Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[release] Warrior King [server + client source] **Nice graphics**

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Update 11/2019

Release from Source Full and all Tools Compiled from SRC.COOL
Note: To use this source code, use Microsoft Visual Studio 2008.

Pass:axo6

Rar password: 《佣兵天下o1》是由北京蓝港在线根据国内同名的玄幻战争小说改编而成的史诗玄幻网游.车库源码倾情奉献(
what version for this release?
I'm looking for the latest version for public is 0.5.66.0 and that's true from Loveomg

can you try to compile for linux ?,
I have tried running this gameserver with wine, and it works with 1gb vps ram, I like this game is very small.

maybe I'll try again, a lot of data is lost because it was stopped for too long :love:

Reaction score
This possible to update to 2019? or we forever stuck in 2008?

yes it is possible but you should run possible errors to upgrade to 2019 so it would be a waste of time

I'm looking for the latest version for public is 0.5.66.0 and that's true from Loveomg

I have tried running this gameserver with wine, and it works with 1gb vps ram, I like this game is very small.

maybe I'll try again, a lot of data is lost because it was stopped for too long :love:

I don't know how to inform you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

compile for linux is OK using make,I am running for a few days.

This possible to update to 2019? or we forever stuck in 2008?

I have tried to upgrading to vs2019, most projects is working OK with many bug. It waste many time.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Forget that :D:, just keep going to develop it

only this remains in my storage, if anyone needs register form.
This is good, based on your registration script, people can start developing some website for this game. Soon I will do that too.

Have you noticed if there are any bugs on the linux server?

can you try to compile for linux ?
Looks like @apple3236 did it successfully....
:w00t:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I was building a server under LINUX. The client can also be collected. The fact is that this version of the code has a number of global errors. Almost most mini-games will close the server. Many towers and dungeons have errors that disable the server. More than 100 players on the server, due to errors in the code overload the server and it is closed. More than 100 items cause the server to crash. A lot of work needs to be done to make the server work stably. Titles and internships don't work. Not working line of quests to obtain skills. The server does not drop things. With dead monsters things don't fall down by accident! The random drop function is broken throughout the server. The same things will fall out of the chests!

You can't imagine the difficulty of this code. To eliminate these errors, it took a very long time. When the server will be 10 + players, you will see the hopelessness of this venture.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
please share what is precompile needed? :blushing:
I was building a server under LINUX. The client can also be collected. The fact is that this version of the code has a number of global errors. Almost most mini-games will close the server. Many towers and dungeons have errors that disable the server. More than 100 players on the server, due to errors in the code overload the server and it is closed. More than 100 items cause the server to crash. A lot of work needs to be done to make the server work stably. Titles and internships don't work. Not working line of quests to obtain skills. The server does not drop things. With dead monsters things don't fall down by accident! The random drop function is broken throughout the server. The same things will fall out of the chests!

You can't imagine the difficulty of this code. To eliminate these errors, it took a very long time. When the server will be 10 + players, you will see the hopelessness of this venture.

it's not a mistake, the source are complete.
it's just a lot of changes it or broken, or maybe it's also a mistake in configuring.
You say that because we always work alone.
You are an expert in this field, and try to remake it in git.
maybe some people help you in this development

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
please share what is precompile needed? :blushing:

it's not a mistake, the source are complete.
it's just a lot of changes it or broken, or maybe it's also a mistake in configuring.
You say that because we always work alone.
You are an expert in this field, and try to remake it in git.
maybe some people help you in this development

Dear! Have you seen the mercenary code? Have you read it? It's an undeniably beautiful game, but the writers of this code have overshadowed its entire existence. Yes, it is complete, practically, but it is written as badly as possible. It contains a bunch of unforgivable features that could have been replaced with cleaner code. One function interferes with another and other code inconsistencies. Look at the Chinese forums and understand why the game closed so quickly. Although written on a multimillion-dollar novel. The developers hastily wrote this code. with tons of bugs! Players could not play normally, constant errors and server crashes! The latest updates, including 0.5.97, fixed most of the bugs, but we won't find this code anymore.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

at the beginning, there is a lot of bugs and crash at times. but at a period of time fixing bugs, at least the server work stably and have no crash last several week. now avg online count is 50.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
at the beginning, there is a lot of bugs and crash at times. but at a period of time fixing bugs, at least the server work stably and have no crash last several week. now avg online count is 50.
haha. Give me the IP of your server. I will cause you a number of such errors while in the game that you will restart the server every 10 minutes.

Reaction score
How to check about progressive ?
Where start point to continoue translate ?
Choose the English language, then choose a file, check the non-English lines, these are the available lines to continue the translation, when you finish a file, just select another file and continue the translation. You can download the folder updated in real time whenever you want!

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Really beautiful game. You can help the translation to speed up the creation of an English client. The server is running.

webmaster_imds - [release] Warrior King [server + client source] **Nice graphics** - RaGEZONE Forums

I already left this aside since it does not work on windows 10 ..:

The client works great on windows 10! It's long done! Take the starter off my client.

Back