RPG Unity3d - Black Wing Blade 2 - Source Code

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 150
  1. #46
    Apprentice euro01062016 is offline
    MemberRank
    Jun 2016 Join Date
    12Posts

    Re: [Release] MMO RPG Unity3d - Black Wing Blade 2 - Source Code

    Hi all. No one can extract .ydat file?

  2. #47
    Apprentice xthief is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2013 Join Date
    10Posts

    Re: [Release] MMO RPG Unity3d - Black Wing Blade 2 - Source Code

    i can't start gameserver, i need compiler .bat

  3. #48
    Novice trananh88vt is offline
    MemberRank
    Jun 2012 Join Date
    4Posts

    Re: [Release] MMO RPG Unity3d - Black Wing Blade 2 - Source Code

    I use win10 to build Client, but i have a lot of error.

    And i use unity 4.5.4f1 to build this.
    Plz help me !

    Thanks.

  4. #49
    Valued Member TheRastafarian is offline
    MemberRank
    May 2014 Join Date
    Ganja FarmLocation
    116Posts

    Re: [Release] MMO RPG Unity3d - Black Wing Blade 2 - Source Code

    @vladiks9 , this is my log, i have no idea what i am doing wrong i changed my IP in every file, yet this IP always shows up and i can`t figure it out where from...

