Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Tree Of Savior

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey bro, there are some folders that don't exist in this re-upload, for example: TOS_SERVER/_SERVER, it doesn't exist, I tried to find it through VSCODE and it simply doesn't exist (ChatServerList_Server.xml, \TOS_SERVER\_SERVER\ MainServer, \TOS_SERVER\_SERVER\PetitionServer\DB and others )

the _server folder itself does not exist, and is not the same as server_release

Reaction score
Hey bro, there are some folders that don't exist in this re-upload, for example: TOS_SERVER/_SERVER, it doesn't exist, I tried to find it through VSCODE and it simply doesn't exist (ChatServerList_Server.xml, \TOS_SERVER\_SERVER\ MainServer, \TOS_SERVER\_SERVER\PetitionServer\DB and others )

the _server folder itself does not exist, and is not the same as server_release

stupid error, so me post text and reupload file of instruction and archive, now it's all fine:
Instruction here:
Code:
Prepare:
1. Windows Server 2012R2 or above
3. MySQL ODBC connector 8.0 x86 or above
4. Complementary tools (Notepad ++, 7zip, VC, .NET Framework 3.5, HeidiSQL, etc)

Disclimer:
Don't change paths or/and passwords without understanding how it works or you catch some gliches and troubles in work

About User acconuts in MariaDB 10.2:
Coz MariaDB till 10.4 have grate bug with changing default empty password for Users “root”, after that table “Users” corrupt, can't be fixed and MariaDB crash whyle try start
“root@localhost” - “”
users/passwords are hardcoded in Servers .exe-files
“r1_server@localhost” - “eerzy9h”
“imc_op@localhost” - “tpdlqldj!12”

About User acconuts in MongoDB 3.0.15:
“r1_server@localhost” - “eerzy9h”

GM Users:
“tosadmin” - “1234567890”
“GM_admin” - “1234567890”
“GMS_admin” - “1234567890”
“SubMaster_admin” - “1234567890”

Correction:
1. Unpack “TOS_SERVER.rar” archive to a root folder in drive you select for use “C:”, “D:” or other(by default in configs figured “D:”)
2. My SQL server Install MySQL ODBC connector 8.0 x86 if U still not do this, only x86/32 bit connector needed
3. Launch “ODBC Data Sources (32-bit)” - “%windir%\syswow64\odbcad32.exe” and create in “System DSN” ODBC connections with “MySQL ODBC 8.0 Unicode Driver”:
	- name “CLASSIFIER” TCP/IP Server “127.0.0.1” User “root” password “” database “tos_world1” and U can press button “Test” to check settings
	- name “GE_DATA_0” TCP/IP Server “127.0.0.1” User “root” password “” database “tos_world1” and U can press button “Test” to check settings
	- name “GE_DATA_9001” TCP/IP Server “127.0.0.1” User “root” password “” database “tos_world1” and U can press button “Test” to check settings
	- name “RESOURCE” TCP/IP Server “127.0.0.1” User “root” password “” database “tos_lobby” and U can press button “Test” to check settings
4. check path in .ini, .xml, .config, .conf and .txt files it must include “\TOS_SERVER”
5. Go to “\TOS_SERVER\data\script\test” edit “init.lua” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is
6. Go to “\TOS_SERVER\laragon\www\toslive\launcher” edit “serverlist.xml” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is
7. Go to “\TOS_SERVER\laragon\www\toslive\update\release” edit “client.xml” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is
8. Go to “\TOS_SERVER\laragon\www\toslive\update” edit “serverlist.xml” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is
9. Go to “\TOS_SERVER” edit “register.url” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is
10. Go to “\TOS_SERVER\server_release” edit “_3_HUB MID 1.bat” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is
11. Go to “\TOS_SERVER\server_release” edit “_4_NODE MID 1.bat” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is
12. Go to “\TOS_SERVER\server_release” edit “AuthCheck.dll.config” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is
13. Go to “\TOS_SERVER\server_release” edit “ldmanagerclient.config.txt” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is
14. Go to “\TOS_SERVER\server_release\ServerManagerConfigFiles” edit “ldmanagerclient.config.txt” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is
15. Go to “\TOS_SERVER\server_release\WebService\guild\exe” right click on “NodeTest.exe.lnk”, select “Properties” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is
16. Go to “\TOS_SERVER\server_release\WebService\guild\exe” edit “WebServices.exe.config” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is
17. Go to “\TOS_SERVER\server_release\WebService\market\exe” edit “WebServices.exe.config” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is
18. launch “\TOS_SERVER\_0_laragon.lnk”
18.1. launch HeidiSQL/Navicat, connect to “MariaDB 10.2”, select database “tos_lobby”, open table “server_info” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is
18.2. launch HeidiSQL/Navicat, connect to “MariaDB 10.2”, select database “service_machine”, open table “server_info” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is

