• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[RELEASE] [UPDATE] Emulator CrossFire

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: [UPDATE] Emulator CrossFire

[QUOTE = Bola; 8622909] você está brincando comigo? isso é impressionante !!!!!!! [/ QUOTE]

Bola voce pode me passar esse arquivo ?

NativeGames - [RELEASE] [UPDATE] Emulator CrossFire - RaGEZONE Forums
Postado Originalmente por Wizatek NativeGames - [RELEASE] [UPDATE] Emulator CrossFire - RaGEZONE Forums

Para quem pode usá-lo, eu não tenho nenhum interesse para este jogo:https://mega.nz/#!wcEzTZ4L!V0cCzuDBDZhYkVWU6hR8lALo7R-V5tOVBCMIZVByG7A

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Dafaq?

Tapatalkkal küldve az én LG-D802 eszközömről

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

char buy Bug i work on MySQL connection its saver and quicker then SQLLite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

i want file server dark cf 100%

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi . i put server files in darkcf folder then clicked on c.start but he says server running normally but game not starts

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

To whoever can use it, i have no interest for this game: https://mega.nz/#!wcEzTZ4L!V0cCzuDBDZhYkVWU6hR8lALo7R-V5tOVBCMIZVByG7A

Could someone who owns this file do the reupload?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Could someone who owns this file do the reupload?
from above, I wrote that not all files are there. Are you not smart enough to read the messages after this post?

Back