    Mina Server is Listing on:= 192.168.229.1:9998

    Log:
    Code:
    2016-10-05 17:58:51-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:server.Server] - Wed Oct 05 17:58:51 CEST 20162016-10-05 17:58:52-[ZM] [WARN] [Thread:main Class:net.sf.ehcache.config.ConfigurationFactory] - No configuration found. Configuring ehcache from ehcache-failsafe.xml  found in the classpath: jar:file:/C:/Users/ljrthe6/Desktop/BW2/GameServer/GameServer/lib/ehcache-1.5.0.jar!/ehcache-failsafe.xml
    2016-10-05 17:58:55-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:platform.AppConfig] - Init LogicServer Connector:192.168.1.33:9988
    2016-10-05 17:58:55-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:platform.AppConfigLogic] - ------------size:32
    2016-10-05 17:58:55-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:platform.AppConfigLogic] - 黍垀衄GM陓洘傖髡-----------------
    2016-10-05 17:58:55-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:platform.AppConfig] - 鼠僕杅擂饜离xml黍俇傖---
    2016-10-05 17:58:55-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:Public.PublicData] - 羲宎彶摩<督昢菴珨陓洘>杅擂
    2016-10-05 17:58:55-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:Public.PublicData] - <督昢菴珨陓洘>杅擂窒黍俇傖ㄛ僕<0>沭杅擂
    2016-10-05 17:58:55-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:Public.PublicData] - 羲宎彶摩<鼠頗陓洘>杅擂
    2016-10-05 17:58:55-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:Public.PublicData] - <鼠頗陓洘>杅擂窒黍俇傖ㄛ僕<15>沭杅擂
    2016-10-05 17:58:55-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:Public.PublicData] - 羲宎彶摩<酐陓洘>杅擂
    2016-10-05 17:58:55-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:Public.PublicData] - <酐陓洘>杅擂窒黍俇傖ㄛ僕<64>沭杅擂
    2016-10-05 17:58:55-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:Public.PublicData] - 羲宎彶摩<備瘍陓洘>杅擂
    2016-10-05 17:58:55-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:Public.PublicData] - <備瘍陓洘>杅擂窒黍俇傖ㄛ僕<22>沭杅擂
    2016-10-05 17:58:55-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:Public.PublicData] - 羲宎彶摩<華芞陓洘眕mapid峈瑩硉>杅擂
    2016-10-05 17:58:55-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:Public.PublicData] - <華芞陓洘眕mapid峈瑩硉>杅擂窒黍俇傖ㄛ僕<86>沭杅擂
    2016-10-05 17:58:55-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:Public.PublicData] - 羲宎彶摩<華芞陓洘>杅擂
    2016-10-05 17:58:55-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:Public.PublicData] - <華芞陓洘>杅擂窒黍俇傖ㄛ僕<86>沭杅擂
    2016-10-05 17:58:56-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:Public.PublicData] - 羲宎彶摩<獰婦陓洘>杅擂
    2016-10-05 17:58:56-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:Public.PublicData] - <獰婦陓洘>杅擂窒黍俇傖ㄛ僕<84>沭杅擂
    2016-10-05 17:58:56-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:Public.PublicData] - 羲宎彶摩<盓葆陓洘>杅擂
    2016-10-05 17:58:56-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:Public.PublicData] - <盓葆陓洘>杅擂窒黍俇傖ㄛ僕<0>沭杅擂
    2016-10-05 17:58:56-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:Public.PublicData] - 羲宎彶摩<鼠僕昢>杅擂
    2016-10-05 17:58:56-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:Public.PublicData] - <鼠僕昢>杅擂窒黍俇傖ㄛ僕<441>沭杅擂
    2016-10-05 17:58:56-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:Public.PublicData] - 羲宎彶摩<鳳昜蹈桶(itemID峈坰竘)>杅擂
    2016-10-05 17:58:56-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:Public.PublicData] - <鳳昜蹈桶(itemID峈坰竘)>杅擂窒黍俇傖ㄛ僕<221>沭杅擂
    2016-10-05 17:58:56-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:Public.PublicData] - 羲宎彶摩<鳳昜蹈桶(ID峈坰竘)>杅擂
    2016-10-05 17:58:56-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:Public.PublicData] - <鳳昜蹈桶(ID峈坰竘)>杅擂窒黍俇傖ㄛ僕<221>沭杅擂
    2016-10-05 17:58:56-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:Public.PublicData] - 羲宎彶摩<鼠僕饜源陓洘>杅擂
    2016-10-05 17:58:56-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:Public.PublicData] - <鼠僕饜源陓洘>杅擂窒黍俇傖ㄛ僕<134>沭杅擂
    2016-10-05 17:58:56-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:Public.PublicData] - 羲宎彶摩<鼠僕饜源陓洘眕BlueprintID峈瑩硉>杅擂
    2016-10-05 17:58:56-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:Public.PublicData] - <鼠僕饜源陓洘眕BlueprintID峈瑩硉>杅擂窒黍俇傖ㄛ僕<134>沭杅擂
    2016-10-05 17:58:56-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:Public.PublicData] - 羲宎彶摩<鳳妀蹈桶>杅擂
    2016-10-05 17:58:56-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:Public.PublicData] - <鳳妀蹈桶>杅擂窒黍俇傖ㄛ僕<22>沭杅擂
    2016-10-05 17:58:56-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:Public.PublicData] - 羲宎彶摩<鳳蚾掘陓洘蹈桶>杅擂
    2016-10-05 17:58:56-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:Public.PublicData] - <鳳蚾掘陓洘蹈桶>杅擂窒黍俇傖ㄛ僕<3>沭杅擂
    2016-10-05 17:58:56-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:Public.PublicData] - 羲宎彶摩<鳳嬪藹坢陓洘蹈桶>杅擂
    2016-10-05 17:58:56-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:Public.PublicData] - <鳳嬪藹坢陓洘蹈桶>杅擂窒黍俇傖ㄛ僕<30>沭杅擂
    2016-10-05 17:58:56-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:Public.PublicData] - 羲宎彶摩<鳳桵部陓洘蹈桶>杅擂
    2016-10-05 17:58:56-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:Public.PublicData] - <鳳桵部陓洘蹈桶>杅擂窒黍俇傖ㄛ僕<3>沭杅擂
    2016-10-05 17:58:56-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:Public.PublicData] - 羲宎彶摩<鳳魂雄陓洘蹈桶>杅擂
    2016-10-05 17:58:56-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:Public.PublicData] - <鳳魂雄陓洘蹈桶>杅擂窒黍俇傖ㄛ僕<31>沭杅擂
    2016-10-05 17:58:56-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:Public.PublicData] - 羲宎彶摩<鳳鼴闖俴蹈桶>杅擂
    2016-10-05 17:58:56-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:Public.PublicData] - <鳳鼴闖俴蹈桶>杅擂窒黍俇傖ㄛ僕<9>沭杅擂
    2016-10-05 17:58:56-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:Public.PublicData] - 羲宎彶摩<鼠僕VIP陓洘>杅擂
    2016-10-05 17:58:56-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:Public.PublicData] - <鼠僕VIP陓洘>杅擂窒黍俇傖ㄛ僕<10>沭杅擂
    2016-10-05 17:58:56-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:Public.PublicData] - 10------------------------------
    2016-10-05 17:58:57-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:Public.PublicData] - 羲宎彶摩<鳳募遙鎢蹈桶>杅擂
    2016-10-05 17:58:58-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:Public.PublicData] - <鳳募遙鎢蹈桶>杅擂窒黍俇傖ㄛ僕<17919>沭杅擂
    2016-10-05 17:58:58-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:Public.PublicData] - 17919------------------------------
    2016-10-05 17:58:58-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:Public.PublicData] - 羲宎彶摩<蚾掘莞煦陓洘>杅擂
    2016-10-05 17:58:58-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:Public.PublicData] - <蚾掘莞煦陓洘>杅擂窒黍俇傖ㄛ僕<80>沭杅擂
    2016-10-05 17:58:58-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:Public.PublicData] - 羲宎彶摩<蚾掘趙陓洘>杅擂
    2016-10-05 17:58:58-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:Public.PublicData] - <蚾掘趙陓洘>杅擂窒黍俇傖ㄛ僕<250>沭杅擂
    2016-10-05 17:58:58-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:Public.PlayerPublicFun] - 都昢芃陔俇救ㄐㄐㄐ3
    2016-10-05 17:58:58-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:Public.PublicData] - 督昢笭蚳蚚暮翹踏喃硉杅ㄩ----0
    2016-10-05 17:58:58-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:PlayerInfo.PlayerInfoCache] - ------------------------羲宎黍垀衄俙模陓洘
    2016-10-05 17:59:09-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:PlayerInfo.PlayerInfoCache] - ------------------------黍垀衄俙模陓洘俇傖ㄛ僕8217沭杅擂
    2016-10-05 17:59:46-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:platform.LogicServerConnect] - Current Config LogicServer Num :1
    2016-10-05 17:59:46-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:platform.LogicServerConnect] - Attempt Connect LogicServer--192.168.1.33:9988
    2016-10-05 17:59:46-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:AutoSave Class:game.ObjectAccessor] - [AUTOSAVE]ROUND[0]
    Server now listening on port 31216
    2016-10-05 17:59:46-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:server.Server] - Login Thread Pool Size 100 Prepared Ok!
    2016-10-05 17:59:46-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:io.DirectClientSessionService] - Mina Server is Listing on:= 192.168.229.1:9998
    2016-10-05 17:59:46-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:io.SrvClientSessionService] - Mina SrvServer is Listing on:= 192.168.229.1:9988
    2016-10-05 17:59:46-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:server.Server] - Started Ok
    2016-10-05 17:59:46-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:Thread-26 Class:server.Server] - ================Cycle too long:=========================54424
    2016-10-05 17:59:46-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:Thread-6 Class:auction.BlackMarket] - 窪庈鼴闖堤珨璃昜ㄩ8613,01,3
    2016-10-05 17:59:47-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:NioSocketConnector-1 Class:platform.ConnectListener] - IoFutureListener<ConnectFuture> notConnected 192.168.1.33:9988
    2016-10-05 17:59:50-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:NioSocketConnector-1 Class:platform.ConnectListener] - IoFutureListener<ConnectFuture> reConnecting 192.168.1.33:9988
    2016-10-05 17:59:51-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:NioSocketConnector-1 Class:platform.ConnectListener] - IoFutureListener<ConnectFuture> notConnected 192.168.1.33:9988
    2016-10-05 17:59:54-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:NioSocketConnector-1 Class:platform.ConnectListener] - IoFutureListener<ConnectFuture> reConnecting 192.168.1.33:9988
    2016-10-05 17:59:55-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:NioSocketConnector-1 Class:platform.ConnectListener] - IoFutureListener<ConnectFuture> notConnected 192.168.1.33:9988
    2016-10-05 17:59:58-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:NioSocketConnector-1 Class:platform.ConnectListener] - IoFutureListener<ConnectFuture> reConnecting 192.168.1.33:9988
    2016-10-05 17:59:58-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:Thread-26 Class:server.Server] - ================Cycle too long:=========================125
    2016-10-05 17:59:59-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:NioSocketConnector-1 Class:platform.ConnectListener] - IoFutureListener<ConnectFuture> notConnected 192.168.1.33:9988
    2016-10-05 18:00:02-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:NioSocketConnector-1 Class:platform.ConnectListener] - IoFutureListener<ConnectFuture> reConnecting 192.168.1.33:9988
    2016-10-05 18:00:03-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:NioSocketConnector-1 Class:platform.ConnectListener] - IoFutureListener<ConnectFuture> notConnected 192.168.1.33:9988
    2016-10-05 18:00:06-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:NioSocketConnector-1 Class:platform.ConnectListener] - IoFutureListener<ConnectFuture> reConnecting 192.168.1.33:9988
    2016-10-05 18:00:07-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:NioSocketConnector-1 Class:platform.ConnectListener] - IoFutureListener<ConnectFuture> notConnected 192.168.1.33:9988
    
