Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

riders of icarus + api

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm trying to install the server on a vps but Worldserver crashes, do you know what it could be?

beatxenno - riders of icarus + api - RaGEZONE Forums

beatxenno - riders of icarus + api - RaGEZONE Forums

This is the error, in my Windows 10 computer the server does not have this problem, I am using Windows Sql Server 2022 on vps

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello

How do I change the game language country?
I want to change to Korean :(

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
@apsdjs

@lordmegamanx72

There are links for Icarus files here and those files were shared by other threads I reuploaded few files on anon

pass: Dan0011

By so far the files were released by RageZone members are above. Let people try to download your link without granting permission feature to see the difference between them otherwise this won't be considered as release. I am curious if they are different or not.

Update:
hi On the 1.16 server side, this version of the API has never been found. Everyone has a 1.16 API for sharing the web, which is api.exe. It seems that the registration is normal and the card authentication cannot be invoked.

Back