Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mobile [Release] Yulgang/Scions of Fate Mobile

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
UnPack =

u know how pack it back? unpack works fine ,maybe u can post all the pack/unpack code for.bat ^^
Code:
@echo offtitle unpacker

java -classpath kutil.jar ket.pack.PackTool2 -check --s1=pack\ --unpackdir=unpack\
pause
unpack works but pack back ?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
u know how pack it back? unpack works fine ,maybe u can post all the pack/unpack code for.bat ^^
Code:
@echo offtitle unpackerjava -classpath kutil.jar ket.pack.PackTool2 -check --s1=pack\ --unpackdir=unpack\pause
unpack works but pack back ?
Command pack in kutil.jar => view PackTool2 you are see --pack=.........................

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have try translate some files in scrip.pkp unpacked, but nothing change in game
maybe need disable update file from Longtu server or something else???

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You must syncronize file script.pkp from both server and clientside

The english global client is 5 classes only while the file is 6 classes
I only unpack original script.pkp and tranlate files, not edit english client
Sync from local server or Longtu server? If Longtu server i dont know how to do that

Reaction score
I only unpack original script.pkp and tranlate files, not edit english client
Sync from local server or Longtu server? If Longtu server i dont know how to do that
You must sync what did you edit on script.pkp on clientside and apply it also to serverside script

If you only changed in client it will not take effect example for script you must sync it in the serverside also or you didnt do it right you can force the client if changes were only to translate text or UI by changing assets if you know what you are doing with it.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You must sync what did you edit on script.pkp on clientside and apply it also to serverside script

If you only changed in client it will not take effect example for script you must sync it in the serverside also or you didnt do it right you can force the client if changes were only to translate text or UI by changing assets if you know what you are doing with it.

i see,
i don't know how to sync them
Only found server_cfg.dat in server which is encrypted, maybe in there

Reaction score
already have unpack/pack tools in server

check folder RXJH\lib, file name kutil.jar (work with server(server_config.dat) and client (*.kpk)
you can decompile it to see how it work
kutil.jar the unpack method is not working for server_config.dat how to unpack the server_config.dat ??

I am looking for tools there is a tool in chinese forum but the tools is not for free.

Cant unpack it using my unpacker for .dat but .lua is fine

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to find file database ?,I want to modify database

Reaction score
There's no compatible English apk for the server yet?
There's no absolute english apk for the server files because the release contains 6 class and the available english global apk contains only 5 classes.

why this?

Same, I use IP 127.0.0.1 for all setting.
Dont use 127.0.0.1 for your apk you must set it with your local static ip address.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I will passing this game because it's too Chinese for me, but i will share the tutorial for translating the game.

Requirements:
Luajit decompiler:

Python 3

Any text editor to can use UTF-8

To Use:
1. Install Python3
2. Extract the Luajit decompiler to pyhon directory (include directories)
3. Grab a command prompt.
4. Execute this command:
python main.py -f <Imput filename>.lua > <outputfilename>.lua -c

e.g.: python main.py -f C:\Python38-32\i3k_db_string.lua > source.lua -c
5. voala the script is decompiled and you can translating the text in the text editor

Note: this is just only decompiling if you want to use to the client you can encode with LuaJit.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I want to contact you

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
[/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
[/COLOR]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This game look good, still no info about how translate?

Back