated ?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, can't make Reborn client work, even after copying everything from data folder to gamed/config, it always says the outdated error message, it's the only client making this issue, anyone knows a solution? Ty

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
lang_data editor:

ashlay - [Release] Saint Seiya online - RaGEZONE Forums

If you like it, please star it.
Where exactly to find the file to be edited? I looked through the entire folder of this Chinese client and I can't find the file.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Where exactly to find the file to be edited? I looked through the entire folder of this Chinese client and I can't find the file.
The server files provided in this thread do not come with one. You just need to find a compatible one and put in data folder.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Tell them the person who owned Wanmei for three years straight says 'hi'.

Regarding SSO client source, allow me:

enjoy.
LINK OFF, REUPLOAD PLEASE <3

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi.
I want to start all dungeon, but it don't work.
In start.sh all gs is active.
I work with a vps 32Go Ram.
An idea please?

Back