Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Releases]Blade and Soul Server files!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, in "GameData_GARENA.zip" I found the file "zonenpcspawndata_seorak.xml", as I understand it, the server can work with new continent?

yes if you skip act 7 chapter 1 you can do everything up too the end of Act 8 just fine including Gunwon City, the Zulia Raid, Aransu School, and Solak just fine it just has a few issues but its playable and works

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The server also has files of the old storyline, the old Zaiwei for example, but it needs to be editedand patch the client-------------------------------I repaired only a few quests

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi there
In our testings, we've found that the SQL versions beyond 2012 will fail _natively_. If you want it to get it working with higher versions, you'll need to install the STServer Backend Connector
When it's installed, it will start working again, Currently we have SQL 2019 running with no issues.

can you help me install on sql 2012?, i google but don't understand STServer Backend Connector

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, first of all, thanks for sharing those files! I was wondering if it's possible to change the in-game rates (exp, drop etc)? If possible, could anyone explain how it's done please?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I manage to setup sql server and databases following the guide, but when i starting all the services, some of them seems to be broken...
GameDaemon and ArenaDaemon has many red lines, such as "verify data file failed D:\service\GameDaemon01\data\GameData_GARENA.zip", anyone have this issue too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back