riders of icarus + api

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    MemberRank
    Sep 2021 Join Date
    IrlandLocation
    49Posts

riders of icarus + api

sorry for all i couldnt give the file to but ppl have something against the way i made it so thread is close, admin can delete this plz
    Last edited by beatxenno; 09-10-21 at 07:09 PM.

MemberRank
    Mar 2014 Join Date
    159Posts

Re: riders of icarus + api

There are links for Icarus files here and those files were shared by other threads I reuploaded few files on anon

API
    Visual C++
    .NET Core 3.1
    API for test
    VM + Client pass: Dan0011
    Icarus includes web files
    ICARUS Pack files includes launcher
    ICARUS Files includes unpacker

API binary

By so far the files were released by RageZone members are above. Let people try to download your link without granting permission feature to see the difference between them otherwise this won't be considered as release. I am curious if they are different or not.

Update:
    Quote Originally Posted by Dastan View Post
    Last edited by lordmegamanx72; 11-10-21 at 08:36 PM.

MemberRank
    Sep 2021 Join Date
    IrlandLocation
    49Posts

ive downloaded your files, they dont have api, sln is not an api made to use, you will still need visual studio just to compile them, so yes thanks for the dislikes hater

MemberRank
    Mar 2014 Join Date
    159Posts

Icarus:
    Those were shared for free by the community with no permissions over links nor any lockouts. If that makes me hater, then I believe I am a beautiful hater, hahaha. Please if there any missing then inform me and I am glad to help.
    Last edited by lordmegamanx72; 09-10-21 at 04:38 PM.

MemberRank
    Sep 2021 Join Date
    IrlandLocation
    49Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lordmegamanx72 View Post
    Icarus:

Those were shared for free by the community with no permissions over links nor any lockouts. If that makes me hater, then I believe I am a beautiful hater, hahaha. Please if there any missing then inform me and I am glad to help.
    your api its an SLN file, not the exe, ppl dont have use for that, what is the part you didn't understand about api, you expect ppl to know what to do or how to compile sln, instead of just sharing the folder with the EXE already on it, like i am, that's why sense yesterday i had more than 20 request to get my file, and you didn't like that so that's why dislikes, so yes hater, just a jealous hater, and I'm not charging ppl anything i just don't have account to share file in other platform instead of google driver because everyone already has google, so now go on dislike this comment as well you seem to be good at it

- - - Updated - - -

also for ppl asking for the files im sorry for now reply right away im just not allways on computer so ill make sure to send message when file is open

MemberRank
    May 2013 Join Date
    IndonesiaLocation
    58Posts

If you don't want to share files don't create a thread

MemberRank
    Mar 2014 Join Date
    159Posts

Those were shared by other threads as well:

MemberRank
    Sep 2021 Join Date
    IrlandLocation
    49Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dimas Leiva View Post
    If you don't want to share files don't create a thread

i wanted to share the files, thats why i created the thread i just dont have any other means of sharing them besides google drive

and i dont know how to make the google drive link open that is all, for ppl to download they have to send request i dont know any other way

MemberRank
    May 2013 Join Date
    IndonesiaLocation
    58Posts

Quote Originally Posted by beatxenno View Post
    i wanted to share the files, thats why i created the thread i just dont have any other means of sharing them besides google drive

and i dont know how to make the google drive link open that is all, for ppl to download they have to send request i dont know any other way
    You can shared file on mega or mediafire

MemberRank
    Sep 2021 Join Date
    IrlandLocation
    49Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dimas Leiva View Post
    You can shared file on mega or mediafire

it took me 3 days to upload 1gb to google drive i dont have account on mega, its gonna take eternety to do it again, if someone gets the file for me and has better net than i do they are welcome to reapload the fir to some other platform easy, once you get it from me you can do what you want easy

MemberRank
    Aug 2016 Join Date
    13Posts

Quote Originally Posted by beatxenno View Post
    it took me 3 days to upload 1gb to google drive i dont have account on mega, its gonna take eternety to do it again, if someone gets the file for me and has better net than i do they are welcome to reapload the fir to some other platform easy, once you get it from me you can do what you want easy
    What's the problem to provide a google drive link for everyone?

True MemberRank
    Jul 2012 Join Date
    Japan, TokyoLocation
    1,191Posts

i give you some tip dont upload a file that peoples need premission for a <sharing community>.

MemberRank
    Sep 2021 Join Date
    IrlandLocation
    49Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neliel Tu View Post
    i give you some tip dont upload a file that peoples need premission for a <sharing community>.
    ill follow your advice and sense ppl seem to dont like the idea nothing i can do ill close the thread

MemberRank
    Aug 2016 Join Date
    13Posts

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Advertisement