Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] TalesWeaver 4.04 Server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi! how to run SQl?

link file to run SQL and 3 jtales

https://mega.nz/#!qc10TbwI!UxHwKQUQ1f2fF6BG2PH0OBI31DOh0387gmadsaDbpBU

Copy to folder game tw404 and run this file.... how to run???

#cd /tw404
#chmod -R 777 *
#./rsv.sh

SQL run and 3 jtales run. and run db. good luck.

Sorry cannot do anything. We havenot tool, cannot edit... i use sprite tales weaver to raplace RO make new game :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks for your reply. i tried to login your server which however looks a lit bit different from mine ,but looks really cool though.
my question is : did you make any changes on server files to match your 404 client? failed to login with 422 client cuz it poped up a mismatch error.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
#cd /tw404
#chmod -R 777 *
#./rsv.sh

1) cp -R /opt/mysql/mysql /usr/local/
2) cp /opt/mysql/mysql/support-files/mysql.server /etc/init.d/
3) ln /etc/init.d/mysql.server /etc/rc3.d/S99mysql
4) ln /etc/init.d/mysql.server /etc/rc0.d/K01mysql
5) cp /opt/mysql/mysql/support-files/my-small.cnf /etc/my.cnf
After rebooting your mysql database will be up.

twsenyou - [RELEASE] TalesWeaver 4.04 Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Help me....

twsenyou - [RELEASE] TalesWeaver 4.04 Server - RaGEZONE Forums

pic 05

pic 06

Help~~~~~

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can somebody please confirm if the login server (central server) needs to be put in the DMZ for the server to be accessible to the WAN. I have done many configurations and traces and it seems to be so.

Thanks in advance.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: [release]

Don't you have whether anyone is TW412J.exe TW422J.exe?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can somebody please confirm if the login server (central server) needs to be put in the DMZ for the server to be accessible to the WAN. I have done many configurations and traces and it seems to be so.

Thanks in advance.

Their core framework is designed to replicate itself for HA. So all 3 must be in DMZ, only DB stay in LAN. You can verify that in Servers.jTales for each node.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why on Earth would one share a VM, but not the login and pass for it? I'd like to run it - does someone know this information?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why on Earth would one share a VM, but not the login and pass for it? I'd like to run it - does someone know this information?
I wouldn't use this VM, just set it up yourself

Especially when some private chinese forums say that there is a backdoor inside this VM. Not sure why you would want to use this, it's completely leeched off of a 'certain' member that a certain 'Ray' knows about. (If your reading this, why don't we talk on that
S program with the IM feature)

Reaction score
I wouldn't use this VM, just set it up yourself

Especially when some private chinese forums say that there is a backdoor inside this VM. Not sure why you would want to use this, it's completely leeched off of a 'certain' member that a certain 'Ray' knows about. (If your reading this, why don't we talk on that
S program with the IM feature)

because you're never on it when I am :glare:

But yeah, there were reports of a backdoor being in the VM.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
because you're never on it when I am :glare:

But yeah, there were reports of a backdoor being in the VM.
WALAO EH! LIES!

on topic: Just set it up on S10, it shouldn't be that hard tbh. Setup mysql on your machine and some basic independicies, and also make sure to use your local IP for the server files and just connect using cmd(too lazy to cp, pretty sure it's within the downloaded client).

Problems with these files are that the db file is formatted for 3.5, hence only the basic account works and new generated account will not login. You need to format it differently to make the server read the account data.

oh and one more problem, IP that isn't japan will not connect(read JP nexon policies). using japanese VPN makes it work for some really dumb reason? but uh yeah, it's not THAT hard to fix.(really it isn't). oh and ray, i really hate singlish.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It flows and I saw, and it's bad, but questions a little. When TalesWeaver.dat is taken apart by the file in , various files are refined. Are there a graphic of Monster, an explanation of an item, a motion of a skill and a file which can be established during this?

Wasn't it to question here? :|

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It's now, but is this 4.04Chinese client? It isn't japanese and Chloe can't be used.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi folks. It appears that development has been stagnant recently.
In an attempt to instil some excitement and hopefully draw some interest back to this game,
I am opening up a server for whomever wishes to test out.
It is an early attempt to bring the game into English so expect things to not work/not fully translated.

You can find the registration link and client download link

Quick Start Guide:
1. Create a game account using the above link.
2. Download and unzip TWPrivate-0.1-12022016.zip in desired location.
3. Right click on InphaseNXD.EXE, click Properties.
4. Under Compatibility tab, check "Reduced color mode", and in the drop-down menu choose "16-bit (65535) color". Hit OK.
5. Launch the game with TWPrivate.bat

*Client is based on JP4.04 so you might want to use applocale or local emulator to change language to Japan(shift-jis)
*If you get an error about cannot open in virtual machine, you might have to uninstall Hyper-V in windows features

While I'm not much of a developer or programmer, I have nothing but passion to revitalise Talesweaver, and especially in the English community.
Over the past couple of weeks, I've been trying to understand the workings of the server and various files and have got limited success.

You can find the current changelog . The wiki also contains other useful information I collected and discovered which may be of interest.

It's still ways away from a full-fletched private server (ie. at least a better website, and getting monster names translated) but hopefully it's a decent start.
Looking forward to see you in-game!

--Pneuma

PS. I'm open to discussion. You can find me here or better yet over at reddit:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello Can you help me
i download your mega file solaris 10 data but... I CANT LOGIN .. IDONT KNOW YOUR PASSWD..

CAN YOU TEACH ME.. Solaris...?
my email hyomiro@gmail.com

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
try this user to login
user: root
PW: qingsi

could you play this game on internet now? I noly can play in LAN. SET DMZ could found server in list ,but can't login.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi there, Will any of you tell me how to create, modify .SPC files to translate the game please? I got the repository SpeechEng but I would like to continue translating the game. Do you have any idea? How to create a patch? scan the buffer? Thank you.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [release]

I would second a reupload. I'd love to setup a server for TalesWeaver

Back