Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Tree Of Savior

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I managed to remove the Monthly Limit to spend TP in Shop/BeautyShop.
You have to edit some .lua files (tpshop_server.lua & beautyshop_server.lua) by commenting lines related to TP Limit. In order to ease things, here is .zip file to these files already edited.
I'd recommend to make a backup of your original .lua files before.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I managed to remove the Monthly Limit to spend TP in Shop/BeautyShop.
You have to edit some .lua files (tpshop_server.lua & beautyshop_server.lua) by commenting lines related to TP Limit. In order to ease things, here is .zip file to these files already edited.
I'd recommend to make a backup of your original .lua files before.
Thanks, just trying to increase this poop also but since its not really concerning me much i dont really dig up. I managed to edit Earth Tower difficulty and some bug related to 6th floor i think where you cannot pass the floor alone no matter what you do since you need to follow the light with 4 ppl and one person tank all the mob. Making new set of item but not displaying the set. More like combine this item and that item giving you certain buff. There are many thing that is fun to edit especially that stupid 0.01% droprate. been trying to find nukella back when i playing ToS. And still cannot drop nukella even when i spawn 3 thousand of medakia. To show how crappy IMC making droprate in ToS.

If anyone want to know more about editing earth tower or adding set item some other buff i might help.

Earth Tower difficullty edit at D:\TOS_SERVER\data\xml_minigame\M_GTOWER_STAGE_XX.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Made this tool a month or two ago, thought I might as well share it:

This tool has support for packing and unpacking ies files (fully functional from what I've tested, across the client and server files). It unpacks the ies files to xml files that match the structure found in the server files, and it can properly read those files and pack them back into ies files.

It also has support for packing and unpacking ipf files, and some basic work done on mapping the XAC file format.

More information is available on the linked GitHub page.

I did also do some basic work on adding for for use with the client and server lua files, which I could share if there's any interest.

EDIT:
Just noticed a nasty bug with the xml reader for ies files when I was updating the documentation and fixed it.

I highly recommend anyone who has version v0.3.0 or below downloaded to download the new version, as the program would currently produce faulty ies binary files.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone here can help me, iam really dont know how to fix this. Try to resetting the server several time. Still cannot enter the zone

Iam able to run the server and manage to play it for quite a bit of time. And got some problem but get away with setting new fresh server.

But now out of the blue suddenly i cannot enter into the zone. I can only acces lobby. I dont know what i do wrong, it just happen it out of the blue. When i restarting PC and wanna start server and play it just happen.

Try to make new fresh server several time, setting it into VM and play on VM. But the result is the same.

I dont know if this help but i upload some picture of the file running that show red error

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello to you all.

1) Someone has already managed to find the file or table to make the classes available: Shadowmancer, Onmyoji, etc... without the need to have to complete the quest.

2) The other question would be finding the file that sets the drop of the elite monsters.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help, why not access?
Code:
[2023-12-12 17:38:29.757] [INFO] XmlLoadStrategy.cpp(60) : [INFO_NORMAL] d:\tos_server\data\xml_server\sp.xml 
[2023-12-12 17:38:29.757] [INFO] XmlLoadStrategy.cpp(61) : [INFO_NORMAL]   
[2023-12-12 17:38:29.759] [INFO] XmlLoadStrategy.cpp(83) : [INFO_NORMAL] 1 d:\tos_server\data\xml_server\sp.xml 
[2023-12-12 17:38:29.796] [FATAL] Environment.cpp(109) : [FATAL_ERROR] CEnvironment::PrintError - HY000 - [MySQL][ODBC 8.0(w) Driver]Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

[2023-12-12 17:38:29.797] [FATAL] Environment.cpp(128) : [FATAL_CONNECT] CEnvironment::Connect() fail. [type2] ret:-1 dsn:RESOURCE 
[2023-12-12 17:38:29.797] [FATAL] Environment.cpp(140) : [FATAL_CONNECT] CreateContext() fail. [type2] RESOURCE 
[2023-12-12 17:38:29.797] [FATAL] source\DB.cpp(262) : [FATAL_CONNECT_CRASH] resourceDB : RESOURCE 0 1 0 
[2023-12-12 17:38:29.798] [INFO] ExceptionReport.cpp(338) : [INFO_NORMAL] CExceptionReport::ImcUnhandledExceptionFilte

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi.
I'm new to using private server and client files. I'd really like to be able to firstly play Tree of Savior offline,
could someone post (or point to instructions) for how to do this with this game, to a newbie?