    2016-10-05 18:00:10-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:NioSocketConnector-1 Class:platform.ConnectListener] - IoFutureListener<ConnectFuture> reConnecting 192.168.1.33:9988

  5. #50
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! vladiks9 is offline
    MemberRank
    Sep 2012 Join Date
    LVSS /LatviaLocation
    345Posts

    Re: [Release] MMO RPG Unity3d - Black Wing Blade 2 - Source Code

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRastafarian View Post
    @vladiks9 , this is my log, i have no idea what i am doing wrong i changed my IP in every file, yet this IP always shows up and i can`t figure it out where from...

    Mina Server is Listing on:= 192.168.229.1:9998

    Log:
    Code:
    2016-10-05 17:58:51-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:server.Server] - Wed Oct 05 17:58:51 CEST 20162016-10-05 17:58:52-[ZM] [WARN] [Thread:main Class:net.sf.ehcache.config.ConfigurationFactory] - No configuration found. Configuring ehcache from ehcache-failsafe.xml  found in the classpath: jar:file:/C:/Users/ljrthe6/Desktop/BW2/GameServer/GameServer/lib/ehcache-1.5.0.jar!/ehcache-failsafe.xml
    2016-10-05 17:58:55-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:platform.AppConfig] - Init LogicServer Connector:192.168.1.33:9988
    2016-10-05 17:58:55-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:platform.AppConfigLogic] - ------------size:32
    2016-10-05 17:58:55-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:platform.AppConfigLogic] - 黍垀衄GM陓洘傖髡-----------------
    2016-10-05 17:58:55-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:platform.AppConfig] - 鼠僕杅擂饜离xml黍俇傖---
    2016-10-05 17:58:55-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:Public.PublicData] - 羲宎彶摩<督昢菴珨陓洘>杅擂
    2016-10-05 17:58:55-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:Public.PublicData] - <督昢菴珨陓洘>杅擂窒黍俇傖ㄛ僕<0>沭杅擂
    2016-10-05 17:58:55-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:Public.PublicData] - 羲宎彶摩<鼠頗陓洘>杅擂
    2016-10-05 17:58:55-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:Public.PublicData] - <鼠頗陓洘>杅擂窒黍俇傖ㄛ僕<15>沭杅擂
    2016-10-05 17:58:55-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:Public.PublicData] - 羲宎彶摩<酐陓洘>杅擂
    2016-10-05 17:58:55-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:Public.PublicData] - <酐陓洘>杅擂窒黍俇傖ㄛ僕<64>沭杅擂
    2016-10-05 17:58:55-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:Public.PublicData] - 羲宎彶摩<備瘍陓洘>杅擂
    2016-10-05 17:58:55-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:Public.PublicData] - <備瘍陓洘>杅擂窒黍俇傖ㄛ僕<22>沭杅擂
    2016-10-05 17:58:55-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:Public.PublicData] - 羲宎彶摩<華芞陓洘眕mapid峈瑩硉>杅擂
    2016-10-05 17:58:55-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:Public.PublicData] - <華芞陓洘眕mapid峈瑩硉>杅擂窒黍俇傖ㄛ僕<86>沭杅擂
    2016-10-05 17:58:55-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:Public.PublicData] - 羲宎彶摩<華芞陓洘>杅擂
    2016-10-05 17:58:55-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:Public.PublicData] - <華芞陓洘>杅擂窒黍俇傖ㄛ僕<86>沭杅擂
    2016-10-05 17:58:56-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:Public.PublicData] - 羲宎彶摩<獰婦陓洘>杅擂
    2016-10-05 17:58:56-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:Public.PublicData] - <獰婦陓洘>杅擂窒黍俇傖ㄛ僕<84>沭杅擂
    2016-10-05 17:58:56-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:Public.PublicData] - 羲宎彶摩<盓葆陓洘>杅擂
    2016-10-05 17:58:56-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:Public.PublicData] - <盓葆陓洘>杅擂窒黍俇傖ㄛ僕<0>沭杅擂
    2016-10-05 17:58:56-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:Public.PublicData] - 羲宎彶摩<鼠僕昢>杅擂
    2016-10-05 17:58:56-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:Public.PublicData] - <鼠僕昢>杅擂窒黍俇傖ㄛ僕<441>沭杅擂
    2016-10-05 17:58:56-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:Public.PublicData] - 羲宎彶摩<鳳昜蹈桶(itemID峈坰竘)>杅擂
    2016-10-05 17:58:56-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:Public.PublicData] - <鳳昜蹈桶(itemID峈坰竘)>杅擂窒黍俇傖ㄛ僕<221>沭杅擂
    2016-10-05 17:58:56-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:Public.PublicData] - 羲宎彶摩<鳳昜蹈桶(ID峈坰竘)>杅擂
    2016-10-05 17:58:56-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:Public.PublicData] - <鳳昜蹈桶(ID峈坰竘)>杅擂窒黍俇傖ㄛ僕<221>沭杅擂
    2016-10-05 17:58:56-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:Public.PublicData] - 羲宎彶摩<鼠僕饜源陓洘>杅擂
    2016-10-05 17:58:56-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:Public.PublicData] - <鼠僕饜源陓洘>杅擂窒黍俇傖ㄛ僕<134>沭杅擂
    2016-10-05 17:58:56-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:Public.PublicData] - 羲宎彶摩<鼠僕饜源陓洘眕BlueprintID峈瑩硉>杅擂
    2016-10-05 17:58:56-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:Public.PublicData] - <鼠僕饜源陓洘眕BlueprintID峈瑩硉>杅擂窒黍俇傖ㄛ僕<134>沭杅擂
    2016-10-05 17:58:56-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:Public.PublicData] - 羲宎彶摩<鳳妀蹈桶>杅擂
    2016-10-05 17:58:56-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:Public.PublicData] - <鳳妀蹈桶>杅擂窒黍俇傖ㄛ僕<22>沭杅擂
    2016-10-05 17:58:56-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:Public.PublicData] - 羲宎彶摩<鳳蚾掘陓洘蹈桶>杅擂
    2016-10-05 17:58:56-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:Public.PublicData] - <鳳蚾掘陓洘蹈桶>杅擂窒黍俇傖ㄛ僕<3>沭杅擂
    2016-10-05 17:58:56-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:Public.PublicData] - 羲宎彶摩<鳳嬪藹坢陓洘蹈桶>杅擂
    2016-10-05 17:58:56-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:Public.PublicData] - <鳳嬪藹坢陓洘蹈桶>杅擂窒黍俇傖ㄛ僕<30>沭杅擂
    2016-10-05 17:58:56-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:Public.PublicData] - 羲宎彶摩<鳳桵部陓洘蹈桶>杅擂
    2016-10-05 17:58:56-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:Public.PublicData] - <鳳桵部陓洘蹈桶>杅擂窒黍俇傖ㄛ僕<3>沭杅擂
    2016-10-05 17:58:56-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:Public.PublicData] - 羲宎彶摩<鳳魂雄陓洘蹈桶>杅擂
