Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[release] Warrior King [server + client source] **Nice graphics**

Reaction score
The project for translation continues,People who want to help with this project can join the Discord channel: [/URL]

Reaction score
The project for translation continues,People who want to help with this project can join the Discord channel:
The server for testing and translation is now online.

webmaster_imds - [release] Warrior King [server + client source] **Nice graphics** - RaGEZONE Forums

webmaster_imds - [release] Warrior King [server + client source] **Nice graphics** - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
is there a reason there is no game.exe source code? What is the YY folder used for? Looked thru the source seems ok wasnt to hard to update it to win10 and vs2019 never got around to directx 11 or 12.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Folder YY. This is a social app client. The game can be entered in a simple way by entering a username and password, or through YY, if authorized in it. This source code should contain all the elements, can someone pulled? The client is freely available on windows 10. My God read posts, in them said as correct work on this system!

And yet, why do the translation, if the server is not possible! To fix all the bugs, you need months of work! And rewrite a lot of functions. Who really wants to open the server, contact me, I will give the corrected files. But understand, you must be interested in this. You have to work. and not just hope that someone will do everything for you!

Reaction score
Could you explain how the client works. I see no game.exe source code and a few other things. Rewrite the server is very easy when the data packages exist. I looks like they just put poop together and complied some tools and client files called it a day.

Reaction score
I was researching some things about Warrior King on the internet I found out that GAMEFORGE was developing an European version of this game in English. The official name of the game on GAMEFORGE is called Sphira: Warrior's Dawn.

GAMEFORGE still has 3 game domains: ( , and )

But they unfortunately canceled development before they even tested it online.

OLD DESCRIPTION:

Featuring rich, detailed landscapes and impressive graphics, Sphira: Warrior’s Dawn takes place on the frontlines of a war that has spanned eons between three hostile empires. Players will confront mythical creatures and meet Sphira, the Goddess of Fate, who will lead them on their path to becoming a legendary warrior.

FEATURES:

* Complete more than 1,400 quests and numerous mini-games
* Band together with the guild system and engage in player versus environment and player versus player battles
* Explore picturesque environments including: swamps, forests, jungles, desert, ruins, and the cursed lands
* Move through the game via automatic travel system and portals
* Compete in challenging arena tournaments
* Battle through numerous stages in dungeons, big arenas, and more
* Join the fray in one of 12 guilds, each fighting for supremacy

Sphira: Warrior’s Dawn is scheduled to release in English in the United States and United Kingdom, and German speaking countries in late 2011. It will be available in France, Spain and Italy in Early 2012.

OLD TRAILER

Reaction score
@webmaster_imds
What is the last situation?
the game works well, my translation is getting perfect! I am correcting some sentences that were too long, I changed the font of the game to accept accentuation and other characters.

The game launcher works well, updates can be made using the official updater.

So far I haven't had any problems with the game. The only difficulty is people's lack of interest in working on this game!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You will still encounter difficulty. This is the lack of interest of players in this game). And don't lie about the perfect job. Works perfectly, only the starting location. The smallest functions, titles, battles, power-UPS, and others. They will crash your server all the time.

Reaction score
You will still encounter difficulty. This is the lack of interest of players in this game). And don't lie about the perfect job. Works perfectly, only the starting location. The smallest functions, titles, battles, power-UPS, and others. They will crash your server all the time.
To lie? you are quite wrong my friend, not just me, but other people here in this topic also ran the server for weeks without finding any errors. There is no need to lie.

To date I have never encountered an error on this server and I don't need to lie about it! If that ever happens, I will certainly post a report about it here.

I'm working on that server on my own. And what I can share with people, I will share.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
thanks so much

ok so i have doanloaded all
but there is a lot of files in the mega folder
should i use
Mercenary World - Client.rar
Mercenary World - Server.rar
then copy over the w10 fix on the client and the translation files?

