[Releases]Blade and Soul Server files!

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    MemberRank
    Apr 2020 Join Date
    4Posts

Re: [Releases]Blade and Soul Server files!

[Releases]Blade and Soul Server files!
    @herser
    predicted that the files would be merged!at that time he was selling these files for $ 300)

True MemberRank
    Jul 2012 Join Date
    Japan, TokyoLocation
    1,132Posts

lol leave that shit , look how much binary they using , its look to funny

MemberRank
    Dec 2016 Join Date
    105Posts

Alright, let's start this shit.
    Blade and Soul Development Discord

https://discord.gg/kf2EEA9

@memeda78 Requesting you to add this to OP, I'm going to start downloading the files and reverse engineering it out

MemberRank
    Aug 2015 Join Date
    9Posts

Thanks RELEASES!! bro!!

Alpha MaleRank
    Dec 2005 Join Date
    In MarsLocation
    2,209Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hycker View Post
    holy fuck 43 databases. im sure a little bunny died when they wrote this serverside
    Lmao dang you funny man lol.

Back to servers question. The servers take 9.5GB RAM hosting alone or you running with client? We know Windows 10 already used 1.5GB ram to 2.0+ it's depends how you managed it.

MemberRank
    May 2016 Join Date
    91Posts

Any guide would be good

True MemberRank
    Jul 2012 Join Date
    Japan, TokyoLocation
    1,132Posts

lot of services and deamons , now I understand the lags in the game , to much services , I don't realize why too much server for one stupid game

MemberRank
    May 2007 Join Date
    Under the skiesLocation
    15Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neliel Tu View Post
    lot of services and deamons , now I understand the lags in the game , to much services , I don't realize why too much server for one stupid game
    Reasons for this is quite simple,its much easier to manage it this way. Also,i dont think the lags in the game caused by lot of services and deamons,reason for this is much more different. They just dont use any optimal workload for high loaded services,which is cause lags. Its actually easy to check it in the game. For instance you often get a alot of lags in the cross-server dungeon,but might never see it in you actual server gameplay. This is because cross-server - its not one from you actually server,its just a dedicated service for cross-server needs. Its not bad way to make it,but still they should use somesort of workload balance or make multiple services for it,which is most likely solved problem with lags.I really dunno why they dont implement this.
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixLight View Post
    Any guide would be good
    You can try to use a KK movies as the guide for this. Its actually shows how to run it.

True MemberRank
    Jul 2012 Join Date
    Japan, TokyoLocation
    1,132Posts

files structe look trouble you need to break your head on those files and also after review the database I found the user table
    without any clue where is the database located I think because they using their nclauncher for username and password they store in some other table too using the way of the website to create a account nothing happened like empty button again after review the table no record added
    releated to the client I didn't find any tools for that to unpack and pack the client , I quit from that and keep my living
    its not worth anything moreover in few days like 100+ servers will be opend with that files however I see peoples request a section and in discord peoples already run it , however that way you guys wont lead you to get section, there is a requirement request by the admins to do that voting not that affect the section like the person directly saw the files and request for a section not that way its work.

anyway , good luck you all using this crap files.

MemberRank
    Feb 2016 Join Date
    4Posts

Just making clear, these are official files, right? And not an emulator.

MemberRank
    May 2007 Join Date
    Under the skiesLocation
    15Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gurluas View Post
    Just making clear, these are official files, right? And not an emulator.
    yes.its server files,not an emulator.

MemberRank
    Feb 2016 Join Date
    4Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Biomanable View Post
    yes.its server files,not an emulator.
    Sweet! Thanks! :3

MemberRank
    Jan 2011 Join Date
    25Posts

A lot of people have already started these servers and are currently testing them. In addition, the first tutorials based on server materials began to appear on the discord channel. I think it would be wise to support this topic and get the forum administration to create a separate section for Blade&Soul.

I ask everyone to go to this topic if possible and leave a review in support of opening the section.

True MemberRank
    Jun 2010 Join Date
    BrazilLocation
    609Posts

On this guide i will assume that you already have sql server and notepad++ installed.

