Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

riders of icarus + api

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
sorry for all i couldnt give the file to but ppl have something against the way i made it so thread is close, admin can delete this plz

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
There are links for Icarus files here and those files were shared by other threads I reuploaded few files on anon

pass: Dan0011

By so far the files were released by RageZone members are above. Let people try to download your link without granting permission feature to see the difference between them otherwise this won't be considered as release. I am curious if they are different or not.

Update:

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ive downloaded your files, they dont have api, sln is not an api made to use, you will still need visual studio just to compile them, so yes thanks for the dislikes hater

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Icarus:

Those were shared for free by the community with no permissions over links nor any lockouts. If that makes me hater, then I believe I am a beautiful hater, hahaha. Please if there any missing then inform me and I am glad to help.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Icarus:

Those were shared for free by the community with no permissions over links nor any lockouts. If that makes me hater, then I believe I am a beautiful hater, hahaha. Please if there any missing then inform me and I am glad to help.

your api its an SLN file, not the exe, ppl dont have use for that, what is the part you didn't understand about api, you expect ppl to know what to do or how to compile sln, instead of just sharing the folder with the EXE already on it, like i am, that's why sense yesterday i had more than 20 request to get my file, and you didn't like that so that's why dislikes, so yes hater, just a jealous hater, and I'm not charging ppl anything i just don't have account to share file in other platform instead of google driver because everyone already has google, so now go on dislike this comment as well you seem to be good at it

also for ppl asking for the files im sorry for now reply right away im just not allways on computer so ill make sure to send message when file is open

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If you don't want to share files don't create a thread

i wanted to share the files, thats why i created the thread i just dont have any other means of sharing them besides google drive

and i dont know how to make the google drive link open that is all, for ppl to download they have to send request i dont know any other way

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i wanted to share the files, thats why i created the thread i just dont have any other means of sharing them besides google drive

and i dont know how to make the google drive link open that is all, for ppl to download they have to send request i dont know any other way

You can shared file on mega or mediafire

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You can shared file on mega or mediafire

it took me 3 days to upload 1gb to google drive i dont have account on mega, its gonna take eternety to do it again, if someone gets the file for me and has better net than i do they are welcome to reapload the fir to some other platform easy, once you get it from me you can do what you want easy

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
it took me 3 days to upload 1gb to google drive i dont have account on mega, its gonna take eternety to do it again, if someone gets the file for me and has better net than i do they are welcome to reapload the fir to some other platform easy, once you get it from me you can do what you want easy
What's the problem to provide a google drive link for everyone?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i give you some tip dont upload a file that peoples need premission for a <sharing community>.

ill follow your advice and sense ppl seem to dont like the idea nothing i can do ill close the thread

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
More files:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Most of the tools, web files and API files are the same as what people have shared in old threads. Those files will serve as good repack. I will be testing server files.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

thank you for continuing to share, hopefully your way better than mine

Most of the tools, web files and API files are the same. Those files will serve as good repack. I will be testing server files.

you still think that sln is the same as exe, go on get them they r free specialy for you ;)

Back