Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] Need for Speed World: Offline Server Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Need for Speed World: Offline Server
Version v1.1.0Alpha

"There is no real end for NFSW until we say so."

Introduction
They, even me, said it was impossible. Well, it turns out that it's possible and it can be done. Please welcome the first public offline server for NFS: World. Also, this is the new version, powerups etc work!

About
It's a pretty straight-forward tool but since it's in alpha it requires many dependencies. These include: Java, Python2, Mitmproxy, Windows. We try our best to bring you the best experience but remember that it will take time. Also, tool is open-source and even has the source within the archive, so no viruses or anything like that.

How to use
Read the "readme.txt" in the archive. It tells you everything you need to know. Make sure you do not change the path of the python installer. It has to be in C:\Python27.

Bugs
  • Can't do Team Escapes(no SP data on server)
  • Can't do some drags SP(no SP data on server)
  • Can do pursuits but can't finish them. Doing so will crash the game. The reason for that is this magnificent piece of junk called Java.
  • Can't process anything related to basket data, for now. Reason being we didn't code it yet.
  • Can change cars but going to safehouse again after changing cars will reset the car back to the default one.
  • Races give no rewards.(You have unlimited IGC & Boost anyways)
  • Can do TH but no rewards will be given when finished.

Todo
  • Fix bugs(duh).
  • Create a tool that will allow players to change driver name, level, exp, money etc.
  • Create a tool that will allow players to exchange persona data with ease.(You have to do it manually for now)
  • Hopefully, get enough data to be able to create a UDP private server.

This post will get edited, it's just a placeholder for now. Requested personas and how to use them will be shared in this post too.

Download Link

Sites:

How To Run Server

1. Install http://javadl.sun.com/webapps/download/AutoDL?BundleId=107108,https://www.python.org/ftp/python/2.7.10/python-2.7.10.msi
2. Download the https://pypi.python.org/packages/source/p/pip/pip-7.0.3.tar.gz#md5=54cbf5ae000fb3af3367345f5d299d1c
3. Extract the content (a folder in the archive will be) the downloaded archive to disk C:\
4. Press Win+R, in the opened window write cmd, press enter
5. At the command prompt write

Code:
[COLOR=#000000]cd C[/COLOR][COLOR=#666600]:[/COLOR][COLOR=#000000]\pip[/COLOR][COLOR=#666600]-[/COLOR][COLOR=#006666]7.0[/COLOR][COLOR=#666600].[/COLOR][COLOR=#006666]3[/COLOR]
6. Press enter
7. Writing

Code:
[COLOR=#000000]python setup[/COLOR][COLOR=#666600].[/COLOR][COLOR=#000000]py install[/COLOR]
, press enter
8. We wait until the install and close the window
9. Press Win+R, in the opened window write powershell, press enter
10. At the command prompt write

Code:
[COLOR=#666600][[/COLOR][COLOR=#660066]Environment[/COLOR][COLOR=#666600]]::[/COLOR][COLOR=#660066]SetEnvironmentVariable[/COLOR][COLOR=#666600]([/COLOR][COLOR=#008800]"Path"[/COLOR][COLOR=#666600],[/COLOR][COLOR=#008800]"$env:Path;C:\Python27\;C:\Python27\Scripts\","[/COLOR][COLOR=#660066]User[/COLOR][COLOR=#008800]"[/COLOR]
and press enter
11. Writing

Code:
[COLOR=#000000]pip install mitmproxy[/COLOR]
and press enter
12. We wait until the install and close the window
13. We go into the game folder (where is a file nfsw.exe)
14. Create a shortcut file nfsw.exe
15. Open the properties of the shortcut
16. In the Object appends to an existing through the gap

Code:
"US"[COLOR=#000000] http[/COLOR][COLOR=#666600]:[/COLOR][COLOR=#880000]//localhost:1337/nfsw/Engine.svc aaaaaaaa-aaaa-aaaa-aaaa-aaaaaaaaaaaa 11111111[/COLOR]
17. Click OK
18. Download the
19. Unpack to any place
20. Run "0-host.bat" should appear several windows[/ u] with such content:
1 window:

Code:
[COLOR=#000000]E[/COLOR][COLOR=#666600]:[/COLOR][COLOR=#000000]\nfs\Need [/COLOR][COLOR=#660066]For[/COLOR][COLOR=#660066]Speed[/COLOR][COLOR=#660066]World[/COLOR][COLOR=#666600]>[/COLOR][COLOR=#000000]C[/COLOR][COLOR=#666600]:[/COLOR][COLOR=#000000]\Python27\Scripts\mitmdu[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]mp[/COLOR][COLOR=#666600].[/COLOR][COLOR=#000000]exe [/COLOR][COLOR=#666600]-[/COLOR][COLOR=#000000]p [/COLOR][COLOR=#006666]1337[/COLOR][COLOR=#666600]-[/COLOR][COLOR=#000000]R http2http[/COLOR][COLOR=#666600]:[/COLOR]//localhost:7331/

2 window:

Code:
E:\nfs\Need For Speed World>C:\Python27\python.exe xmpphost.py
FAKE HOST ready on port 5222
COMMAND HOST ready on port 5333

COMMANDER CONNECT from: ('127.0.0.1', 50676)

3 window:

Code:
E:\nfs\Need For Speed World>java -jar nfsw-srv-1.1.0.jar
70 [main] INFO org.eclipse.jetty.util.log - Logging initialized @490ms
493 [main] INFO org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server - jetty-9.3.z-SNAPSHOT
786 [main] INFO org.eclipse.jetty.server.ServerConnector - Started ServerConnect
or@1caa273{HTTP/1.1,[http/1.1]}{0.0.0.0:7331}
786 [main] INFO org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server - Started @1251ms

******Changelog***** -Release 28.06.2015 00:59 GMT+2
-Added ServerEditor or Register Launcher.
-Server edited to work with ServerEditor.
-Powerups edited to 110.
-Added special effects.(Christmas etc. Use ServerEditor to change.)
-Minor bug fixes.