Would this post be everything I need?
Credit for this mostly goes to @Matar and @TieLay, I simply made it a bit more comprehensible.

INITIAL SETUP:
Code:
01. Use dedicated hardware or learn how to setup a Virtual Machine, for example Microsoft Hyper-V, VMware Workstation, VMware ESXi, etc. I recommend at least 16GB of RAM and 8 Threads.

02. Download Windows Server 2022 ISO from here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter/download-windows-server-2022

03. Install Windows Server 2022, be sure to select the DataCenter version with GUI (Graphical User Interface). Don't enter any Product Key if prompted.

04. Run Command Prompt (CMD) and enter the following commands (You can get a generic key directly from Microsoft at: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-server/get-started/kms-client-activation-keys):

- dism /online /get-currentedition
    - dism /online /get-targeteditions
    - dism /online /set-edition:ServerDatacenter /productkey:WX4NM-KYWYW-QJJR4-XV3QB-6VM33 /AcceptEula

05. Download AIO standalone KMS script from: https://forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/kms_vl_all-smart-activation-script.79535

06. Run the AIO standalone script and select "Install Activation Auto-Renewal"

07. Download and install 32bit/x86 version of Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Service Pack 1 (vcredist_x86.exe) from: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=26999

08. Download and install Legacy DirectX End-User Runtimes from: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/confirmation.aspx?id=8109

09. Download and install 32bit/x86 version of MySQL ODBC connector 8.0 x86 from: https://dev.mysql.com/downloads/connector/odbc/

10. Download and install HeidiSQL from: https://www.heidisql.com/download.php?download=installer

11. Optional. Download and install Visual Studio Code for easier file editing from: https://code.visualstudio.com/

13. Download Tree of Savior SERVER from: https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/release-tree-of-savior.1207509/page-10#post-9152230

14. Download Tree of Savior CLIENT from: https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/release-tree-of-savior.1207509/post-9140101

15. Unpack "TOS_SERVER.rar" to "D:\TOS_SERVER". IMPORTANT: The current directory paths in config files are set to "D:\TOS_SERVER", so check the "ini", "xml", "config", "conf" and "txt" files and fix the paths if your directory is elsewhere

16. Run odbcad32.exe (ODBC Data Sources (32-bit)) located at "%windir%\syswow64\odbcad32.exe"

17. Create the following Data Sources using "MySQL ODBC 8.0 Unicode Driver" under System DSN tab:

- Data Source Name: CLASSIFIER
    - TCP/IP Server: 127.0.0.1
    - User: root
    - Password:
    - Database: tos_world1

- Data Source Name: GE_DATA_0
    - Password:

- Data Source Name: GE_DATA_9001
    - Password:

- Data Source Name: RESOURCE
    - Password:
    - Database: tos_lobby

18. Change the IP addresses to your IP address at the following locations, leave ports as they are (CTRL+H is the replace shortcut in most editors):

- "D:\TOS_SERVER\data\script\test\init.lua"
    - "D:\TOS_SERVER\laragon\www\toslive\launcher\serverlist.xml"
    - "D:\TOS_SERVER\laragon\www\toslive\update\release\client.xml"
    - "D:\TOS_SERVER\laragon\www\toslive\update\serverlist.xml"
    - "D:\TOS_SERVER\register.url"
    - "D:\TOS_SERVER\server_release\_3_HUB MID 1.bat"
    - "D:\TOS_SERVER\server_release\_4_NODE MID 1.bat"
    - "D:\TOS_SERVER\server_release\AuthCheck.dll.config"
    - "D:\TOS_SERVER\server_release\ldmanagerclient.config.txt"
    - "D:\TOS_SERVER\server_release\ServerManagerConfigFiles\ldmanagerclient.config.txt"
    - "D:\TOS_SERVER\server_release\WebService\guild\exe\NodeTest.exe.lnk"
    - "D:\TOS_SERVER\server_release\WebService\guild\exe\WebServices.exe.config"
    - "D:\TOS_SERVER\server_release\WebService\market\exe\WebServices.exe.config"

19. Run: "D:\TOS_SERVER\_0_laragon.lnk" (Starts all base services such as: MariaDB, MongoDB, Redis-Server, Web part. Look for the Largon icon in the taskbar)