    2016-10-05 17:58:56-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:Public.PublicData] - <鳳魂雄陓洘蹈桶>杅擂窒黍俇傖ㄛ僕<31>沭杅擂
    2016-10-05 17:58:56-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:Public.PublicData] - 羲宎彶摩<鳳鼴闖俴蹈桶>杅擂
    2016-10-05 17:58:56-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:Public.PublicData] - <鳳鼴闖俴蹈桶>杅擂窒黍俇傖ㄛ僕<9>沭杅擂
    2016-10-05 17:58:56-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:Public.PublicData] - 羲宎彶摩<鼠僕VIP陓洘>杅擂
    2016-10-05 17:58:56-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:Public.PublicData] - <鼠僕VIP陓洘>杅擂窒黍俇傖ㄛ僕<10>沭杅擂
    2016-10-05 17:58:56-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:Public.PublicData] - 10------------------------------
    2016-10-05 17:58:57-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:Public.PublicData] - 羲宎彶摩<鳳募遙鎢蹈桶>杅擂
    2016-10-05 17:58:58-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:Public.PublicData] - <鳳募遙鎢蹈桶>杅擂窒黍俇傖ㄛ僕<17919>沭杅擂
    2016-10-05 17:58:58-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:Public.PublicData] - 17919------------------------------
    2016-10-05 17:58:58-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:Public.PublicData] - 羲宎彶摩<蚾掘莞煦陓洘>杅擂
    2016-10-05 17:58:58-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:Public.PublicData] - <蚾掘莞煦陓洘>杅擂窒黍俇傖ㄛ僕<80>沭杅擂
    2016-10-05 17:58:58-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:Public.PublicData] - 羲宎彶摩<蚾掘趙陓洘>杅擂
    2016-10-05 17:58:58-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:Public.PublicData] - <蚾掘趙陓洘>杅擂窒黍俇傖ㄛ僕<250>沭杅擂
    2016-10-05 17:58:58-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:Public.PlayerPublicFun] - 都昢芃陔俇救ㄐㄐㄐ3
    2016-10-05 17:58:58-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:Public.PublicData] - 督昢笭蚳蚚暮翹踏喃硉杅ㄩ----0
    2016-10-05 17:58:58-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:PlayerInfo.PlayerInfoCache] - ------------------------羲宎黍垀衄俙模陓洘
    2016-10-05 17:59:09-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:PlayerInfo.PlayerInfoCache] - ------------------------黍垀衄俙模陓洘俇傖ㄛ僕8217沭杅擂
    2016-10-05 17:59:46-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:platform.LogicServerConnect] - Current Config LogicServer Num :1
    2016-10-05 17:59:46-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:platform.LogicServerConnect] - Attempt Connect LogicServer--192.168.1.33:9988
    2016-10-05 17:59:46-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:AutoSave Class:game.ObjectAccessor] - [AUTOSAVE]ROUND[0]
    Server now listening on port 31216
    2016-10-05 17:59:46-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:server.Server] - Login Thread Pool Size 100 Prepared Ok!
    2016-10-05 17:59:46-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:io.DirectClientSessionService] - Mina Server is Listing on:= 192.168.229.1:9998
    2016-10-05 17:59:46-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:io.SrvClientSessionService] - Mina SrvServer is Listing on:= 192.168.229.1:9988
    2016-10-05 17:59:46-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:main Class:server.Server] - Started Ok
    2016-10-05 17:59:46-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:Thread-26 Class:server.Server] - ================Cycle too long:=========================54424
    2016-10-05 17:59:46-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:Thread-6 Class:auction.BlackMarket] - 窪庈鼴闖堤珨璃昜ㄩ8613,01,3
    2016-10-05 17:59:47-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:NioSocketConnector-1 Class:platform.ConnectListener] - IoFutureListener<ConnectFuture> notConnected 192.168.1.33:9988
    2016-10-05 17:59:50-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:NioSocketConnector-1 Class:platform.ConnectListener] - IoFutureListener<ConnectFuture> reConnecting 192.168.1.33:9988
    2016-10-05 17:59:51-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:NioSocketConnector-1 Class:platform.ConnectListener] - IoFutureListener<ConnectFuture> notConnected 192.168.1.33:9988
    2016-10-05 17:59:54-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:NioSocketConnector-1 Class:platform.ConnectListener] - IoFutureListener<ConnectFuture> reConnecting 192.168.1.33:9988
    2016-10-05 17:59:55-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:NioSocketConnector-1 Class:platform.ConnectListener] - IoFutureListener<ConnectFuture> notConnected 192.168.1.33:9988
    2016-10-05 17:59:58-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:NioSocketConnector-1 Class:platform.ConnectListener] - IoFutureListener<ConnectFuture> reConnecting 192.168.1.33:9988
    2016-10-05 17:59:58-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:Thread-26 Class:server.Server] - ================Cycle too long:=========================125
    2016-10-05 17:59:59-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:NioSocketConnector-1 Class:platform.ConnectListener] - IoFutureListener<ConnectFuture> notConnected 192.168.1.33:9988
    2016-10-05 18:00:02-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:NioSocketConnector-1 Class:platform.ConnectListener] - IoFutureListener<ConnectFuture> reConnecting 192.168.1.33:9988
    2016-10-05 18:00:03-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:NioSocketConnector-1 Class:platform.ConnectListener] - IoFutureListener<ConnectFuture> notConnected 192.168.1.33:9988
    2016-10-05 18:00:06-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:NioSocketConnector-1 Class:platform.ConnectListener] - IoFutureListener<ConnectFuture> reConnecting 192.168.1.33:9988
    2016-10-05 18:00:07-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:NioSocketConnector-1 Class:platform.ConnectListener] - IoFutureListener<ConnectFuture> notConnected 192.168.1.33:9988
    
