Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Tree Of Savior

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
WebService gave this error. what are these?
2024-02-23 04:28:03,299 [14] ERROR WebServer - Log.cs_Fatal(53): The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a send. at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
at WebServices.Common.SelfAliveCheck.Check(),
When was this? (what step were you at)

Did you change all the ip addresses? ( in the files and in the databse)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
this is in the log files
That doesn't really tell much.
But I would look at if you got all the ip addresses right (to your host's) for these (besides the 127 one):
- "D:\TOS_SERVER\server_release\WebService\guild\exe\NodeTest.exe.lnk"
- "D:\TOS_SERVER\server_release\WebService\guild\exe\WebServices.exe.config"
- "D:\TOS_SERVER\server_release\WebService\market\exe\WebServices.exe.config"

Database:
- tos_lobby\server_info
- tos_lobby\service_machine

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
That doesn't really tell much.
But I would look at if you got all the ip addresses right (to your host's) for these (besides the 127 one):
- "D:\TOS_SERVER\server_release\WebService\guild\exe\NodeTest.exe.lnk"
- "D:\TOS_SERVER\server_release\WebService\guild\exe\WebServices.exe.config"
- "D:\TOS_SERVER\server_release\WebService\market\exe\WebServices.exe.config"

Database:
- tos_lobby\server_info
- tos_lobby\service_machine
everything work fine. im just trying to run the webservices

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
everything work fine. im just trying to run the webservices
Some of those files I mentioned are for the webservices.
If that doesn't fix it you could say what you mean by webservices though. To be more precise.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Manage to come this far o_O
Skärmbild 2024-02-23 165702 - [Release] Tree Of Savior - RaGEZONE Forums
Skärmbild 2024-02-23 165708 - [Release] Tree Of Savior - RaGEZONE Forums
Skärmbild 2024-02-23 170341 - [Release] Tree Of Savior - RaGEZONE Forums
Skärmbild 2024-02-23 170400 - [Release] Tree Of Savior - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Well done then. It would have to be a collaborative effort with people who know more on that for any chance to get it to work. Like Archgeus had tried to get some things working earlier but I don't know what came of it, I don't think it was easy to get market and guild to work.
Like in an earlier post they had written this:
"
Looks like we need to configure world2 too, because it contains guild and market service that is not present in world1 or find a way to make it work without need to start world2...both things are located at ~\WebService folder

For now i managed to start some world2 zones starting a new Hub and Node bat with -SGID 9002 -MID 2 and configure a new odbc with GE_DATA_9002 (database tos_world2)
"

Some tried but I didn't see clear results on the thread.
Some people also said there were files missing, or there might be some files to edit (like the webservices config file), so I don't know.
I can't help more. Just trying to help because the thread isn't very active, but I don't know much around world2.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Well done then. It would have to be a collaborative effort with people who know more on that for any chance to get it to work. Like Archgeus had tried to get some things working earlier but I don't know what came of it, I don't think it was easy to get market and guild to work.
Like in an earlier post they had written this:
"
Looks like we need to configure world2 too, because it contains guild and market service that is not present in world1 or find a way to make it work without need to start world2...both things are located at ~\WebService folder

For now i managed to start some world2 zones starting a new Hub and Node bat with -SGID 9002 -MID 2 and configure a new odbc with GE_DATA_9002 (database tos_world2)
"

Some tried but I didn't see clear results on the thread.
Some people also said there were files missing, or there might be some files to edit (like the webservices config file), so I don't know.
I can't help more. Just trying to help because the thread isn't very active, but I don't know much around world2.
I dont think they need world2 for guild and market to work. I did start pvp zone but need at least 6 people to test. My server are now on public ip and others can play.

Seem like guild and market webservices need somes files/folders in webserver. I got this log from guild webservices.
2024-02-24 17:43:46,843 [17] ERROR WebServer - Log.cs_Fatal(53): The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found. at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()

anyone are good with sources codes? I decompile the webservices.exe, but I dont have knowledge about the code.

UPDATE. GUILD and Market up and running but dont know how the access from LAN. only localhost are allow.
Skärmbild 2024-02-24 232126 - [Release] Tree Of Savior - RaGEZONE Forums

Skärmbild 2024-02-25 040113 - [Release] Tree Of Savior - RaGEZONE Forums
Skärmbild 2024-02-25 040305 - [Release] Tree Of Savior - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I dont think they need world2 for guild and market to work. I did start pvp zone but need at least 6 people to test. My server are now on public ip and others can play.

Seem like guild and market webservices need somes files/folders in webserver. I got this log from guild webservices.
2024-02-24 17:43:46,843 [17] ERROR WebServer - Log.cs_Fatal(53): The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found. at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()

anyone are good with sources codes? I decompile the webservices.exe, but I dont have knowledge about the code.

UPDATE. GUILD and Market up and running but dont know how the access from LAN. only localhost are allow.View attachment 256988

View attachment 256997View attachment 256996
That's really great. I would like to ask how you successfully installed the certificate. Also you can try entering it in the URL , may respond successfully.

I have searched for some information online, such as executing the command netsh http add sslert, but I am not sure if it is correct.

I have reached this step, emmmm. The guild can now be created and published, but there are still some other issues, such as not being able to dissolve the guild and not automatically storing guild permissions.

Although the market service was launched, I am still unable to list any products without any prompts. Perhaps which configuration file do I need to modify?

If someone could help solve the above problem, I would greatly appreciate it!

无标题 - [Release] Tree Of Savior - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
That's really great. I would like to ask how you successfully installed the certificate. Also you can try entering it in the URL , may respond successfully.

I have searched for some information online, such as executing the command netsh http add sslert, but I am not sure if it is correct.

I have reached this step, emmmm. The guild can now be created and published, but there are still some other issues, such as not being able to dissolve the guild and not automatically storing guild permissions.

Although the market service was launched, I am still unable to list any products without any prompts. Perhaps which configuration file do I need to modify?

If someone could help solve the above problem, I would greatly appreciate it!

View attachment 257680
If you didn't change IP to 127.0.0.1 in those 4 fields, change it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If you didn't change IP to 127.0.0.1 in those 4 fields, change it.
Thanks! I have changed 127.0.0.1 to my own IP address, and there are two types of IPs for guild and market: webService access and internal webService access, which correspond to public and private IPs respectively.
I'm starting to suspect that there's a problem with the client because when I click the sell item button, no http packets are intercepted, and although the marketplace port 9005 is already connected, I can't think of any solution to the problem.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm still in stage of setting to work on W10 outside VM but some information are still missing...
After setting _1_HUB MID 1.bat with local IP it doesn't connect, but mysql connection is ok.
Using same ODBC connector version and Maria DB like on Virtual Machines.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm still in stage of setting to work on W10 outside VM but some information are still missing...
After setting _1_HUB MID 1.bat with local IP it doesn't connect, but mysql connection is ok.
Using same ODBC connector version and Maria DB like on Virtual Machines.
Do you have set up the required three MySQL accounts, imc and r1_server other than TOS, and have given sufficient permissions. If you've already done that, you may need to list your setup steps for someone else to analyze

Back