20. Use HeidiSQL to connect to MariaDB (IP: 127.0.0.1, USERNAME: root) and change the IP addresses to your IP address in the following tables. DO NOT CHANGE the 127.0.0.1 localhost IP address:

- tos_lobby\server_info
    - tos_lobby\service_machine

21. Change the IP addresses to your IP address at the following locations, leave ports as they are (CTRL+H is the replace shortcut in most editors)

- \TreeOfSaviorCN\release\client.xml
    - \TreeOfSaviorCN\release\serverlist_recent.xml

22. Done

RUNNING THE SERVER:
Code:
01. Run:

- "D:\TOS_SERVER\_0_laragon.lnk" (Starts all base services such as: MariaDB, MongoDB, Redis-Server, Web part. Look for the Largon icon in the taskbar)
    - "D:\TOS_SERVER\_1_HUB MID 1.lnk" (Starts "HUB Server" - Wait untill console title changes to: "HUB [Ver:1.3.6.1 BuildTime:19/06/2018 - 03:44:28UTC] Log:0 - SMS:0"
    - "D:\TOS_SERVER\_2_NODE MID 1.lnk" (Starts "Node Server" - Wait untill for the console log: "authentication success 9001, 1"
    - "D:\TOS_SERVER\_3_HUB Client.lnk" (Starts "Manager Server")

02. Look for "Manager Version : [1.3.5.1] Build Time : 16/05/2018 - 08:08:03UTC" that should be open in your taskbar

03. Click Login button in the Menu bar and login by using USERNAME: imc and PASSWORD: 1

04. Expand the "+ r" by clicking on the "+", select "+ g ST-T_WORLD1(9001)(M:20000)(MaxPC:500,Chanel:10)" and right click

05. Select "SetIPFCheck...", enter "0" and press "Done" button. This disables the Client compatibly check, because the Client isn't fully compatible with the server

06. Now repeat the previous step and select "Run" to run the server. You can close the window by clicking on the "Close" button

07. Expand the "+ g ST-T_WORLD1(9001)(M:20000)(MaxPC:500,Chanel:10)" by clicking on the "+" and select "+ m TOS_WORLD1()". Wait for all of the instances to show "232949" version

08. Open "D:\TOS_SERVER\Register" url to register an account. Use a random character to fill the Capcha.

09. Use HeidiSQL to connect to MariaDB (IP: 127.0.0.1, USERNAME: root) and change your account class and level to either "0" or "1" (0/0 for Developer, 1/1 for Game Master) in the following tables:

- tos_lobby\account
    - tos_world1\account

10. Create a shortcut for \TreeOfSaviorCN\release\Client_tos.exe, right click the Shortcut and select "Properties". Append -SERVICE at the end of the Target location, for example: "C:\TreeOfSaviorCN\release\Client_tos.exe" -SERVICE

11. Run the Tree of Savior Client using the Shortcut

NOTE **UPDATED**:
Laragon is nothing else but a glorified Docker, used to create an isolated instance of Apache and MongoDB/MySQL. If you have sufficient skills you can move Apache, DB services to a different platform, for example a Linux machine, just be sure to edit the IP addresses, open ports, etc. You can get the SSL to work by right clicking the Laragon icon in the taskbar, selecting Laragon > usr > openssl.conf.tpl and making it look something like this:

Code:
[req]
default_bits = 2048
distinguished_name = req_distinguished_name
req_extensions = v3_req
prompt = no

[req_distinguished_name]
C  = SG
ST = Singapore
L  = Singapore
O  = Laragon
OU = IT
CN = 192.168.88.217

[v3_req]
extendedKeyUsage = serverAuth
subjectAltName = @alt_names

[alt_names]
IP.1 = 192.168.88.217

Laragon will still generate DNS values for all of the entries inside the "D:\TOS_SERVER\laragon\www" folder and make them part of the certificate inside "D:\TOS_SERVER\laragon\etc\ssl" folder, but I am yet to figure out how to disable that.

You then have to enable SSL by right clicking the Laragon icon again in the taskbar, selecting Apache > SSL > Enabled, Apache > SSL > Add laragon.crt to Trust Store and Apache > Reload. Copy the .crt file from "D:\TOS_SERVER\laragon\etc\ssl" folder and install it on the machine with the client. Install it as "Current User" then select "Place all certificates in the following store" and select "Trusted Root Certification Authorities". Agree with everything when prompted.