    2016-10-05 18:00:10-[ZM] [INFO] [Thread:NioSocketConnector-1 Class:platform.ConnectListener] - IoFutureListener<ConnectFuture> reConnecting 192.168.1.33:9988

    Game full, Apk work. Big problem .ydat
    No tools .ydat converter.

  6. #51
    Valued Member TheRastafarian is offline
    MemberRank
    May 2014 Join Date
    Ganja FarmLocation
    116Posts

    Re: [Release] MMO RPG Unity3d - Black Wing Blade 2 - Source Code

    Quote Originally Posted by vladiks9 View Post
    Game full, Apk work. Big problem .ydat
    No tools .ydat converter.
    i understand that, i am just asking for a little bit of help because i cannot figure out what is wrong and why the server is not starting, and where is that IP coming from, what file? because i can`t find it...

  7. #52
    Custom Title Enabled GigaToni is offline
    MemberRank
    Aug 2009 Join Date
    GER / FRLocation
    2,329Posts

    Re: [Release] MMO RPG Unity3d - Black Wing Blade 2 - Source Code

    Quote Originally Posted by vladiks9 View Post
    Game full, Apk work. Big problem .ydat
    No tools .ydat converter.
    You have the source of the client and possibly the server. Which reads ydat files. So it shouldn't be a big deal creating a tool that reads, extract and makes ydat files.

