Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Tree Of Savior

Reaction score
To make it work out of VM, set your server IP into the following mysql tables from tos_lobby

service_machine and server_info

ashlay - [Release] Tree Of Savior - RaGEZONE Forums

And server side...

Edit the following .bat and set your server ip

_1_HUB MID 1.bat
_2_NODE MID 1.bat

In server_release edit the following file and set your server ip

ldmanagerclient.config.txt

And for last but not least create the following mysql odbc connections

RESOURCE (database tos_lobby)
CLASSIFIER (database tos_world1)
GE_DATA_0 (database tos_world1)
GE_DATA_9001 (database tos_world1)

Ex

Also do not forget to change the server ip in serverlist.xml in "launcher" and "update" folders from ~\WWW\toslive\

Me add:
- use only 32-bit ODBS driver, not x64
- Users&passwords for MariaDB & MongoDB are hardcoded in .exe-files: "r1_server@localhost" - "eerzy9h" & "imc_op@localhost" - "tpdlqldj!12"

Disable ipf check

Where it's hide, my try search in all files string "ipfcheck" and "ipf check" but find only in .exe files strings.
So how it diseble, by writes in config, but wher, or in DB, but where to, or it launch parameter, but how it use?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Register from web but you have to disable chinese captcha first. Look for more detail in first page that I post.

Reaction score
So me try set IPFcheck to 0, but nothing change - client still can get serverlist, but can't connect to the server and says error code 16.
So me compare work and log messages of original VM on windows 7 from 1st post - all works fine, but client can't connect, very strange

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can’t remember much but you may have to wait for server to fully start before login.

Reaction score
I can’t remember much but you may have to wait for server to fully start before login.

sry but, NO, me wait till all servers start, looks in console what all work normally, but stall can't connect trough client, me use CN client from 1st post.

P.S. Very strange it's not first Gameserver that me implement into my VM(TERA, AiON, BDO, ICARUS, Diablo III, BnS, Neverwinter)...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am having trouble showing the chat bar continuously? it makes me unable to cast the skill every time it shows up. anyone have a fix?

hi, i am having the same problem. have you found a fix for this?

First of all thanks @ashlay for sharing this, you are the best as always xD.

To those who don't know where to edit your PCBang Points Amount for your account
Go to Database/tos_lobby/account_pcbang_point look for pcb_point.
Just put how many you want.Please refer to the picture below.

how does your popo shop have 2 tabs?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
From all these comments I read only party system are not working properly and need manually through the database. I really hope someone able to fix it and release as a standalone working ToS servers so everyone gets to enjoy it on their own servers.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
My Global (1301) always closes, it keeps showing "log4cxx: Remote host joaowars776 refused connection." and it doesn't work, this error mentioned above starts to appear in _3_HUB MID 1.bat

obs: this error appears both running locally and running in VM with IP NAT and with Hamachi too, on my main computer, I'm using 127.0.0.1

i am using content from TieLay however i used the VM and i also had the same log4cxx error (although no other errors in the VM i really want to run on my main machine)

(note: in the first image, it is right after that the cmd closes)

I would be grateful if anyone knows the solution, I searched in VSCODE and didn't found nothing

and to spread information in one place to help people who are coming

Login: imc Password: 1 when you run _5_HUB Client

I don't know what content you are using, the mysql password can be either none (empty) or 123456

you should search for mysql odbc and download the 32BITS version 8.0.31, after... you search ODBC in Windows search, select MySQL ODBC 8.0 Unicode Driver, TCP/IP Server: 127.0.0.1 port: 3306

user: root
password: empty or 123456

all you must put in Database tos_world1, only RESOURCE which must be tos_lobby

check your firewall because i found some stuff blocked when running server

r1_server password = eerzy9h

and don't forget to configure content inside WWW (toslive > launcher and update) edit serverlist.xml to your IP

this is what I have to say that might help someone passing by for the first time

obs: this is not a tutorial, it's just quick tips to speed things up, you can find everything throughout the post

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Which GM command should I use to use different classes of skills?
Entering the skill code with the //skill command has no effect.

Reaction score
How fix this error in 1302 log:
Code:
[2022-11-29 10:17:40.559] [FATAL] Statement.cpp(132) : [FATAL_ERROR] DB Execute Error - query [{ call sp_account_pass_check(?,?,?) }], return code [0], state [08S01], msg [[MySQL][ODBC 8.0(w) Driver][mysqld-5.7.38]Lost connection to MySQL server during query]
[2022-11-29 10:17:40.571] [FATAL] Statement.cpp(137) : [FATAL_CONNECT] 08S01 : try to reconnect : 08S01
[2022-11-29 10:17:40.576] [FATAL] Statement.cpp(144) : [FATAL_ERROR] DB Execute Error - can't execute stored procedure '{ call sp_account_pass_check(?,?,?) }'(SQLRETURN by SQLExeimc::vector2ect() call: 100).
[2022-11-29 10:17:40.584] [FATAL] Statement.cpp(630) : [FATAL_ERROR] DB Error - query [{ call sp_account_pass_check(?,?,?) }], return code [0], state [], msg [], Param : admin(string), e807f1fcf82d132f9bb018ca6738a19f(string), 0(int),
[2022-11-29 10:17:40.594] [FATAL] Exception.cpp(43) : [FATAL_ERROR] DB Error - query [{ call sp_account_pass_check(?,?,?) }], return code [0], state [], msg []

So problem is:
- root in mariadb has no password, but MySQL ODBC connection setting with password...

Last edited:
Reaction score
So me complete rework shared by community and Loukoala VM with TOS Server and re-upload into only TOS_SERVER - not VM
And now changes on server side:
- rates lows
- add some Languages
- implement into laragon:
- mongodb 3.0.15
- mariadb 10.2.44
- redis server 3.2.100
- clear databases in MariaDB, redis-server, MongoDB(not all but more trash remove)
- remove some trash from dump and log folders
- write instruction for run and modify

Me test it and on 01 December 2022 it works like a charm, but it's only recombination exists in tread and loukoala's site
If U need me ready share updated and cleared Client with more languages(Chinese, English, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese-TW) via torrent, but U can take folder "LanguageData" from "TOS_SERVER\server_release" and put into you's Client with clearly replace

Last edited:
Back