You can also manually import a custom certificate directly into Apache, simply by replacing the one inside the ""D:\TOS_SERVER\laragon\etc\ssl" folder, just be careful because Laragon generates a fresh certificate on every launch and overwrites the previous one. This can probably be disabled, but I couldn't bother with it for now.

With this you can connect to the web services by using https://, but so far I couldn't get the market and guild to work, as one probably has to edit correctly the "WebServices.exe.config" files inside the "D:\TOS_SERVER\server_release\WebService" folder and I'm unable to do so.

Also make sure to connect to MariaDB (IP: 127.0.0.1, USERNAME: root), go to "tos_lobby\service_daemon" and change one of the "-WEB_TYPE Guild" and "-WEB_TYPE market" "machine_id" from "2" to "1". The current server is set to run three different instances of server: "TOS_WORLD1", "TOS_WORLD2" and "TOS_PVP" but only "TOS_WORLD1" seems to be setup correctly. If you want, you can go through most of "serivice_" tables and remove everything unrelated to "TOS_WORLD1".

Edit: I'm not sure which posts the links for the server and clients are supposed to be? the post mentionedin the intructions doesn't seem to have a download link.

Edit 2: I got the 'Mega' mirror download someone posted on page 9 or 10. Is this the right one?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I wanted to post info from my experience with running this game server, for other newbies.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to get to run it as a full server but I did manage to through the pre-packaged VM, so that's mainly what I'll be sharing around at first.

If someone wants to run the full server method, please look at TieLay's posts on page 9 and 10, and Adephx's re-explanation on page 12. It may take some knowledge on servers and sql aspects, since I followed the instructions but couldn't make it run, I got the same issue that VisualD did, maybe it's related to mariadb or using blank username and password, or needing to set up the windows server more, but I'm not sure.

I'll be sharing all the info I think is helpful. Thanks to the community for everything found.

Files:
Links to server and client files were shared in the thread and BlueType compiled an archive that has a lot, , but if you're trying to set up the full server then you also might want TieLay's rework of the server files .

Personally, I had some texture issues with the client that was in the pack mentioned (including certain few characters missing their head), but the client files that Matar shared didn't have this issue. And I ended up using the server VM from another place as well that I'll talk about shortly.

How to run with VM:

The VM files shared are with a pre-packaged setup using VMWare as the program to run it (using the server in a virtual machine). Note that the language is asian, but it's possible to work with.
There's everything in the files to get it running with VMWare, but I experienced an issue with the files in the pack when it comes to text associated with items in the game, and the captcha in the page to register still having restrictions, though someone on page 1 shared info regarding removing that restriction, which I didn't test. It's also alternatively possible to create an account and password in the tos_lobby database directly, in the account and account_pwd tables. (though the password isn't inserted in with normal characters)
-Note that if you want to get these particular VM files running with a client outside the VM, you'll need to make changes around IP addresses. If you don't change your own IP address data then you need to change it in the files and databases just like the instructions of the full server setup.

I used alternate files for the VM that made it easier on me. The VM files for Tree of Savior shared on loukoala.blogspot.com have a bit more already set up, and I didn't have issues with it. Just search for the game and you'll find it. The site is in another language and you can google translate the page but the links for downloads might only work when it isn't translated, just fyi. The password for the archives are on the page as well.
-However, the client folder that's with this pack has issues, including the problem that some people had with the chat box popping up whenever an item is picked up. This hampers the gaming experience a lot since skills can't be used when it's up. I recommend using the client that Matar shared instead. But if you do, after following the instructions you'll also need to change the IP address for the Client and Serverlist_recent xml files in the 'release' folder of the client. Check ipconfig in cmd (of the VM) if you don't know your VM's IP address, but it should be the one ending with 234, for this particular one.

The translated instructions for setting up the VM were posted .

