Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Releases]Blade and Soul Server files!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blade & Soul Eldoria Developer
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Tutorial how to setup server on your Public ip without binding 10.10.66.88

I ran these files earlier in 2019. I will post the Arena and dungeons corrections after I get enough sleep. Also, if a section is created on ragezone for BNS, then I will upload the playbns.com server files

Also, I think, Tera online files will be published soon.

you say that 2 days ago , meanwhile me and my friend already fixed that
its just matter of time before the rest will understand that and your guide will be too pointless , that also what happened with your basic tutorial
when almost like between 5-10 ppl realize how to start the server I start to belive you don't even know how to make that.

Reaction score
I have updated the guide added a few steps to remove the loopback, it may solve some connection issues.

I'm missing something i guess, everything is running and configured as your step by step guide, but still cant connect from the client.

The client i'm using is 175 chinese version, edited ip's from \contents\Local\GARENA\data\config.dat, the clients starts but when i enter the credencials test001 // 123456 nothing happens, just stands there

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Add new item into Hongmoon Store (Cash Shop)

YJCePos - [Releases]Blade and Soul Server files! - RaGEZONE Forums

Using GoodSrv Add Item (Game Item)

9hTmE0A - [Releases]Blade and Soul Server files! - RaGEZONE Forums

Code:
<Request>
    <ItemId>9001</ItemId>
    <ItemName>BNS Item 9001</ItemName>
    <ItemAppGroupCode>bnsgrnTH</ItemAppGroupCode>
    <ItemType>3</ItemType>
    <IsConsumable>0</IsConsumable>
    <BasicPrice>0</BasicPrice>
    <BasicCurrencyGroupId>69</BasicCurrencyGroupId>
    <ChangerAdminAccount>TestAdminAccount</ChangerAdminAccount>
    <ItemDescription>BNS Item 9001 Desc</ItemDescription>
    <ItemDisplays type="array">
        <ItemDisplay>
            <LanguageCode>11</LanguageCode>
            <ItemDisplayName>BNS Item 9001 Display Name 1</ItemDisplayName>
            <ItemDisplayDescription>BNS Item 9001 Display Description 1</ItemDisplayDescription>
        </ItemDisplay>
    </ItemDisplays>
    <GameItem>
        <GameItemKey>AAmQNA==</GameItemKey>
        <GameItemData>AAAAAAAAAAA=</GameItemData>
    </GameItem>
</Request>

PHP code to generate GameItemKey

yvX8Kmy - [Releases]Blade and Soul Server files! - RaGEZONE Forums

PHP:
<?php
$itemid = "";
$itemencode = "";
$encodechar = array_merge(range('A', 'Z'), range('a', 'z'), range('0', '9'),array('+'), array('/')); 
if (!empty($_GET)) {
    $itemid = $_GET["itemid"];
    $encode_str = array();
    if (is_numeric($itemid)) {
        $itemno = $itemid * 16;
        while ($itemno >= 64) {
            $encode_str[] = $encodechar[fmod($itemno,64)];
            $itemno = floor($itemno / 64);
        }
        $encode_str[] = $encodechar[$itemno];
        $itemencode = "AA".implode(array_reverse($encode_str))."==";
    }
}
?>
<form action="<?php echo htmlspecialchars($_SERVER["PHP_SELF"]); ?>" method="get">
    Item ID: <input type="text" name="itemid" value="<?php echo $itemid; ?>"><br>
    GameItemKey: <input type="text" name="itemencode" value="<?php echo $itemencode; ?>"><br>
    <input type="submit">
</form>

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
On this guide i will assume that you already have sql server and notepad++ installed.

Code:
1: Extract service, StServers, BS_Data and Tools to you D: disk
2: Install rubyinstaller-2.6.5-1-x64(don't execute at the end of the installation)
3: Install MSVBCRT.AIO.2019.10.19.X86+X64
4: Open SQL Server Management Studio and run the query 附加.sql you can find it inside the D:\Tools folder
    4.1: Go to LobbyDB open GameWorldCluster table and change the ip's to your wan-ip and to change server name open GameWorld table and change WorldName for what your want.
5: Open notepad++ and search on files folder: D:\StServers\Bin\Config filter *.ini Find: FSmElsXuj3ls8Fq Replace with your sql password.
    5.1: Open notepad++ and search on files folder: D:\StServers\Bin\Config filter *.ini Find: 10.10.66.88 replace to your local ip Ex:192.168.1.10.
        5.1.1: Open network.ini and on addr = Gar, GarStage, 10.10.66.* replace to you local ip ex 192.168.1.*.
    5.2: Open notepad++ and search on files folder: D:\service\DBConfig filter *.cfg Find: FSmElsXuj3ls8Fq Replace with your sql password.
    5.3: for db_dsn.dat and managementd_db_dsn.dat is better open on notepad++ and change the password automatic replacement may break the file and the server will not be able to read it.
    5.4: Open notepad++ and search on files folder: D:\service\ filter *.xml Find: 43.240.74.89 Replace with your wan IP.
    5.5: Open notepad++ and search on files folder: D:\service\ filter *.xml Find: 10.10.66.88 replace with 127.0.0.1.
6: Open D:\service\ArenaDaemon01\bin\gamed.config.xml and D:\service\GameDaemon01\bin\gamed.config.xml with notepad++ and search for <option name='public-addr-range' value=''/> and <option name='internal-addr-range' value=''/> and 0.0.0.0/0 inside the value=''.
7: On the folder D:\StServers\Bin\ run Install and check on windows services if you have a new service called "NCsoft.302 SpawnSrv" if yes start it if its not running if not open the prompt command as administrator navigate to D:\StServers\Bin\ folder and run the command "service.rb --install"
    7.1: open http://127.0.0.1:6605/apps-state and check if all Applications are running if yes you are good.
8: Editing the client ip address tools.rar extract 客户端dat文件解包打包工具.rar     BnsDatTool.exe on the first tab open \contents\Local\GARENA\data\config.dat select it and extract now inside the config.dat.files folder open release.config2.xml and edit the ips to your wan-ip <option name="lobby-gate-address" value="WAN-IP" />  <option name="np-address" value="WAN-IP" />
9: Creat a bat file inside the bin folder with the command "start Client.exe /LaunchByLauncher /LoginMode 2" or create a shortcut of client.exe and add this args /LaunchByLauncher /LoginMode 2.
10: Starting the server! download StartServer.7z and extract it anywere you want open the folder and run all shortcuts in order(if you have 8gb or less you need to wat a bit before opeaning the next exe).
11: you can login with the account test001/123456.

