Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Reverse World MMORPG

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Gaaaabg - Reverse World MMORPG - RaGEZONE Forums

I want to share Reverse World mmorpg server files + client (translated 40%) + src
What need to be done :
Need to be FIxed DataBase tool : (missing save handler code)
When DataBase tool is fixed need to be translate .gb2 files in other_patch.rez ( to unpack and pack other_patch.rez use lithrez in tools )
SQL DataBase also need to be translate
Change fonts to English (in chines text is to large)
What is done : UI 90% translated !

Server Minimum Requirements :
2GB Ram , Dual Core Processor

SMALL GUIDE :
You need to install SQL Server 2005(and setup witch password) then go to SQL Manager and make 4 Database: Dictionary,Guild,Log,Player,User and restore database from DataBaze.7z or Src/DB/DB/
Then you need to setup your Server configuration in Login , Map , Space , Super and War you will need to change configure.xml password 123456 to your and in some config this USER-8D44B30BBF\SQLEXPRESS to your
To change IP on client from Localhost to external you need to go in GPHJT\server\Client\bin and change localserverlist.xml
To Run Client : Client\Bin START.BAT

Hope Some one witch free time will translate other parts of game or fix tools to continue work on it :)

To compile src tools you need Visual Studio 2003 for server src VC2005

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

What does it say? I used a Account from userinfo..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
what i seen you use not translate version to use translate go in Bin folde and open Start.bat file .. for error check server configurations and seen logs maybe your configs is not correct
What database files you restore ? Me using files in database.rar other database files in GPHJT\src\Source Code\DB is not tested
try this username 111111 pass 123456 all password is MD5 (e10adc3949ba59abbe56e057f20f883e reverse MD5 is 123456)

I seen now what is error that give you from MESSAGETABLE.gb2 it show this "Invalid user name or password, according to re-enter, note the error three times the program will be forced to shut down!"

p.p Error that is on chines can't be translate till some one not fix DataBase tool also in gb2 files is information about quest spells items information and other

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Login Logs just tell me this:
"[13:26:38 03/04/14 00169] Ïß³Ì:5452 ÐÐ323 ¼¶±ð3: Player[111111] Login Failed, passwd:e10adc3949ba59abbe56e057f20f883e
[13:26:38 03/04/14 00170] Ïß³Ì:5452 ÐÐ332 ¼¶±ð3: name = 111111 passwd = e10adc3949ba59abbe56e057f20f883e DealLogin : loginindex = 1 error = 1 user_id = 37577780 logincount = 37577780 ip = 3 gmright = 37577772 coin = 265748088
"

But as far as I can see there are no other errors. I am using the DBs from Database.rar now

Edit: If I use the md5 password it shows a different error:
REMOVED

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@holchan
no this is all what i have.. this source is early and some tools like lithrez and database is not fully functional
At all you don't need lithrez.. i find way to run client without touch other.rez bcs after compile graphic is bug
I make other_patch.rez and in him have all what you need to translate client , other_patch.rez replace other.rez and client run normal without texture glitch.
teamlnwzaza
you can translate client this way :
First extract other_patch.rez witch lithrez tool on cmd
when you extract it you can start translate.. i translate UI/SCRIPTS - Here is
There is need to be translate PGN , JPG and other images
Also if some one fix DataBase Tool we can translate other part of game that is gb2 file format
Names on Items Spells and Quests is in SQL Database you can translate it witch SQL Server Management

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
have to install SQL Server 2005?..
thanks so much for share guys..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Source code archive contains absolute the same files that's presents in original poster's archive in 'src' folder.

Reaction score
Managed to get the Servers all working without any "Recive uncorrect connection[NUMBER][NUMBER]" errors. You need to edit EVERY configuration.xml and add all servers for example the space server configuration.xml:

<Server IPAddress = "127.0.0.1" ServerType = "SUPER" ServerID = "0" />
<Server IPAddress = "127.0.0.1" ServerType = "MAP" ServerID = "0" />
<Server IPAddress = "127.0.0.1" ServerType = "WAR" ServerID = "0" />
<Server IPAddress = "127.0.0.1" ServerType = "LOGIN" ServerID = "0" />

But now I have a little big problem :p. Map server crashes if he has the War Server in his configuration file.....

BTW:

To get the client acutally connect you NEEEEEED to use the Launcher. Managed to get in the character screen^^

Proof :D?

EDIT

w00p :D it's working:

EDIT (Proper scaled image now :D)

EDIT:

Your Translation UI.txt is a lie.. NOTHING is translated except for the Login UI..

EDIT2:
nvm I'm dumb :D

EDIT3:

Got the database thing working :) (easy task^^.):

AAAAND finally there we go:

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
man UI (not only login is translated just dont use launcher go in bin and open RUN.bat
If you want to run client on normal whay you need to rewrite lithrez and find where is problem bcs when you unpack other.rez
and pack it he is buged and when you enter in game .. game will glitch (textures is pack on wrong size)
The way that i find you don't need to touch other.rez i make "patch_other.rez" and put files that have in other.rez without textures and for this way i made RUN .bad and this file will patch other.rez and when you run client he will normal without glitch and he will be translated..

-> here is small part of screenshots im translate like 95% of UI .xml(you can seen when extract other_patch.rez ..) files other parts that need to be translate is in gb2 files I can't translate without fixed DataBase can't translate other parts of game

DATABASE work but when you change some text and save it noting will happen.. text will be same as original file because have missing save handler in code

If you try to edit gb2 witch text editor you will broke file and game will crush
Here example I change Hello! to dadas! and here is result :

Last edited:
Reaction score
The database tool works fine. I can export gb2, import gb2, edit files etc.

Gaaaabg:

I'm using VS2008 so I've got some errors that I needed to fix but it was a 2-3 minutes work so^^. And btw your translation doesn't work because the client can't connect to the server without the launcher^^

Okay so for the LithRez error, did you tried recompiling the lithrez tool?

EDIT:

Think the bug is caused by the Engine.. Because REZ is the file extension from the Engine :/

Last edited:
Back