Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] [UPDATE] Emulator CrossFire

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Re: [UPDATE] Emulator CrossFire

its the same emulator that Bola said they stole and published as theirs so expect nothing
i also tested it the pve is bugged i either had disconect issues or immortal bots or start with no weapons
also the shop doesnt works and crash the client

lol i don't expect anything, it's still the same guy, like sdfsdf lol xD

very nice
Reaction score

let's be real this emulator was coded by UltraPgNoob and i got it from him i gave it to the Special person called Caio he released it and then you took it from him and you released it.

gg

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

iopen xampp and active apache and take the version.ini to the appserv and xampp But when istart the source and lanche Cf br or na from Launcher or CFlauncher iget failed to connect to server ?? this happen with all the source hELP?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Repeat release junk files, enough!:mad:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Honestly I don't mind anymore if people release it 20k times. It's just useful for people that wanna test things on CF without having to setup tons poop of things like the real files. I started back to work on 2 crossfire projects (one is a completely new emu in c# with a full panel for handling the server and the other one is a custom client that handles perfectly the CF physics without guns and stuff).

But I didn't make the first version of python emulator. The first version was made by EvilPie with the help of DF08Said (link of original thread : http://forum.ragezone.com/f857/bit-developed-crossfire-files-580578/). EvilPie stopped to work on it on June 6th, 2009. And I took back his work on 2011-2012. Since I was using it for my tests and to make new features for my hacks on CF. I worked on it for at least 6-8 months. Then I only upgraded when I could edit CFT or modify 2.0 rez files. Now as of now I can update to latest version. But I won't publish new updates since I don't see the point to update the python emu anymore.

Python emu is just for testing. Just remember this, don't expect a fully online server with scripting languages!

EDIT: Bola you proved me that you are serious on your work. Keep going.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

where
Client
Download Client DarkCF
Erorr
you
upload Client Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

lol da source my files is C++ C# Bola :eek:tt1:
NativeGames - [RELEASE] [UPDATE] Emulator CrossFire - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Can buy items?

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

lol da source my files is C++ C# Bola :eek:tt1:
NativeGames - [RELEASE] [UPDATE] Emulator CrossFire - RaGEZONE Forums

looool looks like a fake... or any person who has no idea about what he/she is doing...
"sourcer", "ComandoModerator.exe", "Disablet", "RoomSerServer" lol xD, no comment needed there.
First time looking at this picture i laughed, after i found out that there is no reason for. Sad, even for a fake >.<"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

What do you remember me, I lied? :glare:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

To whoever can use it, i have no interest for this game: https://mega.nz/#!wcEzTZ4L!V0cCzuDBDZhYkVWU6hR8lALo7R-V5tOVBCMIZVByG7A

Back