  8. #53
    Valued Member TheRastafarian is offline
    MemberRank
    May 2014 Join Date
    Ganja FarmLocation
    116Posts

    Re: [Release] MMO RPG Unity3d - Black Wing Blade 2 - Source Code

    Quote Originally Posted by GigaToni View Post
    You have the source of the client and possibly the server. Which reads ydat files. So it shouldn't be a big deal creating a tool that reads, extract and makes ydat files.
    yup, my thoughts also, the code should be in the source somewhere...

  9. #54
    Apprentice djibi is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2016 Join Date
    5Posts

    Re: [Release] MMO RPG Unity3d - Black Wing Blade 2 - Source Code

    help open file GameDate in GameDate.ydat

  10. #55
    Member AhroRosh is offline
    MemberRank
    Jun 2012 Join Date
    67Posts

    Re: [Release] MMO RPG Unity3d - Black Wing Blade 2 - Source Code

    Quote Originally Posted by djibi View Post
    help open file GameDate in GameDate.ydat
    #region 模块信息 /*-------------------------------------------------------- - Pastebin.com

  11. #56
    Apprentice djibi is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2016 Join Date
    5Posts

    Re: [Release] MMO RPG Unity3d - Black Wing Blade 2 - Source Code

    what is it? GameDateZealmTest.ydat is the archive, it GameDateZealmTest database unknown table format, after unpacking, the client reads specific data from a file. to clarify the question, the client knows the format, who found a code that knows the format?
    мой английский очень bad, сорри))

  12. #57
    only asm, only hardcore! lastfun is offline
    MemberRank
    Apr 2012 Join Date
    RussiaLocation
    422Posts

    Re: [Release] MMO RPG Unity3d - Black Wing Blade 2 - Source Code

    upload GameDate.ydat

  13. #58
    Apprentice djibi is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2016 Join Date
    5Posts

    Re: [Release] MMO RPG Unity3d - Black Wing Blade 2 - Source Code

    Index of /cp my server
    Index of /cp official
    there's a bunch of files .ydat

    - - - Updated - - -

    When you start the game is download and unzip the file
    Spoiler:

    using UnityEngine;
    using System.Collections;
    using System.Collections.Generic;
    using System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary;
    using System.Runtime.Serialization;
    using System.Text;
    using System.IO;
    public class TableRead : MonoBehaviour
    {
    public static TableRead my;
    public bool canReadTable = false;
    public bool isReadingTable = false;
    public bool isReadTimeOutEnd = false;
    public string applicationPath;
    public UISlider sliderTable;
    public UISlider sliderStart;
    public UILabel lblOnline;
    public UILabel lblGameVersion;
    public GameObject btnReonline;
    public GameObject objBtns;
    public GameObject online;
    public GameObject sdklogin;
    [HideInInspector]
    public bool isReadEnd = false;
    public float readNum;
    public float maxNum;
    public wirtelog objWirtelog;
    public bool isOnlineFiled = false;
    public bool isNeedUpdate = false;
    public bool isPlayerMax = false;
    public bool isSerializationFail=false;
    public bool isConnectFail=false;
    public string strInfo;
    public string StrInfo
    {
    get { return strInfo; }
    set
    {
    strInfo = value;
    if (lblOnline != null)
    {
    lblOnline.text = StrInfo;
    }
    }
    }
    WWW download;
    System.Threading.Thread dataTherad;
    byte[] myByte;

    private Dictionary<string, string> LocalResVersion;
    private Dictionary<string, string> ServerResVersion;
    private List<string> NeedDownFiles;
    private bool NeedUpdateLocalVersionFile = false;
    public static readonly string VERSION_FILE = "version.txt";

    public static readonly string LOCAL_RES_URL = "file:///" + Application.persistentDataPath + "/";
    public static readonly string LOCAL_RES_PATH = Application.persistentDataPath + "/";
    // public static readonly string SERVER_RES_URL = "http://192.168.1.136:8080/";
    // public static readonly string SERVER_RES_URL = "http://221.229.162.251:8080/AppleDB/";
    // public static readonly string SERVER_RES_URL = "http://221.229.162.251:8080/ZealmDBTest/";
    #if UNITY_IOS
    public static readonly string SERVER_RES_URL = "http://221.229.162.251:8080/cp/1.2.9/Data/";
    // public static readonly string SERVER_RES_URL = "http://221.229.162.251:8080/100Test/";
    #elif UNITY_ANDROID
    public static readonly string SERVER_RES_URL = "http://185.33.236.246:80/cp/1.2.9Android/Data/";
    #else
    public static readonly string SERVER_RES_URL = "http://185.33.236.246:80/cp/1.2.9Android/Data/";
    #endif
    public static readonly string DATA_NAME = "GameDateZealmTest.ydat";
    public static readonly string CONFIG_NAME = "YuanServerRoom.xml";
    // public static readonly string DATA_NAME = "GameDate.ydat";

    void Awake()
    {
    my = this;
    applicationPath = Application.persistentDataPath;
    string configFilePath = LOCAL_RES_PATH + CONFIG_NAME;
    //判断目标目录下是否存在文件
    //if (!File.Exists(configFilePath))
    //{
    // StartCoroutine(this.DownLoad(SERVER_RES_URL + CONFIG_NAME, delegate(WWW localData)
    // {
    // ReplaceLocalRes1(CONFIG_NAME, localData.bytes);
    // }));
    /*StartCoroutine(DownLoad(@"file:///" + Application.dataPath + "/StreamingAssets/" + CONFIG_NAME, delegate(WWW localData)
    {
    ReplaceLocalRes1(CONFIG_NAME, localData.bytes);
    }));*/
    //}
    //else
    //{
    // Debug.Log("cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc");
    // ReadDicBenefitsInfo.ReadYuanServerRoom(LOCAL_RES_PATH + CONFIG_NAME);
    //}


