Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Saint Seiya online

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello
I'm looking for the file seiya_tool.
Can you help me please?
Thank you 👍

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello holy warriors
I have a problem with this boss which is not accessible? An idea?
The server is online.
Thank you,😁

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
A last question...:
How open "Engine.data" in bin folder please ?
Thank you ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Warriors.
It's good, my saint seiya online server is active and online!
Everything is operational and working perfectly well.
I have a new question: how to modify 3d models?
I tried different Perfect Worlds scripts, but I have an import failure, even when changing the Chinese names to European names.

Can you help me or enlighten me please?

If you want to join us ask me.
When you create an account you will be directly Vip12 and SS10!
And it's free!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi. Sorry if i missed something important, but are the files on the link
all the files necessary to setup a server-client? i don't have any prior experience on this game. thanks in advance.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi. Sorry if i missed something important, but are the files on the link
all the files necessary to setup a server-client? i don't have any prior experience on this game. thanks in advance.
Yes it's complete ☺️
But, if you don't have experience with an install server I say you gook luck 🤞
Take a vmware image. It's more easy for you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes it's complete ☺️
But, if you don't have experience with an install server I say you gook luck 🤞
Take a vmware image. It's more easy for you.

That s the only link still up that i was able to find through the whole post...come to think about it, i don't remember much about instructions -just a lot of bickering- but i should be able to find them by reading again, i hope.
So, hold on, the client is the almost 2gb file in that mega folder? or does it need to be downloaded elsewhere? Like, i mentioned, i'm not familiar with the game and was expecting something heavy (but then again, if it's also available on mobile, then that would make much more sense), yet, since the other files seem oddly small and with unconventional naming for the server part, im still at lost. So...are both, client and server, on the almost 2gb files and the other files are tools and modifications then?
Do you have any available links for a virtual machine image?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That s the only link still up that i was able to find through the whole post...come to think about it, i don't remember much about instructions -just a lot of bickering- but i should be able to find them by reading again, i hope.
So, hold on, the client is the almost 2gb file in that mega folder? or does it need to be downloaded elsewhere? Like, i mentioned, i'm not familiar with the game and was expecting something heavy (but then again, if it's also available on mobile, then that would make much more sense), yet, since the other files seem oddly small and with unconventional naming for the server part, im still at lost. So...are both, client and server, on the almost 2gb files and the other files are tools and modifications then?
Do you have any available links for a virtual machine image?
NEW POST

Back