Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Tree Of Savior

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The Popo Shop stopped registering the points, I believe it is some start and end date, but I do not know yet. Even making changes to the database to add Popo Points, no longer works, always stays 0 in the game.

And waiting for the game to give me the points also does not work anymore, always stays 0.

If I can solve the problem I put here for those who have the same problem :)

EDIT: Really the problem is the date, I went back to the server date in 1 month, then Popo Shop counted the points again, now is to try to locate that date in the database or in the xml files ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i changed the market and guild to 9001 and configure it,
can start but it seems connect fail still,
stuck here for few days.

some1 know whats the problem?

GUILD - [Release] Tree Of Savior - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
หมายถึงการเชื่อมต่อระหว่างเซิร์ฟเวอร์และไคลเอนต์ไม่ถูกต้อง มีบางอย่างปิดกั้น ip ของคุณ
บางที ip ของคุณเปลี่ยนไปบน VM หรือตำแหน่งที่คุณใช้
colse firewall

คุณสามารถตรวจสอบ fire wall on vm and close it.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
the video was detaileted could we get another video for tutorial
Translated from chines Instruction by google translator :D
1. The server selects winsrv2016, and win10 should also work. The server configuration is recommended to be above 4C8G, and 8G memory is the lowest.
2. Install .net and Telnet, which are optional.
3. Install MariaDB10.2, the root user password does not need to be configured during the installation process. Just use UTF8 as the default character set, and the rest of the configuration does not need to be adjusted.
4. Create 3 new TOS databases, and the character set also adopts U8. Insert 2 users in mysql.user. Import the sql of the tos database, and finally check whether the function is imported successfully. If the function is empty, the service startup will fail.
5. Modify the database table
Tos_lobby.account_pwd.ip to be your own ip -- this does not seem to need to be changed. The IP record here is the IP address created by the user.
Tos_lobby.server_info.ip is its own ip
Tos_lobby.service_machine.ip is its own ip
6. Modify the database to automatically commit to OFF: add autocommit=0 to mysqld, it cannot be placed at the end.
C:\Program Files\MariaDB 10.2\data\my.ini
7. Install PHPstudy, and copy the website directory WWW to the D drive PHPstudy installation directory
Modify the IP address in the website file
D:\wwwroot\WWW\toslive\launcher\serverlist.xml
D:\wwwroot\WWW\toslive\update\release\client.xml
D:\wwwroot\WWW\toslive\update\serverlist. xml
8. Set the website directory in PHPstudy, then start apache, open your IP address /reg/index.php to verify
9. Install mysql ODBC connection
10. Create 4 in Control Panel--Administrative Tools--ODBC Database (32) connection. After each completion, you need to click test to test the connection.
11. Restart MariaDB. It is recommended to restart the machine directly to ensure that the database autocommit takes effect. If you check and restart Baidu by yourself.
12. Upload the r1 server to the server, and decompress it to the C drive. Non-C drive may cause abnormal startup.
13. Install the Microsoft C++ runtime library, that is, MSVBCRT.
14. Press the r1 directory, start in sequence, and check whether the startup is completed by referring to the deployment document. If you are prompted that the dll file is missing, put it in the corresponding directory by yourself, both 86 and 64. 1) Start _0_Mongodb service 2) Start _0_Redis 3) Modify the address of 192 in _1_HUB MID 1 to the address of your own server 4) _2_NODEMID 1 is the same as 1, start after modifying the IP 5) The file ldmanagerclient.config should also be changed Click on the IP address, start the last service password, enter 1
here, enter 0 here, and run the
operation to complete:
The red part should be success. 15. Client modification: serverlist_recent.xml & client.xml

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
just set up the rate.

Thanks Working good the only thing is the server rates too high but beggars can't be chosers ahahaha

How to edit the ExpUp Event Rate:

tos_lobby > world_event > 9001,changeExpRate edit 2 with yours

2=200%
1=100%

then edit the outdated start/end time.

done.

if you dont need it just delete the record or change to 0 i think...not test yet.

hope can help.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
heres a fix patch for cn client,shop list(no blank more),tp item price to 1,beauty shop 80% work and item sync with client.

hope can help.

View attachment 1140001_001001.rar

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sure i just use this ies unpacker for making patch.

it posted by ashlay in page 1.

Do you have a link for the .ies editor?

The chinese client version is the same as steam, maybe we will need to unpack the client .ipf files to use it on server side.

Client patch is on "phpstudy_pro\WWW\toslive\update\release"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks, I've tried other programs before. and can open but cannot edit It's like having to update the decryption. I'll try it again later. I have an idea to develop a complete edit program. new which is not coming soon And this is all admin commands, others might want.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
please help whenever i open the shop it displays the shop and goes back to default no beauty shop nor anything just the default shop with no other items

Did i do wrong by just copying your patch file to the client folder?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
please help whenever i open the shop it displays the shop and goes back to default no beauty shop nor anything just the default shop with no other items

Did i do wrong by just copying your patch file to the client folder?

what do you mean default shop? tp or beauty shop?

beauty shop should work with many hairs and dye

some job master shop would not blank anymore
eg .stone sell for crossbow bcox the version removed stone pick.

cn client and patch here
cn client with patch

the original tp patch for cn client here

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks, I've tried other programs before. and can open but cannot edit It's like having to update the decryption. I'll try it again later. I have an idea to develop a complete edit program. new which is not coming soon And this is all admin commands, others might want.

Thank you for sharing.
Unfortunately the command //addclass does not work, I would like to use the Onmyoji class.

I tried
//addclass 2020
//addclass Onmyoji

But by using the command the server crashes.

Many other commands worked :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
คุณสามารถเพิ่ม class by Navicat
ashlay - [Release] Tree Of Savior - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Does anyone know where to modify the medals in the TP shop?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
complete version + Source Code full (It's a pity that there are no Seeders left.)

Source Code from iopq.net I can't download it If anyone downloads in time Please help upload the link

Back