Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

riders of icarus + api

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
the valofe will not work. 101xp is closed as is the TW server. so the server version is unusable and therefore public

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can anyone tell me how to fix the taming not working? character goes into position then stops, even if i jump in creature nothing happens

fixed

Last edited:
Reaction score
Tried the VM but didnt work for me.Converted the whole VM to Virtualbox and now it works fine using bridged network instead of NAT.
Just a question about it, why its Win 10 instead of a serious server OS ?
Anyone tried to run the whole thing on a unix machine using mono and wine ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
there are these, but Japanese versions, who has ?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How to set up a GM account and how to open the GM panel, does anyone know?

I would also like to know if someone could explain to me how to convert XML to SXB, I want to translate the game texts to another language, but I didn't understand how to convert from XML to SXB, I can convert SXB to XML, but not the other way around.

EDIT:
SXB Converter
Nobody knows how to translate the client?
I want to translate to Portuguese.
I've tried countless times to convert the translated XML file to SXB using SXB converter but it doesn't work, someone please help me with this.

GM Account
I need to know how to make my character a GM, without the GM functions it is impossible to manage a server properly.
I don't know how to properly configure the database and I also haven't found even a single GM command to use.
Please someone help.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

How to set up a GM account and how to open the GM panel, does anyone know?

I would also like to know if someone could explain to me how to convert XML to SXB, I want to translate the game texts to another language, but I didn't understand how to convert from XML to SXB, I can convert SXB to XML, but not the other way around.

EDIT:
SXB Converter
Nobody knows how to translate the client?
I want to translate to Portuguese.
I've tried countless times to convert the translated XML file to SXB using SXB converter but it doesn't work, someone please help me with this.

GM Account
I need to know how to make my character a GM, without the GM functions it is impossible to manage a server properly.
I don't know how to properly configure the database and I also haven't found even a single GM command to use.
Please someone help.

use this one.

beatxenno - riders of icarus + api - RaGEZONE Forums

beatxenno - riders of icarus + api - RaGEZONE Forums
REMOVED

Back