[Release] Tree Of Savior

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 356789101112131415 LastLast
    MemberRank
    Jan 2011 Join Date
    RussiaLocation
    663Posts
    So me complete rework shared by community and Loukoala VM with TOS Server and re-upload into Yandex Disk only TOS_SERVER - not VM
    And now changes on server side:
    - rates lows
    - add some Languages
    - implement into laragon:
    - mongodb 3.0.15
    - mariadb 10.2.44
    - redis server 3.2.100
    - clear databases in MariaDB, redis-server, MongoDB(not all but more trash remove)
    - remove some trash from dump and log folders
    - write instruction for run and modify

Me test it and on 01 December 2022 it works like a charm, but it's only recombination exists in tread and loukoala's site
    If U need me ready share updated and cleared Client with more languages(Chinese, English, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese-TW) via torrent, but U can take folder "LanguageData" from "TOS_SERVER\server_release" and put into you's Client with clearly replace
    Last edited by TieLay; 01-12-22 at 08:07 AM. Reason: очепятки, add some text

MemberRank
    Apr 2021 Join Date
    1* Three RealmsLocation
    58Posts
    Hey bro, there are some folders that don't exist in this re-upload, for example: TOS_SERVER/_SERVER, it doesn't exist, I tried to find it through VSCODE and it simply doesn't exist (ChatServerList_Server.xml, \TOS_SERVER\_SERVER\ MainServer, \TOS_SERVER\_SERVER\PetitionServer\DB and others )

the _server folder itself does not exist, and is not the same as server_release

MemberRank
    Jan 2011 Join Date
    RussiaLocation
    663Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by joaowars776 View Post
    Hey bro, there are some folders that don't exist in this re-upload, for example: TOS_SERVER/_SERVER, it doesn't exist, I tried to find it through VSCODE and it simply doesn't exist (ChatServerList_Server.xml, \TOS_SERVER\_SERVER\ MainServer, \TOS_SERVER\_SERVER\PetitionServer\DB and others )

the _server folder itself does not exist, and is not the same as server_release
    stupid error, so me post text and reupload file of instruction and archive, now it's all fine:
    Instruction here:
    Spoiler:

Code:
    Prepare:
    1. Windows Server 2012R2 or above
    3. MySQL ODBC connector 8.0 x86 or above
    4. Complementary tools (Notepad ++, 7zip, VC, .NET Framework 3.5, HeidiSQL, etc)

Disclimer:
    Don't change paths or/and passwords without understanding how it works or you catch some gliches and troubles in work

About User acconuts in MariaDB 10.2:
    Coz MariaDB till 10.4 have grate bug with changing default empty password for Users “root”, after that table “Users” corrupt, can't be fixed and MariaDB crash whyle try start
    “root@localhost” - “”
    users/passwords are hardcoded in Servers .exe-files
    “r1_server@localhost” - “eerzy9h”
    “imc_op@localhost” - “tpdlqldj!12”

About User acconuts in MongoDB 3.0.15:
    “r1_server@localhost” - “eerzy9h”

GM Users:
    “tosadmin” - “1234567890”
    “GM_admin” - “1234567890”
    “GMS_admin” - “1234567890”
    “SubMaster_admin” - “1234567890”

