Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Yogurting Server+Client

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi Sipek,

I do have the server and game client and i can upload it for any1 that wants it.
let me know if you or any1 else is still interested in it.

pPl37M5 - [Release] Yogurting Server+Client - RaGEZONE Forums

the game running
5YbNGim - [Release] Yogurting Server+Client - RaGEZONE Forums

i also have some extra files to go with it
NCwQPAl - [Release] Yogurting Server+Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Hi! I'm interested in it, could you please send me the link to those files?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I really need this game file.

The deleted post. Create Mirror before it is down again. Enjoy.

Please share it thank you so much :eek:tt:

Hi Sipek,

I do have the server and game client and i can upload it for any1 that wants it.
let me know if you or any1 else is still interested in it.

pPl37M5 - [Release] Yogurting Server+Client - RaGEZONE Forums

the game running
5YbNGim - [Release] Yogurting Server+Client - RaGEZONE Forums

i also have some extra files to go with it
NCwQPAl - [Release] Yogurting Server+Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Could you help me pls ? i cant upgrade class. i try edit item cost in npc penquin is work but npc upgrade class is not work. catchra

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, i've been following this thread since July. I've got really interested and i started to experiment on my own with this stuff. In doc folder there is a file named score.txt which basically describes on how to create own xml files. I'm assuming that these existing xml files are the most basic things of the game. The other files responsible for quests or NPC dialogs are just missing.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Someone please re-upload the executable file. There is malware. quart.exe -> Win32:Malware-gen

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone here happen to have "peke2_score1.x.zip"? Theorically it wasa a better score folder, originally downloable if i recall correctly from the kaguyahime SNS site, or quartet's fc2 site, i had it but lost it due to a corrupted backup disk.

PS: just in case someone wants to ty to edit the CLT files, managed to open them, though unable to apply the character encoding: https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/...-files-of-yogurting-game.1198091/post-9235971

And lastly... there may be a still active server if someone is interested, just found out while looking for that file.

Last edited:
Back