Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Tree Of Savior

Staff member
Reaction score
))))

last db))))

admintool

incomplete files)) a lot of things do not work and bugs)) I have patches for 40 versions of the server

Why don't you share with the class then?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Anyone able to get Market/Guild Webservice running, mine crash with .self request fail count : 1self request fail count : 2

Reaction score
I show that the files are not complete and that's it. in p m I don’t answer those who want to buy because I’m not a seller

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
there are too many scammer in ragezone.for example,ladie~sold the BDO sever with many bugs.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
party system work , mage class only have pyro & cryo look like this server is really old

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
-- Doesn't work list --

Item Market (Registration/Sales/R
eceive)
Invite to the party and matching function
Abnormal TP Shop
Missing server files (Tos-World2 and dbs and etc )

-To be Continue-

Last edited:
Reaction score
I show that the files are not complete and that's it. in p m I don’t answer those who want to buy because I’m not a seller

It comes off very negatively unfortunately, and definitely seems like a, "look what I have but you don't". If you really cared about the fact that these files are incomplete, you would share your complete set so the community would have the full base to work off of. However, your explanation doesn't really suffice for the other thread regarding the source code. In that thread, you showed that you have an unpassworded archive for the source. What is the point there? to show that the files do exist, but the community can't have them? Again, it shows one of two things, one is a "I have it but you don't so haha" or "I have these files and you can buy them from me, though I won't directly state that." BOTH ARE BAD!!!!!! Don't show things you don't intend on ever releasing, it goes directly against the spirit of this forum.

Also you and I both know that last statement of yours is bs ;)

So, I'm just going to leave the conversation like this, if I see another post from you with ONLY pictures of files, that you know people want, I will infract you for attempting to sell files, plain and simple. I of course will follow through with this with anyone else I see doing the same thing. So, if you want to actually release things, just do it, make a thread, post, whatever as long as it follows your intention of releasing things for the community. Just stop making posts showing off things that you don't plan on releasing.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to adjust the experience scale? I modified it here using the method in the previous post, sharedconst.xml, but it does not apply.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
https://forum.ragezone.com/f857/release-tree-of-savior-1207509-post9140181/#post9140181

I changed the IP setting of the VM to 192.168.0.x by referring to the above thread.

When I level up, there is a problem that the experience value remains at 100%, the level up is staying current level.
(Job Level works good for now.)
Also, I can't get any stat point after level up.

If I reconnect to the server after level-up, the level and experience value look normal, but I still can't raise the stat point.

Is there anyone who knows or can solve this problem?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi!
Thank you for the game,everything is working great!
Wizard has a lot of jobs open beside those that you need to complete quest to unlock.

My problem,yep,I got one is...how to reset/allow more spending TP?
I cannot buy more wigs at the beauty shop,It say that I need to contact admin or something like that.
So... someone know how to reset the monthly limit?
Please and thank you :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello ^^

Using Navicat.
So to be GM go to "tos_lobby" and "tos_World1" account set to 1 "account_class" and "account_level" then test in-game with //expup 5000...you should be insta LV12 with a new character.
Try //item 634040 = Xmastree Weapon.

Btw,you can create new account with the + at the bottom of the page.Fill name,date etc..."account_class","account_level","account_pwd".
Just set hash password 123456 = e10adc3949ba59abbe56e057f20f883e.

And...I'm always looking to reset my limit TP spend xD

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I use the patched CN version by Matar ^^
No problem to buy from TP shop until...I'm locked to buy... I can buy without problem from Popo shop and Exchange tab with medals.
I use the command //item 490185 to get 500 medals and buy costumes ^^
I'm also quickly locked from beauty shop...I was able to buy 1 lens,2 wigs and some dye then poof...need to contact admin message to get my limit lifted.
Shop is bugged...I use GM command now...

Back