Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Tree Of Savior

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i set ipfcheck 0 on all servers still fails hm

@Newworld3016 in your vm desktop theres a blue P icon thats php thing start the apache server...

all working now but idk how to auto attack with cleric....
nvm changed controls to mouse and now it works... the key input for attack is not working
DB931Z4 - [Release] Tree Of Savior - RaGEZONE Forums

ashlay - [Release] Tree Of Savior - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

@Newworld3016 in your vm desktop theres a blue P icon thats php thing start the apache server...

all working now but idk how to auto attack with cleric....
nvm changed controls to mouse and now it works... the key input for attack is not working
DB931Z4 - [Release] Tree Of Savior - RaGEZONE Forums

Keyboard working. Just reset settings to default. I don't sure why,but it seems use same key for both riding and attacking,so its don't work. Change it help and its start working as intended.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Error coed 8

Tutorial video please!!!

Reaction score
To make it work out of VM, set your server IP into the following mysql tables from tos_lobby

service_machine and server_info

And server side...

Edit the following .bat and set your server ip

_1_HUB MID 1.bat
_2_NODE MID 1.bat

In server_release edit the following file and set your server ip

ldmanagerclient.config.txt

And for last but not least create the following mysql odbc connections

RESOURCE (database tos_lobby)
CLASSIFIER (database tos_world1)
GE_DATA_0 (database tos_world1)
GE_DATA_9001 (database tos_world1)

Ex

Also do not forget to change the server ip in serverlist.xml in "launcher" and "update" folders from ~\WWW\toslive\

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Omg ~!!! Is this really an official TOS server file? ,fkin awesome

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
To make it work out of VM, set your server IP into the following mysql tables from tos_lobby

service_machine and server_info

And server side...

Edit the following .bat and set your server ip

_1_HUB MID 1.bat
_2_NODE MID 1.bat

In server_release edit the following file and set your server ip

ldmanagerclient.config.txt

And for last but not least create the following mysql odbc connections

RESOURCES (database tos_lobby)
CLASSIFIER (database tos_world1)
GE_DATA_0 (database tos_world1)
GE_DATA_9001 (database tos_world1)

Ex

Also do not forget to change the server ip in serverlist.xml in "launcher" and "update" folders from ~\WWW\toslive\
Slight typo, you fixed it in the screenshot, but you wrote RESOURCES instead of RESOURCE. Also I've had success with 5.2.7 ODBC, 8.0 didn't work. There's a user that needs to be added to mysql called r1_server, anyone know the password?

Reaction score
Slight typo, you fixed it in the screenshot, but you wrote RESOURCES instead of RESOURCE. Also I've had success with 5.2.7 ODBC, 8.0 didn't work. There's a user that needs to be added to mysql called r1_server, anyone know the password?

Corrected, thanks for let me know.

About the sql connector, just use the x86 one "mysql-connector-odbc-8.0.30-win32.msi"

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
what zones are worth opening?i only launched main zone and uses 8 gb ram
its there a way to optimize it?like granado espada server?it uses almot same software to run,only this uses mysql and mongo wile GE uses ms sql,even the sounds of game client are kinda similar

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to add cash to account and how to set up gm?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone interested in messing with some of the server settings take a look at: '\\r1\data\xml\sharedconst.xml'

Notable variables are under 'System': JAEDDURY_DROP_ITEM_RATE, JAEDDURY_ZONE_ITEM_RATE, JAEDDURY_MON_EXP_RATE, JAEDDURY_MON_MHP_RATE, and JAEDDURY_MON_DEF_RATE.

Looks like monster EXP rate is set to 10x normal, probably why it's leveling up so crazy fast. Looks like the mobs are set to 80% of normal stats as well. There's also a server EXP UP event going on for an extra 200% on top of that.

Anyone know why deleting characters in the Lodge isn't going through properly? Gives a 'Server connection partially unstable' error.

Reaction score
Looks like we need to configure world2 too, because it contains guild and market service that is not present in world1 or find a way to make it work without need to start world2...both things are located at ~\WebService folder

For now i managed to start some world2 zones starting a new Hub and Node bat with -SGID 9002 -MID 2 and configure a new odbc with GE_DATA_9002 (database tos_world2)

Still testing

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
do you know how to setup card drop rate ? i can't find it

Anyone interested in messing with some of the server settings take a look at: '\\r1\data\xml\sharedconst.xml'

Notable variables are under 'System': JAEDDURY_DROP_ITEM_RATE, JAEDDURY_ZONE_ITEM_RATE, JAEDDURY_MON_EXP_RATE, JAEDDURY_MON_MHP_RATE, and JAEDDURY_MON_DEF_RATE.

Looks like monster EXP rate is set to 10x normal, probably why it's leveling up so crazy fast. Looks like the mobs are set to 80% of normal stats as well. There's also a server EXP UP event going on for an extra 200% on top of that.

Anyone know why deleting characters in the Lodge isn't going through properly? Gives a 'Server connection partially unstable' error.

Back