Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Tree Of Savior

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
do you know how can i path .ies files
i can't edit .ies client side

Voyager of Time and Space
Reaction score
Finally managed to make it work yesterday and am just playing around with it. Does anyone know how to disable the addons? I've played TOS in the past but usually you had an addon manager, can't see any addons.

Also for some reason you can't delete a character, IDK if that's just on my part though.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just a quick cheating/edit method I found for anvil enhancing, hair accessories enchantment rate, monster drop rate and spawn rate.

To get 100% Anvil and low blood pressure:
Change the value here (red number) \TOS_SERVER\data\script\item -> item_reinforce_131014.lua (use Notepad++)

function GET_REINFORCE_131014_SUCCESS_RATE(fromItem, moru)

local curReinf = fromItem.Reinforce_2;
local successRatio = 100;
local classType = TryGetProp(fromItem , "ClassType")

if fromItem.GroupName == 'Weapon' or (fromItem.GroupName == 'SubWeapon' and classType ~='Shield') then
if curReinf < 5 then
return 100;
else
successRatio = 100 - (curReinf - 4) * 4;
successRatio = (successRatio / 100) ^ 3;
successRatio = successRatio * 100;

if successRatio < 51.2 then
return 100;
else
return successRatio;
end
end
else
if curReinf < 5 then
return 100;
else
successRatio = 100 - (curReinf - 2) * 4;
successRatio = (successRatio / 100) ^ 3;
successRatio = successRatio * 100;

if successRatio < 51.2 then
return 100;
else
return successRatio;
end
end
end
return 100;
end

and also

local reinForceMode = GetExProp_Str(owner, "OPERATOR_REINFORCE_MODE");
if reinForceMode == "YES" then
successRate = 100;
end

local isSuccess = 1;
if IMCRandom(1, 100) > successRate then
isSuccess = 1;
end

I did try to get the success rate to be higher than normal (was 51.2% after 5th level) but it didn't work out (my coding level is just Hello world)
I suspect the only code change that matter is actually "isSuccess = 1" to get the 100%

To edit hair accessories enchantment rate

Go to \TOS_SERVER\data\xml_server -> itemenchant_prop.xml

the Ratio="number" is the chance to get the enchantment, increase or decrease the number to change the chance. (I manage to get 3 rare lines enchantment like Movement speed, AOE attack, and Crit rate pretty easily using this method)
I think in order to change the actual value of the enchantment we have to find the code like these "SCR_GET_MAXPROP_ENCHANT_MSPD" and edit it from there, so we can have more than just movement speed +1

A few more edits we can do:

- \TOS_SERVER\data\xml_drop -> all xml here control drop item and drop rate of each monster, this is independent of the global setting in "sharedconst.xml" (meaning if you change both the rate here and the rate in sharedconst.xml, both will be applied), go to the monster you want and change the number in DropRatio="number" for each item you want

- \TOS_SERVER\data\xml_mongen -> all xml start with "gentype" control monster generation and spawn rate on each map, change RespawnTime="number" and MaxPop="number" to change respawn time and population respectively.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
has anyone managed to make the market work? i read the previous posts, but so far everyone has the same error message

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Another worthy method to lower your blood pressure - 100% Ichor Extraction rate:

Go to \TOS_SERVER\data\script\item -> item_legend.lua

Change the red value (from 0 to 1)
function IS_SUCCESS_OPTION_EXTRACT(pc, failCount)

local randValue = IMCRandom(1, 10000);
local successRatio = 500 + (failCount * 10);

if randValue <= successRatio then
return 1;
end

return 1;
end

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
has anyone managed to make the market work? i read the previous posts, but so far everyone has the same error message
You need to install an SSL certificate, modify the IP in the config configuration file of the guild and market, and then run exe

Reaction score
Yes, because the guild and market network services use https

Did you change anything specifically?

I know I'm probably throwing rock in a cliff right now- especially after reading page 10, but I'll try anything, lmao.
hCa340 - [Release] Tree Of Savior - RaGEZONE Forums

I went ahead and added a domain in my hosts file, then even added a virtualhosts for it to have ssl on 443, seems to be not working still.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are there tools to edit maps, extract images from equipment and mounts?

Reaction score
I have the same problem.

Yeah, sadly there isn't much info around. You can take a look at this though, seems to work on some ipf files when unpacking. https://forum.ragezone.com/f857/tree-of-savior-ipf-ies-1207752/

Most of the links too are either dead or on pan.baidu too so it's not possible to DL em unless you got an account.

It's still pretty fun to play around though, I'll probably try rush questing on it soon to see what works and doesn't work.

ashlay - [Release] Tree Of Savior - RaGEZONE Forums

So far, here's a list of what I found doesn't work, some already posted but I'll just add on it.

- Market
- Guild Notice Board
- Party Recommendations (Public Party Works)
- Lobby Character Deletion
- TP List Button Errors (The one on the top left)

Btw, if anyone can download on pan.baidu, can anyone link the gm tool from page 10 here on a mirror? would appreciate it.

lol are you read screenshot what Yhwach post ?! I even mark you in replay with his answer .

Some gm tool from chines web

Also I noticed these while changing the directories, doesn't seem to exist on the files so I guess these are part of the deleted ones.

ashlay - [Release] Tree Of Savior - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
does anyone know where I can find the sprites for the equipment and monsters?

I use the tool, to decompress the ipf but there are no monster or equipment image files, only other files called .xac .ibp and among others. is there any tool for me to view these files?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
JUST HIT THE LIKE BUTTON IF HELPS.
Here's the link I uploaded it on mediafire. Enjoy!
[h=2]Dangerous File Blocked[/h]The file you attempted to download was determined to be dangerous. For your protection, MediaFire does not enable distribution of dangerous files.
Link doesn't work

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the game worked almost actually
the web part not work only,guild market
some guy share the full source before but no password so repair that poop is hard.

Last edited:
Back