Correction:
    1. Unpack “TOS_SERVER.rar” archive to a root folder in drive you select for use “C:”, “D:” or other(by default in configs figured “D:”)
    2. My SQL server Install MySQL ODBC connector 8.0 x86 if U still not do this, only x86/32 bit connector needed
    3. Launch “ODBC Data Sources (32-bit)” - “%windir%\syswow64\odbcad32.exe” and create in “System DSN” ODBC connections with “MySQL ODBC 8.0 Unicode Driver”:
    	- name “CLASSIFIER” TCP/IP Server “127.0.0.1” User “root” password “” database “tos_world1” and U can press button “Test” to check settings
    	- name “GE_DATA_0” TCP/IP Server “127.0.0.1” User “root” password “” database “tos_world1” and U can press button “Test” to check settings
    	- name “GE_DATA_9001” TCP/IP Server “127.0.0.1” User “root” password “” database “tos_world1” and U can press button “Test” to check settings
    	- name “RESOURCE” TCP/IP Server “127.0.0.1” User “root” password “” database “tos_lobby” and U can press button “Test” to check settings
    4. check path in .ini, .xml, .config, .conf and .txt files it must include “\TOS_SERVER”
    5. Go to “\TOS_SERVER\data\script\test” edit “init.lua” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is
    6. Go to “\TOS_SERVER\laragon\www\toslive\launcher” edit “serverlist.xml” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is
    7. Go to “\TOS_SERVER\laragon\www\toslive\update\release” edit “client.xml” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is
    8. Go to “\TOS_SERVER\laragon\www\toslive\update” edit “serverlist.xml” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is
    9. Go to “\TOS_SERVER” edit “register.url” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is
    10. Go to “\TOS_SERVER\server_release” edit “_3_HUB MID 1.bat” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is
    11. Go to “\TOS_SERVER\server_release” edit “_4_NODE MID 1.bat” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is
    12. Go to “\TOS_SERVER\server_release” edit “AuthCheck.dll.config” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is
    13. Go to “\TOS_SERVER\server_release” edit “ldmanagerclient.config.txt” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is
    14. Go to “\TOS_SERVER\server_release\ServerManagerConfigFiles” edit “ldmanagerclient.config.txt” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is
    15. Go to “\TOS_SERVER\server_release\WebService\guild\exe” right click on “NodeTest.exe.lnk”, select “Properties” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is
    16. Go to “\TOS_SERVER\server_release\WebService\guild\exe” edit “WebServices.exe.config” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is
    17. Go to “\TOS_SERVER\server_release\WebService\market\exe” edit “WebServices.exe.config” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is
    18. launch “\TOS_SERVER\_0_laragon.lnk”
    18.1. launch HeidiSQL/Navicat, connect to “MariaDB 10.2”, select database “tos_lobby”, open table “server_info” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is
    18.2. launch HeidiSQL/Navicat, connect to “MariaDB 10.2”, select database “service_machine”, open table “server_info” then replace the IP “172.16.200.119” by your's server IP(<SERVERIP>), leave ports as is

Start the servers for playing and questing:
    1. “\TOS_SERVER\_0_laragon.lnk” to start all base services like MariaDB, MongoDB, Redis-Server, Web part, U can open laragon cosole and seen the all parts are start correctly
    2. “\TOS_SERVER\_1_HUB MID 1.lnk” to start “HUB Server” - wait till console title change to “HUB [Ver:1.3.6.1 BuildTime:19/06/2018 - 03:44:28UTC] Log:0 - SMS:0”
    3. “\TOS_SERVER\_2_NODE MID 1.lnk” to start “Node Server” - wait till in console writes “authentication success 9001, 1”
    4. “\TOS_SERVER\_3_HUB Client.lnk” to start “Manager Server” - wait till launched “Manager Version : [1.3.5.1] Build Time : 16/05/2018 - 08:08:03UTC”
    5 in “Manager Version : [1.3.5.1] Build Time : 16/05/2018 - 08:08:03UTC”:
    5.1. select in menu “Login” and use password “1” then push “Login” button
    5.2. expand “+ r” by clicking to “+”
    5.3. put cursor to “+ g ST-T_WORLD1(9001)(M:20000)(MaxPC:500,Chanel:10)” and make right click, then select “SetIPFCheck...”, in pop-up window input “0”, then press “Done” button
    5.4. put cursor to “+ g ST-T_WORLD1(9001)(M:20000)(MaxPC:500,Chanel:10)” and make right click, then select “Run”, pop-up window “Run” U can close by push button “Close”
    5.5. expand “+ g ST-T_WORLD1(9001)(M:20000)(MaxPC:500,Chanel:10)” by clicking to “+” and put cursor to “+ m TOS_WORLD1(<your's server IP>, <your's server IP>)”
    5.6. in right side in tab “All” wait till in column “Ver” all records change to “232949”
    6. after complete all of this launch “\TOS_SERVER\register.url” and it open in you's browser “http://<your's server IP>/reg/” for register User with Login, Password, eMail and input any number in Capcha
    Last edited by TieLay; 01-12-22 at 07:56 AM. Reason: очепятки