Apache needs to be running for most things to work, through the phpStudy program (press the first blue button next to the red dot at the top left when it's open).
-For registering an account, you can use explorer or edit the url file (to access the page to register) to match the same IP that was mentioned in the instructions (the IP ending with 234). The first box is for your username, the second and third are for your password, then it's your e-mail and for the captcha just put in a character like a number or copy a chinese symbol. If done right when clicking to create the account the page will reload after the msg that pops up. If it doesn't and what you wrote is still the same in the boxes, then your password might not be long enough or the captcha restriction might be there, etc. You can also check the account table to see if your account is there, and you can change the account rank/authority at the same time in the databases if you want to look into GM stuff. (0 or 1 in the class and level)

Setting up Shop and TP:

Server files should be on the drive in the r1 folder of the VM.
The VM files shared already have changes made to the popo shop (though you can add items in the pcbang_pointshop_product.xml file in data>xml_server), but you'll need to add popo points to your account to purchase anything:

Make sure that phpstudy is running, and open navcat or heidisql (already in the tools folder of the version I used). Open the unnamed session, and you'll see the database tables. Click in tos_lobby and find the account_pcbang_point table. Open it and find the feature or tab for the data in the table, where it will show like (image shared on page 3). Find your account number in the table and add yourself points.

Inside the game after you've created a character, find the shop icon which should be on the left of the bar on the bottom, and there should be items that can give your account TP there. If not then you can add them to the shop through the xml file mentioned before.

If you end up encountering a 'limit' to spending TP in the TP shop, you can try Hyllok's fix to this, which is currently posted at the top of this thread's page.

Setting up Experience and monster Stats:

The stats and experience are not well set by default. you can change these by accessing the file sharedconst.xml in data>xml, just find the lines somewhere around the middle of the file that mention JAEDDURY_MON. Those lines's values can be set to cater the type of experience you want. I currently have MHP and DEF at 4, and ATK at 5, because they were by default too low for a normal experience. I set these values based on what I felt would be good for a bit of challenge, though I don't know how they'll feel later on. The atk might still need to be higher to match how defensive the mobs are currently, but I'm not sure.

You can set the exp rate at the EXP line there. I set the EXP line's value to only 0.1, because I wanted to have a tiny bit of grind, and anything higher seemed to be more along the lines of later faster experience rates the game had. Note that you can make changes to these while the server/game is running without a problem, they get reflected in-game even while playing.
Extra note: If you think to quickly level your character to test out ranks or skills, just know that if you level too high and haven't job advanced, you might have more levels than ranks until you advance your job, and there's a limit to how much you can level up based on the level of the monsters you're fighting, so you might want to incrementally increase exp gain as you play, to make sure you rank up before leveling too high.

There is a world event default that gives a bonus 250% exp to your characters. To remove this, you need to find the world event table at the bottom of tos_lobby and put in a lower number. If you put in 0.01 it will give 1% bonus exp. You need to set dates in the rows as well for it to work, but you can set the end date far, like in 50 years.

Setting up Parties and Deleting characters:

Some things might require a party. There's no easy in-game way to do this, unless someone knows how to make more changes. But you can make a party in the database and set your account as the leader. It's in the tos_world1 database, just search for party tables. Use your account id for party and the party_member table. I haven't tested this yet.

To delete a character from your account, it doesn't work in-game like normal, so you'll need to find the table account_pc in the same database. You can delete the row of your character there. If you aren't sure which character it is, you can use or make another account and change the character you think it is to have the account id from the new account, to move it to that account temporarily and check if it was the right one, before possibly deleting that row.

Classes and Extra:

The server files are from a late 2018 version of the game, but before the big Rebuild, so it is the old class system, with choosable individual ranks.
I don't know if resetting ranks works well, I tried to add a rank reset voucher to the popo shop and it didn't work, but the skill and stat reset potions are there. Edit: The reset helper npc in town does give rank reset vouchers but someone mentioned issues around attributes, and it does seem like attributes need to be relearned but I'm not sure if there's more to it.
There is text in xml files related to rank reset but I'm not sure if it can be used, and some things changed in xml files can have consequences, so make sure to backup your work before experimenting.

Some hidden classes can be unlocked right away with an unlock voucher that can be in the popo shop, but it doesn't work for all of them. Some classes you have to unlock the traditional way through the quests.
Warning: Do not change the 'hiddenjob' variable in the Job.xml file, it can cause bigger issues within the game, like not being able to interact with certain NPCs. Changing it back fixes things but again if you want to experiment with anything, make sure to back things up.

Guild and Market seem to be tied to WORLD2 instances, that are not set up to work. You can try to see what can work or read through the forum and see what others tried, but it's possible there are missing files as well. But they aren't necessary to play the main game.

Hopefully more gets found out for how to make extra things work.

