Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Tree Of Savior

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The biggest problem with the current version is that you can't create parties. If there is no party, you cannot enter the instance dungeon.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
And for last but not least create the following mysql odbc connections

RESOURCE (database tos_lobby)
CLASSIFIER (database tos_world1)
GE_DATA_0 (database tos_world1)
GE_DATA_9001 (database tos_world1)

I don't understand this part. Can you explain in detail?

can't add anything

https://ibb.co/ZYZ7h6Q

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do I create an account? The creation page cannot be created because of the Chinese authentication character.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do I create an account? The creation page cannot be created because of the Chinese authentication character.

Look at old post xD

"tos_lobby" and "tos_World1" on Navicat.
You can create new account with the + at the bottom of the page.Fill name,date etc..."account_class","account_level","account_pwd".
Just set hash password 123456 = e10adc3949ba59abbe56e057f20f883e.

Or use the method here:https://forum.ragezone.com/f857/release-tree-of-savior-1207509/#post9140009

Btw...the Chinese characters are for number...like give the sum of 9+6+3..

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Even though the client character creation is complete, it closes when you try to connect. Any solution?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello!!! To translate the client, use this!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i change ip to 192.168.1.130

<server GROUP_ID="9001" TRAFFIC="0" ENTER_LIMIT="1000" NAME="Aster-test" Server0_IP="192.168.1.130" Server0_Port="2005" Server1_IP="192.168.1.130" Server1_Port="2005"/>

Am I correct?
I checked port 2005 not open

this normal ?
ashlay - [Release] Tree Of Savior - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
About The Party system:

the matching is dead.But you can create by yourself.

go tos_lobby > account find your acc idx

then tos_world1 >party u can see fews team,choose 1 and type your idx to leader idx

make it same to party_member.

done!

hope can help!

But im looking for someone pros can repair the beauty shop ies and world2,bcox the ipf unpacker not work at all.:thumbup:

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm running a TOS server in a VM. You are connected to the Internet through a router. I want to connect to the TOS server from another computer, how do I set it up?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What missing? Who can help? I want to open a server of this so i can contribut on the development.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to edit the ExpUp Event Rate:

tos_lobby > world_event > 9001,changeExpRate edit 2 with yours

2=200%
1=100%

then edit the outdated start/end time.

done.

if you dont need it just delete the record or change to 0 i think...not test yet.

hope can help.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1) Is it possible to change the amount of status points per level? I found the file "C:\r1\data\script\system\levelup.lua" but I have changed many things and nothing yet of the status increase.

2) How do I make all classes available? How do I make all classes available? I found the file "C:\r1\data\xml\job.xml" but even changing from HiddenJob="YES" to HiddenJob="NO" still can not use some classes, for example Onmyoji.

Back