Start the servers for playing and questing:
1. “\TOS_SERVER\_0_laragon.lnk” to start all base services like MariaDB, MongoDB, Redis-Server, Web part, U can open laragon cosole and seen the all parts are start correctly
2. “\TOS_SERVER\_1_HUB MID 1.lnk” to start “HUB Server” - wait till console title change to “HUB [Ver:1.3.6.1 BuildTime:19/06/2018 - 03:44:28UTC] Log:0 - SMS:0”
3. “\TOS_SERVER\_2_NODE MID 1.lnk” to start “Node Server” - wait till in console writes “authentication success 9001, 1”
4. “\TOS_SERVER\_3_HUB Client.lnk” to start “Manager Server” - wait till launched “Manager Version : [1.3.5.1] Build Time : 16/05/2018 - 08:08:03UTC”
5 in “Manager Version : [1.3.5.1] Build Time : 16/05/2018 - 08:08:03UTC”:
5.1. select in menu “Login” and use password “1” then push “Login” button
5.2. expand “+ r” by clicking to “+”
5.3. put cursor to “+ g ST-T_WORLD1(9001)(M:20000)(MaxPC:500,Chanel:10)” and make right click, then select “SetIPFCheck...”, in pop-up window input “0”, then press “Done” button
5.4. put cursor to “+ g ST-T_WORLD1(9001)(M:20000)(MaxPC:500,Chanel:10)” and make right click, then select “Run”, pop-up window “Run” U can close by push button “Close”
5.5. expand “+ g ST-T_WORLD1(9001)(M:20000)(MaxPC:500,Chanel:10)” by clicking to “+” and put cursor to “+ m TOS_WORLD1(<your's server IP>, <your's server IP>)”
5.6. in right side in tab “All” wait till in column “Ver” all records change to “232949”
6. after complete all of this launch “\TOS_SERVER\register.url” and it open in you's browser “http://<your's server IP>/reg/” for register User with Login, Password, eMail and input any number in Capcha

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm still having the same problem with the connection being refused, I'm using 127.0.0.1, I've tried hamachi and also NAT on TOS_VM and nothing works, I've released all ports on the firewall that is required

always GLOBAL is closing

in HUB MID appears

[CCU Log Call] Barrack:0 / Zone:0 / Total:0
log4cxx: Remote host refused connection.

MID NODE

[2022-12-01 12:02:59.826] [FATAL] E:\Project_R1_Steam\Source\include\imcPdhQuery.h(44) : [FATAL_ASSERT]

it's probably something in particular, maybe it's Windows 11? Laragon working fine, nothing blocked on the firewall (since it's portable, sometimes it's blocked on the firewall)
so i checked everything, the only thing i did was that

the content is in D:\TOS_SERVER

I used VSCODE to switch to the exact location, getting:
D:\Files\Portables\Servers\.Games\TreeOfSavior\TOS_SERVER

there is no space and I changed it correctly (D:\ to D:\, D:/ to D:/) it's just the only thing different I did
it doesn't make sense because I also used TOS_VM and it gave the same error (it just didn't show up [2022-12-01 12:02:59.826] [FATAL] E:\Project_R1_Steam\Source\include\imcPdhQuery.h(44) : [ FATAL_ASSERT])

but connection also appeared refused

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys.
Few things here:
1) How do you guys use GM commands? I mean how does one create GM account (besides the ones that are there already)? Or each and every account is GM by default somehow? I'm using the re-pack from @TieLay
2) It seems like the matchmaking / queue for party dungeon isn't working. Any way to fix that?
3) Mobs are dealing way too low damage so I edited it in JAEDDURY_MON_ATK_RATE Value=4, still playing with exp rates and mob settings. I would say that JAEDDURY_MON_ATK_RATE should be at least 6-8 if playing in party. Otherwise HP is always at max :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi bro
1. guild / market system error
2. how can i fix TPmall price??

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
anybody know ?

Does anyone know all or some of the Gamemaster or Developer commands?

Also, is there anyone familiar with the implementation of in-game markets and guilds?

I'd really appreciate it if you could let me know anything.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone know all or some of the Gamemaster or Developer commands?

Also, is there anyone familiar with the implementation of in-game markets and guilds?

I'd really appreciate it if you could let me know anything.

GM command list:
But... one obviously should be GM to use them. How does one make an GM account?
I am using the "cleaned" server and database version posted by @TieLay

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
gm account

GM command list:
But... one obviously should be GM to use them. How does one make an GM account?
I am using the "cleaned" server and database version posted by @TieLay

You have created an account,
inside the program
tos_lobby -> account
tos_world1 ->account
Set the class and level to 0 or 1 for your account ID to give permission in the account.