Reaction score
To lie? you are quite wrong my friend, not just me, but other people here in this topic also ran the server for weeks without finding any errors. There is no need to lie.

To date I have never encountered an error on this server and I don't need to lie about it! If that ever happens, I will certainly post a report about it here.

I'm working on that server on my own. And what I can share with people, I will share.

Dont bother with him..hes liying about everything..you lose your precious time with this..
Worked with the files and seems very stable!

Reaction score
thanks so much

ok so i have doanloaded all
but there is a lot of files in the mega folder
should i use
Mercenary World - Client.rar
Mercenary World - Server.rar
then copy over the w10 fix on the client and the translation files?
This fix for win10, you must place and replace the files in the client folder: client\bin\Release

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Dont bother with him..hes liying about everything..you lose your precious time with this..
Worked with the files and seems very stable!
Foolish man. You are in the theme of the game, did not do anything that I achieved. I played on the server more than 600 people. Search in Google or Yandex and you'll find my ads server. And I know all about the server. Every one of the errors. You flatter yourself that everything will be fine. Because I'm cool. I was able to collect the code! Loser... The server has a global number of errors and half of the functions are not working. Getting titles, duel, tower, trainee quests, random number doesn't work in the server!!!!. The server does not drop random things! Take three chests with random items and open them. All things will be the same! Drop with monsters falls one and the same! The random function in lua files does not work in more than one code!. More than 60 players on the server will put your server as RAM on the server is given only a small part and in the code you will have to fix these functions. Faction wars don't work! Guild wars don't work! This version of the code, my dear illiterate friend, is not even a release version, but a closed beta version.

Which if you read Chinese forum, there were a million mistakes! Even the developers abandoned the game, because of the curvature of their code, which played on millions of bugs and lasted no more than 1.5 years. Don't mess with people's brains if you write and play alone on the server. this does not mean that it is stable!

But this friend who posts that the server is stable, he personally played on my server by taking my converted client and asking me to fix files. Isn't that right, my friend?

Reaction score
Foolish man. You are in the theme of the game, did not do anything that I achieved. I played on the server more than 600 people. Search in Google or Yandex and you'll find my ads server. And I know all about the server. Every one of the errors. You flatter yourself that everything will be fine. Because I'm cool. I was able to collect the code! Loser... The server has a global number of errors and half of the functions are not working. Getting titles, duel, tower, trainee quests, random number doesn't work in the server!!!!. The server does not drop random things! Take three chests with random items and open them. All things will be the same! Drop with monsters falls one and the same! The random function in lua files does not work in more than one code!. More than 60 players on the server will put your server as RAM on the server is given only a small part and in the code you will have to fix these functions. Faction wars don't work! Guild wars don't work! This version of the code, my dear illiterate friend, is not even a release version, but a closed beta version.

Which if you read Chinese forum, there were a million mistakes! Even the developers abandoned the game, because of the curvature of their code, which played on millions of bugs and lasted no more than 1.5 years. Don't mess with people's brains if you write and play alone on the server. this does not mean that it is stable!

But this friend who posts that the server is stable, he personally played on my server by taking my converted client and asking me to fix files. Isn't that right, my friend?

do you think it won't work_?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
is there a reason there is no game.exe source code? What is the YY folder used for? Looked thru the source seems ok wasnt to hard to update it to win10 and vs2019 never got around to directx 11 or 12.

There is in the code no game.exe. The code implies an executable binary file gameGac.sso. Although it is not the client's startup file. Running the game produces a RunModule.exe, picking up the library described above.

Reaction score

Why you are in panic mode because i said its the source server stable...well its funny i have to say in my source 90% of those problems work fine ...just watch out what code you broken at compilation or rewritten data parametters.
You are conffused .... im not your friend... rewrite the code and everything would work like you want...dont speak about chinese guys...you will take Corona sooner :fanny:

Release your server source to see your progress then :) we are waiting for it.

Back