-----------------------

Changelog
Release 28.06.2015 05:54 GMT+2

*Removed all buggy code from last release.(Really really sorry about this, I don't know what was in my mind)
*Timeout times set to proper times, you should have less fatal13 or fatal5 now.
*ServerEditor now runs on .net framework 3.5. Should work on XP.
*Disabled special effects editor in ServerEditor, needs some improvements.(some people reported no track at golf course)
*Source updated to v1.2.0, for people that want to debug EA's server.
*and some other stuff I forgot. We are working on basket system now so expect that.

ServerFiles Link:
Dead link, please update
Virus Total

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: NFS World - Offline Server Files

This is rad. I wanted to play this game but it was so P2W it wasnt funny

Reaction score

Dude, source is there ... -_____-

It's not.

(Left the "source", right the actual jar file.)
2LyhUnR - [RELEASE] Need for Speed World: Offline Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thank You Brother Yes its .jar Files :) Version Alpha Offline Mode :) Other Version NFS Beta Online Mode I will do :)

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: NFS World - Server Files

You can decompile with no problem the Jar file with Jdecompiler ;) you'll have full source...

Also: Please link the working client! not some site for where we need to register to download please!

Source of nfsw-srv-1.1.0.jar Download:

If someone wonders, is found here, easy to use, all you will need to do is get dependencies for recompile...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thank You Bro :) Working client Nfs World Russia link

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Thank You Bro :) Working client Nfs World Russia link

Oh man... so... direct link for client please what i ment to... :\ I dont speak russian well... also i dont find the client or the download part in the page... as far as i can tell there is no client on the given page...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

******Changelog***** -Release 28.06.2015 00:59 GMT+2
-Added ServerEditor or Register Launcher.
-Server edited to work with ServerEditor.
-Powerups edited to 110.
-Added special effects.(Christmas etc. Use ServerEditor to change.)
-Minor bug fixes.

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score

@maribro124, Could you please provide some screenshots of the files in action?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Source code or Play Game ? Screenshot?

Video Uploading :)

Oh man... so... direct link for client please what i ment to... :\ I dont speak russian well... also i dont find the client or the download part in the page... as far as i can tell there is no client on the given page...

Bro English Client Work

Changelog
Release 28.06.2015 05:54 GMT+2

*Removed all buggy code from last release.(Really really sorry about this, I don't know what was in my mind)
*Timeout times set to proper times, you should have less fatal13 or fatal5 now.
*ServerEditor now runs on .net framework 3.5. Should work on XP.
*Disabled special effects editor in ServerEditor, needs some improvements.(some people reported no track at golf course)
*Source updated to v1.2.0, for people that want to debug EA's server.
*and some other stuff I forgot. We are working on basket system now so expect that.

Reaction score

Please give a client link. I don't want to search.

Where's the video?

How far is this emulator..? I mean why are you using JAVA if the JAVA Files only contain 2 classes... Which are pretty much empty?

Download links doesn't work...

EDIT:

of the files in action?
That means -> The server and a client side by side and you're connecting to the server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Ahh I'm Sorry Link

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score

OK nwmd i will solve it for you as always -.-' i will upload a client...

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Are u guys still not get it right? This is not a real "Server" at all.

AFAIK It just forces the Client into a special mode. There is no real tcp/udp communication.

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Are u guys still not get it right? This is not a real "Server" at all.
AFAIK It just forces the Client into a special mode. There is no real tcp/udp communication.

OK i get now; but you sould know this: even if it makes into special mode the client without the client itself you CANNOT test it right??!

And just to test i dont think everyone want to register to the real NFSW... so... i am uploading now...

Client(Latest):

How to install:
1. Extract to somewhere, for example C:\
2. Configure and start server, and start client with shortcut your client, in downloads folder:

"Need For Speed World\Download\Data\nfsw.exe" or make a bat file:
nfsw.exe "US" http://localhost:1337/nfsw/Engine.svc aaaaaaaa-aaaa-aaaa-aaaa-aaaaaaaaaaaa 11111111

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

"mariobro" isn't the actual coder of this server. I'm the actual one and you can find it just by googling "berkay2578". I can prove it too, I request mods to actually do something about this.

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

He never once claims it as his own in his original post. But as I stated in my message to you I will request the OP to give credit where credit is due. maribro124 If you acquired this software somewhere else and did not create it yourself, the respectful thing to do is to give credits to the creator.

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score

@berkay2578 there is no reason to take it down if it's already released, be happy that he shares your work. Now stay on topic, if you have anything to say or complain then contact a moderator trough PM.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Do Create Server for private server ?

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Do Create Server for private server ?

If you pay attention;(and read the whole thread) you can see that the server technically is not exists.... Its only a single player test mode... No net connections or libraries for it... its just a base what could be used as a servr some day, but currently you can only try the client in a test mode...

Back