I used Windows and Sql server 2008r2 on my test and Windows and Sql server 2012 on 2 others servers and worked fine.

--edit--
Added 4.1 step!
--edit--
removed the need of loopback adapter.
--edit--
Added 5.1.1 step!

Holly Molly, it works!! with that last step

memeda78 - [Releases]Blade and Soul Server files! - RaGEZONE Forums

Now i'm start to search for the english client, thanks

OK, for those ppl who download the chinese client from the post http://forum.ragezone.com/f857/blade-soul-chinese-client-175-a-1172919/ just download this english patch https://mega.nz/file/vt8g0QaD#_yraA82_oTXYyPIMIy47HWEo_wb0xl_L77-L8xhz8hA and place it to \contents\Local\GARENA\THAI\data and enjoy!

Note: this a partially english patch, not everything is translated

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Holly Molly, it works!! with that last step Now i'm start to search for the english client, thanks OK, for those ppl who download the chinese client from the post blade and soul chinese client v 175 - RaGEZONE - MMO development community just download this english patch and place it to \contents\Local\GARENA\THAI\data and enjoy! Note: this a partially english patch, not everything is translated
This one was posted on the Discord and it appears to be a different file size than yours so it might be worth a shot: Also here's the files to translate the Map to English: Also I couldn't find an English voice pack I did find a Japanese one here:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
hi I have how to create an account ???

I solved my problem

now a new problem

help me

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
How to setup Cross-server dungeon(f8) .
Code:
You will nee to run another ArenaDaemon GameDaemon make a copy of ArenaDaemon01 folder and rename it to DungeonDaemon01.
Now you will need to make some changes on the file D:\service\DungeonDaemon01\bin\gamed.config.xml

Change ArenaDaemon01 to DungeonDaemon01 where it will be the new log folder.
<!-- ==== path ==== -->
<!-- [REQ] full root path -->
<option name='root-path' value='D:\Service\ArenaDaemon01\'/>
<!-- [REQ] full log path -->
<option name='log-path' value='D:\log\ArenaDaemon01\'/>
<!-- [REQ] full data path  -->
<option name='data-path' value='D:\Service\ArenaDaemon01\data\GameData_GARENA.zip'/>

change 7801 to 7802 it will be a new cluster.
<option name='arena-id' value='7801'/>
change 11900 to 12900 or any other free port.
<option name='public-port' value='11900'/>
change 21900 to 22900 or any other free port.
<option name='internal-port' value='21900'/>
change 41900 to 44900 or any other free port.
<option name='builder-port' value='41900'/>
change 21902 to 22902 or any other free port.
<option name='managementd-port' value='21902'/>

to enable the chat change no to yes.
<option name='chatting-server-enable' value='no'/>

Now you will need to change the following config files.

D:\service\RankingDaemon\config\game-list.config.xml
add a new line where 192.168.1.1 is your Lan IP.
<game service-type='2' id='17802' ip-address='192.168.1.1' internal-port='22900'/>

D:\service\AchievementDaemon\config\achievementd-iplist.xml
add a new line where 192.168.1.1 is your Lan IP and the id is the new cluster + 10000.
<cluster ip='192.168.1.1' cluster-id='17802'/>

D:\service\ArenaLobby\config\arena-lobby-iplist.xml
add a new line where 192.168.1.1 is your Lan IP and the id is the new cluster.
<daemon type='arenad' ip='192.168.1.1' id='7802'/>

D:\service\ArenaLobby\config\arena-lobby-arenalist.xml
uncomment the line.
<arena id='7802' max-pc='8000' service-enable='y' attraction='dungeon'/>

Now on SQL database LobbyDB table GameWorldCluster you can manualy create a new line and insert the values "7802"	"192.168.200.100"	"12100"	"7000"	"5000"	"192.168.200.100"	"22902" or run this query.
INSERT INTO [dbo].[GameWorldCluster]([WorldClusterID],[GamePublicIPv4Address],[GamePublicPort],[MaxPlayerCount],[MaxWaitingCount],[GameInternalIPv4Address],[GameInternalPort]) VALUES (7802, '192.168.200.100', 12100, 7000, 5000, '192.168.200.100', 22902);

Now you can access Cross-server dungeon(f8)!

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i'm having this issue on account inventory starter , i dont know what to do =/ can anyone help?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What about item spawn?
lvl up?(55-...)
on contents?(Zulia)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
off loopback adapter
replace all ip 10.10.66.88 to your lan ip
in services Arena Game and Lobby replace ip on Wan or localhost
in game Wan or Localhost
i dont know my wan(dinamic ip) because i setup on localhost