0/0 = Dev
1/1 = GM

I hope you can solve it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You have created an account,
inside the program
tos_lobby -> account
tos_world1 ->account
Set the class and level to 0 or 1 for your account ID to give permission in the account.

0/0 = Dev
1/1 = GM

I hope you can solve it.

Thank you. Totally helped )

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Greetings to everyone, does anyone know how to add additional tabs at Popo Shop? Like the costume category. I do only have one tab on my Popo Shop. Please someone who has a good heart to guide me how to do it. I just want to simply play the game offline. Much appreciated! ( *Sorry for my poor english though :( )

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Greetings to everyone, does anyone know how to add additional tabs at Popo Shop? Like the costume category. I do only have one tab on my Popo Shop. Please someone who has a good heart to guide me how to do it. I just want to simply play the game offline. Much appreciated! ( *Sorry for my poor english though :( )

To add costumes to poposhop you don't have to add new categories, though.
So simply add costumes in there.
To edit poposhop: D:\TOS_SERVER\data\xml_server\pcbang_pointshop_product.xml
What and how to add:
Go to this string:
<Product ProductID="100041" ProductName="Common_41" Price="1" BuyLimitCount="999" ItemName="Premium_TOS_Wing_Box" ItemCount="1" StartDate="0" EndDate="0"/>
And then add next strings with same pattern. All you have to do is edit "ProductID=", "ProductName=" and "ItemName=".

Example for next added item:
<Product ProductID="100042" ProductName="Common_42" Price="1" BuyLimitCount="999" ItemName="Event_supportBox1" ItemCount="1" StartDate="0" EndDate="0"/>

As you can see, I increased productID by 1, ProductName by 1 and used desired ItemName. This can be done even when server is running, shop will refresh as soon as you re-open it in client.

Also, to simply play onffline: GM commands are fully enough. How to set them up and what commands are there: literally few posts above.
ashlay - [Release] Tree Of Savior - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So me complete rework shared by community and Loukoala VM with TOS Server and re-upload into only TOS_SERVER - not VM
And now changes on server side:
- rates lows
- add some Languages
- implement into laragon:
- mongodb 3.0.15
- mariadb 10.2.44
- redis server 3.2.100
- clear databases in MariaDB, redis-server, MongoDB(not all but more trash remove)
- remove some trash from dump and log folders
- write instruction for run and modify

Me test it and on 01 December 2022 it works like a charm, but it's only recombination exists in tread and loukoala's site
If U need me ready share updated and cleared Client with more languages(Chinese, English, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese-TW) via torrent, but U can take folder "LanguageData" from "TOS_SERVER\server_release" and put into you's Client with clearly replace

So I followed your instructions as closely as I could and got to step 18 and this happened:

Service Apache can not start. Reason:
(OS 2) The System cannot find the file specified. :
AH02291: Cannot access directory
D:/TOS_SERVER/laragon/bin/apache/httpd-2.4.47-win...
for main error log
AH00014: Configuration check failed

I can't seem to get past this point as I don't know what's causing this. What do you think it could be?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So I followed your instructions as closely as I could and got to step 18 and this happened:

for main error log
AH00014: Configuration check failed

I can't seem to get past this point as I don't know what's causing this. What do you think it could be?

Your server files are located not on Disc D: maybe?
Basically all the contents of the server files should be in D:
If you placed it in D: but in some different subfolders, that's the case.
If you placed it on C: disc or some other disc, it's simply too much work to do, simply locate it as it is on D.

Hope that helps

Reaction score

for main error log
AH00014: Configuration check failed I can't seem to get past this point as I don't know what's causing this. What do you think it could be?

U can use search in windows and search file with "D:/TOS_SERVER/laragon/bin/apache/httpd-2.4.47-win" and fix to you's path, possible it's in laragon settings file

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Your server files are located not on Disc D: maybe?
Basically all the contents of the server files should be in D:
If you placed it in D: but in some different subfolders, that's the case.
If you placed it on C: disc or some other disc, it's simply too much work to do, simply locate it as it is on D.
Hope that helps

Thanks but I got it fixed. It needed the Logs file in there for some reason, then after that it worked. Not sure why it didn't have that directory already, but now its fine. Who knows!

Also, as not to double post, is this supposed to be an older version of TOS? The most a character can get to is 390 in the build I'm using.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not sure, but it looks like a 2018 version (based on some loading screens).
And I guess yeah, max level is 390. There are no lvl 380+ items in .../data/xml/item_Equip.xml

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How can I configure the server in Windows 10?
Also, there was a video of how it was configured, but it seems to have been removed, does anyone have this video?

Back