Enjoy the game, and Happy New Year <3

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Was anyone able to run server files out of VM on W10?
`18.2. launch HeidiSQL/Navicat, connect to “MariaDB 10.2”, select database “service_machine”, open table “server_info” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is`
For some reason database "service_machine" doesnt' exist, but table.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Was anyone able to run server files out of VM on W10?
`18.2. launch HeidiSQL/Navicat, connect to “MariaDB 10.2”, select database “service_machine”, open table “server_info” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is`
For some reason database "service_machine" doesnt' exist, but table.
You're using windows 10 in a VM instead of windows server? If you just mean the host system then that's probably normal enough.

It's a table in tos_lobby, which should show up if you've set up the connectors and all that.. if the rest is already set up like with the files that tie lay shared.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You're using windows 10 in a VM instead of windows server? If you just mean the host system then that's probably normal enough.

It's a table in tos_lobby, which should show up if you've set up the connectors and all that.. if the rest is already set up like with the files that tie lay shared.
I wrote "out of VM". What I know it should be somehow possible, because Kepa was hosting server on these files.
Following TieLay's guide throws sadly same error like for few people:
1705471184473 - [Release] Tree Of Savior - RaGEZONE Forums

Connector 32 bit is prepared. All IPs of 172.16.200.119 are changed to local (127.0.0.1).

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I wrote "out of VM". What I know it should be somehow possible, because Kepa was hosting server on these files.
Following TieLay's guide throws sadly same error like for few people:View attachment 255013

Connector 32 bit is prepared. All IPs of 172.16.200.119 are changed to local (127.0.0.1).

Hopefully it works as well.
Did you try to test the connectors when you set them up?
Could be that you had to change the IPs to your server's actual ip, and not localhost. Check ipconfig to know what it is (ipv4). At least worth a try.
Though now it might be hard to change them because 127.0.0.1 was in other places in the files. So unless you remember what those were so that you don't change those, you might want to override those files again with the original and make the changes again but with your ip.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hopefully it works as well.
Did you try to test the connectors when you set them up?
Could be that you had to change the IPs to your server's actual ip, and not localhost. Check ipconfig to know what it is (ipv4). At least worth a try.
Though now it might be hard to change them because 127.0.0.1 was in other places in the files. So unless you remember what those were so that you don't change those, you might want to override those files again with the original and make the changes again but with your ip.
What I want to do is just running on my PC without VM. Can do that with GE v32 files.
Quick edit:
1705499746510 - [Release] Tree Of Savior - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What I want to do is just running on my PC without VM. Can do that with GE v32 files.
Quick edit:
View attachment 255030
Did you change the IP addresses right in the xml and config files? I guess worth checking the database ips too.
Else, you could check sp.xml for that function to see if you get hints (obviously don't change anything in the file though), why it returns without a right value there.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did you change the IP addresses right in the xml and config files? I guess worth checking the database ips too.
Else, you could check sp.xml for that function to see if you get hints (obviously don't change anything in the file though), why it returns without a right value there.
IP of released files is: 172.16.200.119
So after searching to make sure, all of them are changed to local.
Main problem occured is Laravel, extracting files to don't rely on Laravel is an answer to make it working even on W10/11.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server files+client not tested found on iopq.

Pass: d2jv
file pass:
Code:
www.iopq.net

Gdrive mirror+steam client(not tested):
Files(no vm):
mirror by: Matar
CN client+patch: https://forum.ragezone.com/f857/release-tree-of-savior-1207509-post9140101/#post9140101
All-in-one by BlueType
https://forum.ragezone.com/f857/release-tree-of-savior-1207509-post9140325/#post9140325

Download dont work, have another download please guys?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Download dont work, have another download please guys?
Look a few posts up, I relinked some of the uploads that were shared in the thread. or you can look through the pages too.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, good afternoon.

Has anyone been able to change the rank of any class?
Example: A rank 5 class(SORCERER) becomes available at rank 3.

I thought only changing the rank in the "data\xml\job.xml" file would work, but it didn’t.
I tried another file also in "data\script\changejob\changejob_server.lua" but I didn’t get any positive results.

Thanks for your help :cool:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
WebService gave this error. what are these?
2024-02-23 04:28:03,299 [14] ERROR WebServer - Log.cs_Fatal(53): The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a send. at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
at WebServices.Common.SelfAliveCheck.Check(),

Back