    }
    // Use this for initialization
    void Start()
    {
    YuanUnityPhoton.GetYuanUnityPhotonInstantiate().tableRead = this;
    if (lblGameVersion != null)
    {
    lblGameVersion.text = YuanUnityPhoton.GameVersion.ToString();
    }
    }
    private void versionCompare()
    {
    readNativeFile ();

    LocalResVersion = new Dictionary<string, string>();
    ServerResVersion = new Dictionary<string, string>();
    NeedDownFiles = new List<string>();
    //LOCAL_RES_URL + VERSION_FILE
    //NGUIDebug.Log("===========download loacl file =========" + LOCAL_RES_PATH + VERSION_FILE);
    StartCoroutine(DownLoad(@"file:///" + LOCAL_RES_PATH + VERSION_FILE, delegate(WWW localVersion)
    {
    //NGUIDebug.Log("===========download loacl file =========" + localVersion.text);
    ParseVersionFile(localVersion.text, LocalResVersion);

    //加载服务端version配置
    //NGUIDebug.Log("===========download server file =========" + SERVER_RES_URL + VERSION_FILE);
    StartCoroutine(this.DownLoad(SERVER_RES_URL + VERSION_FILE, delegate(WWW serverVersion)
    {
    //保存服务端version
    ParseVersionFile(serverVersion.text, ServerResVersion);
    //计算出需要重新加载的资源

    CompareVersion();
    //加载需要更新的资源
    DownLoadRes();
    }));
    }
    )
    );
    }
    private void DownLoadRes()
    {
    if (NeedDownFiles.Count == 0)
    {
    UpdateLocalVersionFile();

    ReadDicBenefitsInfo.ReadYuanServerRoom(LOCAL_RES_PATH + CONFIG_NAME);
    StartCoroutine(ReadHttp(LOCAL_RES_URL + DATA_NAME));
    return;
    }
    string file = NeedDownFiles[0];
    NeedDownFiles.RemoveAt(0);
    StartCoroutine(ReadHttpServer(SERVER_RES_URL, file));
    }
    public void TimeOut()
    {
    Invoke("ReadTimeOut", 90);
    }
    IEnumerator ReadHttpServer(string serverUrl, string file)
    {
    download = new WWW(serverUrl + file);
    //Invoke("ReadTimeOut", 40);
    yield return download;
    //将下载的资源替换本地就的资源
    ReplaceLocalRes(file, download.bytes);
    DownLoadRes();
    }
    //обновление локальной version файла
    private void UpdateLocalVersionFile()
    {
    if (NeedUpdateLocalVersionFile)
    {

    StringBuilder versions = new StringBuilder();
    foreach (var item in ServerResVersion)
    {
    versions.Append(item.Key).Append(",").Append(item.Value).Append("\n");
    }
    FileStream stream = new FileStream(LOCAL_RES_PATH + VERSION_FILE, FileMode.Create);
    byte[] data = Encoding.UTF8.GetBytes(versions.ToString());
    //NGUIDebug.Log("==================UpdateLocalVersionFile ===========================" + LOCAL_RES_PATH + VERSION_FILE + data.Length);
    stream.Write(data, 0, data.Length);
    stream.Flush();
    stream.Close();
    }
    //загрузка экранных объектов
    //StartCoroutine(Show());
    }
    private void ReplaceLocalRes(string fileName, byte[] data)
    {
    string filePath = LOCAL_RES_PATH + fileName;
    FileStream stream = new FileStream(LOCAL_RES_PATH + fileName, FileMode.Create);
    stream.Write(data, 0, data.Length);
    stream.Flush();
    stream.Close();
    }
    private void ReplaceLocalRes1(string fileName, byte[] data)
    {
    string filePath = LOCAL_RES_PATH + fileName;
    FileStream stream = new FileStream(LOCAL_RES_PATH + fileName, FileMode.Create);
    stream.Write(data, 0, data.Length);
    stream.Flush();
    stream.Close();
    ReadDicBenefitsInfo.ReadYuanServerRoom(LOCAL_RES_PATH + CONFIG_NAME);
    // Debug.Log("11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111");
    }
    private void ParseVersionFile(string content, Dictionary<string, string> dict)
    {
    if (content == null || content.Length == 0)
    {
    return;
    }
    string[] items = content.Split(new char[] { '\n' });
    foreach (string item in items)
    {
    string[] info = item.Split(new char[] { ',' });
    if (info != null && info.Length == 2)
    {
    dict.Add(info[0], info[1]);
    }
    }
    }
    private IEnumerator DownLoad(string url, HandleFinishDownload finishFun)
    {
    WWW www = new WWW(url);
    yield return www;
    if (finishFun != null)
    {
    finishFun(www);
    }
    www.Dispose();
    }
    public delegate void HandleFinishDownload(WWW www);
    private void CompareVersion()
    {
    foreach (var version in ServerResVersion)
    {
    string fileName = version.Key;
    string serverMd5 = version.Value;
    //Новый ресурс
    if (!LocalResVersion.ContainsKey(fileName))
    {
    NeedDownFiles.Add(fileName);
    }
    else
    {
    //Необходимость замены ресурсов
    string localMd5;
    LocalResVersion.TryGetValue(fileName, out localMd5);
    if (!serverMd5.Equals(localMd5))
    {
    NeedDownFiles.Add(fileName);
    }
    }
    }
    //Это обновление, а обновление локального version.txt
    NeedUpdateLocalVersionFile = NeedDownFiles.Count > 0;
    }