MemberRank
    Apr 2021 Join Date
    1* Three RealmsLocation
    58Posts
    I'm still having the same problem with the connection being refused, I'm using 127.0.0.1, I've tried hamachi and also NAT on TOS_VM and nothing works, I've released all ports on the firewall that is required

always GLOBAL is closing

in HUB MID appears

[CCU Log Call] Barrack:0 / Zone:0 / Total:0
    log4cxx: Remote host refused connection.

MID NODE

[2022-12-01 12:02:59.826] [FATAL] E:\Project_R1_Steam\Source\include\imcPdhQuery.h(44) : [FATAL_ASSERT]

it's probably something in particular, maybe it's Windows 11? Laragon working fine, nothing blocked on the firewall (since it's portable, sometimes it's blocked on the firewall)
    so i checked everything, the only thing i did was that

the content is in D:\TOS_SERVER

I used VSCODE to switch to the exact location, getting:
    D:\Files\Portables\Servers\.Games\TreeOfSavior\TOS_SERVER

there is no space and I changed it correctly (D:\ to D:\, D:/ to D:/) it's just the only thing different I did
    it doesn't make sense because I also used TOS_VM and it gave the same error (it just didn't show up [2022-12-01 12:02:59.826] [FATAL] E:\Project_R1_Steam\Source\include\imcPdhQuery.h(44) : [ FATAL_ASSERT])

but connection also appeared refused

MemberRank
    Sep 2012 Join Date
    USALocation
    692Posts
    To: @BlueType
    CC: @ashlay

I further compressed the archive size by 2.5GB if you are interested in saving some of your MEGA space & bandwidth.
    Link

MemberRank
    Mar 2015 Join Date
    НюрнберLocation
    57Posts
    Hello guys.
    Few things here:
    1) How do you guys use GM commands? I mean how does one create GM account (besides the ones that are there already)? Or each and every account is GM by default somehow? I'm using the re-pack from @TieLay
    2) It seems like the matchmaking / queue for party dungeon isn't working. Any way to fix that?
    3) Mobs are dealing way too low damage so I edited it in JAEDDURY_MON_ATK_RATE Value=4, still playing with exp rates and mob settings. I would say that JAEDDURY_MON_ATK_RATE should be at least 6-8 if playing in party. Otherwise HP is always at max :)

MemberRank
    May 2020 Join Date
    4Posts
    Hi bro
    1. guild / market system error
    2. how can i fix TPmall price??

MemberRank
    Jan 2023 Join Date
    2Posts

anybody know ?

Does anyone know all or some of the Gamemaster or Developer commands?

Also, is there anyone familiar with the implementation of in-game markets and guilds?

I'd really appreciate it if you could let me know anything.

MemberRank
    Mar 2015 Join Date
    НюрнберLocation
    57Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tlswjdghks12 View Post
    Does anyone know all or some of the Gamemaster or Developer commands?

Also, is there anyone familiar with the implementation of in-game markets and guilds?

I'd really appreciate it if you could let me know anything.
    GM command list: https://pastebin.com/zH0aDcQJ
    But... one obviously should be GM to use them. How does one make an GM account?
    I am using the "cleaned" server and database version posted by @TieLay

MemberRank
    Jan 2023 Join Date
    2Posts

gm account

Quote Originally Posted by TylerWin View Post
    GM command list: https://pastebin.com/zH0aDcQJ
    But... one obviously should be GM to use them. How does one make an GM account?
    I am using the "cleaned" server and database version posted by @TieLay

You have created an account,
    inside the program
    tos_lobby -> account
    tos_world1 ->account
    Set the class and level to 0 or 1 for your account ID to give permission in the account.

0/0 = Dev
    1/1 = GM

I hope you can solve it.

