[Release] Saint Seiya online

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 130
  1. #76
    Registered ZOLTY is offline
    MemberRank
    Jul 2020 Join Date
    24Posts

    Re: [Release] Saint Seiya online

    Looks like they have more stuff than this version published here + tools they even trying to sell it on baidu and milk as much money they can.

  2. #77
    Registered Grimog is offline
    MemberRank
    Mar 2021 Join Date
    9Posts

    Re: [Release] Saint Seiya online

    Quote Originally Posted by woogie View Post
    Hey guys Im in chinese sso developing qq group, they have everything, I already downloaded a lot of tools, I belive that Im downloading sso source client now, but it will take few days the download speed is slow af, there is also already full updated chinese private server to newest version with all classes, stay tuned.
    What is the QQ of this group?
    Last edited by Grimog; 13-09-21 at 01:54 AM.

  3. #78
    Logged in to "The World" TriEdge is online now
    SubscriberRank
    Sep 2010 Join Date
    448Posts

    Re: [Release] Saint Seiya online

    if you are interested in the source, just hit up @Fyyre and get it from a trusted person and not some chinese reseller yikes
    Signature removed

    Kindly read our forum rules over again.

  4. #79
    Fyyre Fyyre is offline
    Gold SubscriberRank
    Oct 2007 Join Date
    EuropeLocation
    237Posts

    Re: [Release] Saint Seiya online

    Tell them the person who owned Wanmei for three years straight says 'hi'.

    Regarding SSO client source, allow me:

    https://mega.nz/file/E6I2VTqQ#e6JB_A...YMK2IM0qrXD2EA

    enjoy.


    Quote Originally Posted by woogie View Post
    Hey guys Im in chinese sso developing qq group, they have everything, I already downloaded a lot of tools, I belive that Im downloading sso source client now, but it will take few days the download speed is slow af, there is also already full updated chinese private server to newest version with all classes, stay tuned.
    Last edited by Fyyre; 13-09-21 at 12:01 AM.
    Be well,

    -Fyyre

  5. #80
    Registered ZOLTY is offline
    MemberRank
    Jul 2020 Join Date
    24Posts

    Re: [Release] Saint Seiya online

    Quote Originally Posted by Fyyre View Post
    Tell them the person who owned Wanmei for three years straight says 'hi'.

    Regarding SSO client source, allow me:

    https://mega.nz/file/E6I2VTqQ#e6JB_A...YMK2IM0qrXD2EA

    enjoy.
    Maybe you can do correct release thread like you do for other games? Especially if everything coming from you originally and this thread is a mess with Chinese modified files and links.

  6. #81
    Would You Kindly? Bola is offline
    DeveloperRank
    Dec 2011 Join Date
    BrazilLocation
    1,710Posts

    Re: [Release] Saint Seiya online

    sadly source don't match with server, and server source code also missing skills content to properly compile things, most of source code can be used as reference only.

  7. #82
    Newbie ApoluhDEV is offline
    MemberRank
    Apr 2021 Join Date
    4Posts

    Re: [Release] Saint Seiya online

    waiting for release task editor....

  8. #83
    Newbie nans38920 is offline
    MemberRank
    Sep 2021 Join Date
    FranceLocation
    3Posts

    Re: [Release] Saint Seiya online

    Hi, anyone knows if there are external GM Items/char/Npc tools utilities available for this release ?

  9. #84
    Registered Devll is offline
    MemberRank
    Jun 2021 Join Date
    6Posts

    Re: [Release] Saint Seiya online

    Quote Originally Posted by ZOLTY View Post
    Looks like they have more stuff than this version published here + tools they even trying to sell it on baidu and milk as much money they can.


    do you have these files from the photo or website link

  10. #85
    Newbie ApoluhDEV is offline
    MemberRank
    Apr 2021 Join Date
    4Posts

    Re: [Release] Saint Seiya online

    if possible , release the mobile version

  11. #86
    Member kazzam is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2012 Join Date
    Hong KongLocation
    55Posts

    Re: [Release] Saint Seiya online

    don't buy any form the chinese if anyone want it please wait it i will upload to Google

    - - - Updated - - -

  12. #87
    AKCore ATIDOT3 is offline
    True MemberRank
    Apr 2013 Join Date
    BinaryLocation
    526Posts

    Re: [Release] Saint Seiya online

    Quote Originally Posted by ZOLTY View Post
    Looks like they have more stuff than this version published here + tools they even trying to sell it on baidu and milk as much money they can.
    Get download link for this, looks like it has everything including sources.

    Please do not forget to click in Likes


  13. #88
    Member KOUGA13 is offline
    MemberRank
    May 2018 Join Date
    28Posts

    Re: [Release] Saint Seiya online

    hello does anyone already have a map editor and a functional task editor for this version ?

  14. #89
    Registered agustinquinto1 is offline
    MemberRank
    Jul 2020 Join Date
    12Posts

    Re: [Release] Saint Seiya online

    Quote Originally Posted by kazzam View Post
    don't buy any form the chinese if anyone want it please wait it i will upload to Google

    - - - Updated - - -
    Share with us

  15. #90
    Would You Kindly? Bola is offline
    DeveloperRank
    Dec 2011 Join Date
    BrazilLocation
    1,710Posts

    Re: [Release] Saint Seiya online

    Quote Originally Posted by KOUGA13 View Post
    hello does anyone already have a map editor and a functional task editor for this version ?
    start studying and make yourself, don't expect anyone make the hard work for you just make a copy and use :)



Advertisement