Code:
    1: Extract service, StServers, BS_Data and Tools to you D: disk
    2: Install rubyinstaller-2.6.5-1-x64(don't execute at the end of the installation)
    3: Install MSVBCRT.AIO.2019.10.19.X86+X64
    4: Open SQL Server Management Studio and run the query 附加.sql you can find it inside the D:\Tools folder
    	4.1: Go to LobbyDB open GameWorldCluster table and change the ip's to your wan-ip and to change server name open GameWorld table and change WorldName for what your want.
    5: Open notepad++ and search on files folder: D:\StServers\Bin\Config filter *.ini Find: FSmElsXuj3ls8Fq Replace with your sql password.
    	5.1: Open notepad++ and search on files folder: D:\StServers\Bin\Config filter *.ini Find: 10.10.66.88 replace to your local ip Ex:192.168.1.10.
    		5.1.1: Open network.ini and on addr = Gar, GarStage, 10.10.66.* replace to you local ip ex 192.168.1.*.
    	5.2: Open notepad++ and search on files folder: D:\service\DBConfig filter *.cfg Find: FSmElsXuj3ls8Fq Replace with your sql password.
    	5.3: for db_dsn.dat and managementd_db_dsn.dat is better open on notepad++ and change the password automatic replacement may break the file and the server will not be able to read it.
    	5.4: Open notepad++ and search on files folder: D:\service\ filter *.xml Find: 43.240.74.89 Replace with your wan IP.
    	5.5: Open notepad++ and search on files folder: D:\service\ filter *.xml Find: 10.10.66.88 replace with 127.0.0.1.
    6: Open D:\service\ArenaDaemon01\bin\gamed.config.xml and D:\service\GameDaemon01\bin\gamed.config.xml with notepad++ and search for <option name='public-addr-range' value=''/> and <option name='internal-addr-range' value=''/> and 0.0.0.0/0 inside the value=''.
    7: On the folder D:\StServers\Bin\ run Install and check on windows services if you have a new service called "NCsoft.302 SpawnSrv" if yes start it if its not running if not open the prompt command as administrator navigate to D:\StServers\Bin\ folder and run the command "service.rb --install"
    	7.1: open http://127.0.0.1:6605/apps-state and check if all Applications are running if yes you are good.
    8: Editing the client ip address tools.rar extract 客户端dat文件解包打包工具.rar 	BnsDatTool.exe on the first tab open \contents\Local\GARENA\data\config.dat select it and extract now inside the config.dat.files folder open release.config2.xml and edit the ips to your wan-ip <option name="lobby-gate-address" value="WAN-IP" />  <option name="np-address" value="WAN-IP" />
    9: Creat a bat file inside the bin folder with the command "start Client.exe /LaunchByLauncher /LoginMode 2" or create a shortcut of client.exe and add this args /LaunchByLauncher /LoginMode 2.
    10: Starting the server! download StartServer.7z and extract it anywere you want open the folder and run all shortcuts in order(if you have 8gb or less you need to wat a bit before opeaning the next exe).
    11: you can login with the account test001/123456.
    I used Windows and Sql server 2008r2 on my test and Windows and Sql server 2012 on 2 others servers and worked fine.

ServerStart
    BnsDatTool

--edit--
    Added 4.1 step!
    --edit--
    removed the need of loopback adapter.
    --edit--
    Added 5.1.1 step!
    Last edited by ashlay; 26-05-20 at 02:20 PM.

MemberRank
    Oct 2013 Join Date
    BerlinLocation
    85Posts

Tutorial how to setup server on your Public ip without binding 10.10.66.88

Change all 10.10.66.88 IP’s in folder StService/configChange IP 10.10.66.* in Network.ini to your local or public ip.In folder “service” open ALL config files and change 10.10.66.88 IP to 127.0.0.1 (check all folders)“Service/ArenaDeamon01/bin/gamed.config.xml” change line 146 “chatting-server-client-address” to your public IP“Service/ChannelChattingServer/chatserverlist_server.xml” change line 5 “CHAT_SERVER Ip” to your public ip“Service/gamedeamon01/bin/games.config.xml” change line 147 “chatting-server-public-adress” to your public ip “Service/lobby dragon/bin/lobbyd.config.xml” change line 210 “info-gate-public-adress” to your public ip
    - - - Updated - - -

I ran these files earlier in 2019. I will post the Arena and dungeons corrections after I get enough sleep. Also, if a section is created on ragezone for BNS, then I will upload the playbns.com server files

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I think, Tera online files will be published soon.

Advertisement