MemberRank
    Mar 2015 Join Date
    НюрнберLocation
    57Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tlswjdghks12 View Post
    You have created an account,
    inside the program
    tos_lobby -> account
    tos_world1 ->account
    Set the class and level to 0 or 1 for your account ID to give permission in the account.

0/0 = Dev
    1/1 = GM

I hope you can solve it.
    Thank you. Totally helped )

MemberRank
    Nov 2022 Join Date
    1Posts
    Greetings to everyone, does anyone know how to add additional tabs at Popo Shop? Like the costume category. I do only have one tab on my Popo Shop. Please someone who has a good heart to guide me how to do it. I just want to simply play the game offline. Much appreciated! ( *Sorry for my poor english though :( )

MemberRank
    Mar 2015 Join Date
    НюрнберLocation
    57Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PoisonFowler View Post
    Greetings to everyone, does anyone know how to add additional tabs at Popo Shop? Like the costume category. I do only have one tab on my Popo Shop. Please someone who has a good heart to guide me how to do it. I just want to simply play the game offline. Much appreciated! ( *Sorry for my poor english though :( )
    To add costumes to poposhop you don't have to add new categories, though.
    So simply add costumes in there.
    To edit poposhop: D:\TOS_SERVER\data\xml_server\pcbang_pointshop_product.xml
    What and how to add:
    Go to this string:
    <Product ProductID="100041" ProductName="Common_41" Price="1" BuyLimitCount="999" ItemName="Premium_TOS_Wing_Box" ItemCount="1" StartDate="0" EndDate="0"/>
    And then add next strings with same pattern. All you have to do is edit "ProductID=", "ProductName=" and "ItemName=".

Example for next added item:
    <Product ProductID="100042" ProductName="Common_42" Price="1" BuyLimitCount="999" ItemName="Event_supportBox1" ItemCount="1" StartDate="0" EndDate="0"/>
    As you can see, I increased productID by 1, ProductName by 1 and used desired ItemName. This can be done even when server is running, shop will refresh as soon as you re-open it in client.

Also, to simply play onffline: GM commands are fully enough. How to set them up and what commands are there: literally few posts above.

MemberRank
    Jan 2023 Join Date
    2Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TieLay View Post
    So me complete rework shared by community and Loukoala VM with TOS Server and re-upload into Yandex Disk only TOS_SERVER - not VM
    And now changes on server side:
    - rates lows
    - add some Languages
    - implement into laragon:
    - mongodb 3.0.15
    - mariadb 10.2.44
    - redis server 3.2.100
    - clear databases in MariaDB, redis-server, MongoDB(not all but more trash remove)
    - remove some trash from dump and log folders
    - write instruction for run and modify

Me test it and on 01 December 2022 it works like a charm, but it's only recombination exists in tread and loukoala's site
    If U need me ready share updated and cleared Client with more languages(Chinese, English, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese-TW) via torrent, but U can take folder "LanguageData" from "TOS_SERVER\server_release" and put into you's Client with clearly replace
    So I followed your instructions as closely as I could and got to step 18 and this happened:

Service Apache can not start. Reason:
    (OS 2) The System cannot find the file specified. :
    AH02291: Cannot access directory
    D:/TOS_SERVER/laragon/bin/apache/httpd-2.4.47-win...
    for main error log
    AH00014: Configuration check failed

I can't seem to get past this point as I don't know what's causing this. What do you think it could be?

MemberRank
    Mar 2015 Join Date
    НюрнберLocation
    57Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AidenCross View Post
    So I followed your instructions as closely as I could and got to step 18 and this happened:

Service Apache can not start. Reason:
    (OS 2) The System cannot find the file specified. :
    AH02291: Cannot access directory
    D:/TOS_SERVER/laragon/bin/apache/httpd-2.4.47-win...
    for main error log
    AH00014: Configuration check failed

I can't seem to get past this point as I don't know what's causing this. What do you think it could be?
    Your server files are located not on Disc D: maybe?
    Basically all the contents of the server files should be in D:
    If you placed it in D: but in some different subfolders, that's the case.
    If you placed it on C: disc or some other disc, it's simply too much work to do, simply locate it as it is on D.

Hope that helps

Advertisement