    IEnumerator ReadHttp(string url)
    {
    //NGUIDebug.Log("==============ReadHttp=================" + url);
    try
    {
    download = new WWW(url);
    }
    catch(System.Exception e)
    {
    ReadTimeOut (StaticLoc.Loc.Get("meg0217"));
    Debug.LogError (e.ToString ());
    }
    //Invoke("ReadTimeOut", 40);
    yield return download;
    //NGUIDebug.Log("==============ReadHttp download=================" + download.size);

    myByte = download.bytes;
    //KDebug.WriteLog("=================================read file length==========" + myByte.Length);
    dataTherad = new System.Threading.Thread(new System.Threading.ThreadStart(SerializationData));
    dataTherad.Start();
    }
    public void SerializationFail()
    {
    // MainMenuManage.my.warnings.warningAllEnter.btnEnter.target=online;
    // MainMenuManage.my.warnings.warningAllEnter.btnEnter.functionName="ReOnline";
    // MainMenuManage.my.warnings.warningAllEnter.Show(StaticLoc.Loc.Get("info358"), StaticLoc.Loc.Get("meg0093"));
    ReadTimeOut (StaticLoc.Loc.Get("meg0093"));
    }
    void SerializationData()
    {
    try
    {

    strInfo=StaticLoc.Loc.Get("meg0092");
    //KDebug.WriteLog(string.Format("-----------------------------------Начните извлечение"));
    Dictionary<string, yuan.YuanMemoryDB.YuanTable> dicGet = yuan.YuanSerializationDataSet.SerializationDataSet.YuanDeserializeForByte<Dictionary<string, yuan.YuanMemoryDB.YuanTable>>(myByte);
    //KDebug.WriteLog(string.Format("-----------------------------------Распаковать архив"));
    int num=0;
    foreach (KeyValuePair<string, yuan.YuanMemoryDB.YuanTable> item in YuanUnityPhoton.dicGetYT)
    {
    item.Value.Rows = dicGet[item.Key].Rows;
    //KDebug.WriteLog(string.Format("--------------------------------------------------Читать Таблица {0} Полное",item.Value.TableName));
    num++;
    }
    //KDebug.WriteLog (string.Format("---------------------Все Показания счетчика завершен:{0}",num));
    isReadEnd = true;
    }
    catch (System.Exception ex)
    {
    isSerializationFail=true;
    //SerializationFail();
    Debug.LogError(string.Format(ex.ToString()));
    }
    finally
    {
    dataTherad.Abort();
    }
    }
    void ReadTimeOut()
    {
    if (!isReadTimeOutEnd)
    {
    YuanUnityPhoton.GetYuanUnityPhotonInstantiate().isTimerTableRead = false;
    strInfo = StaticLoc.Loc.Get("info546");
    isOnlineFiled = true;
    if(YuanUnityPhoton.GetYuanUnityPhotonInstantiate().timerTableRead!=null)
    {
    YuanUnityPhoton.GetYuanUnityPhotonInstantiate().timerTableRead.Dispose();
    YuanUnityPhoton.GetYuanUnityPhotonInstantiate().timerTableRead = null;
    }
    }
    }
    public void ReadTimeOut(string mInfo)
    {
    if (!isReadTimeOutEnd)
    {
    strInfo = StaticLoc.Loc.Get(mInfo);

    isOnlineFiled = true;
    CancelInvoke("ReadTimeOut");
    if(YuanUnityPhoton.GetYuanUnityPhotonInstantiate().timerTableRead!=null)
    {
    YuanUnityPhoton.GetYuanUnityPhotonInstantiate().timerTableRead.Dispose();
    YuanUnityPhoton.GetYuanUnityPhotonInstantiate().timerTableRead = null;
    }
    }
    }
    private bool isUpdating = false;
    private bool onceOpen = false;
    void Update()
    {
    if (isUpdating) return;
    if (isNeedUpdate)
    {
    isNeedUpdate = false;
    StartCoroutine(UpdatePanel());
    isUpdating = true;
    return;
    }
    if (lblOnline != null)
    {
    lblOnline.text = strInfo;
    }
    if (lblOnline != null && isOnlineFiled && null != objProgressbar && objProgressbar.active)
    {
    //lblOnline.text = "链接失败,您的网络不给力";
    btnReonline.SetActiveRecursively(true);

    }
    //if (sliderStart != null && sliderStart.sliderValue > 0f && !onceOpen)
    if (sliderStart != null && !onceOpen)
    {
    OpenAnnouncementPanel(); //当开始加载进度时,打开公告面板
    onceOpen = true;
    //TD_info.setStartGame(); // TD接入进入游戏统计
    }
    // if (sliderTable != null)
    // {
    // sliderTable.sliderValue = (maxNum - readNum) / maxNum;
    // }
    if (sliderStart != null && isReadingTable && download != null)
    {
    sliderStart.sliderValue = download.progress;
    }
    if (isPlayerMax)
    {
    isPlayerMax = false;
    YuanUnityPhoton.GetYuanUnityPhotonInstantiate().MMManage.warnings.warningAllEnter.Show(StaticLoc.Loc.Get("info358"), StaticLoc.Loc.Get("info655"));
    }
    if (isReadEnd)
    {
    if (TD_info.isTDStartGame)
    {
    //TD_info.startSucccess();// TD接入读条成功
    }
    if (online != null && online.active)
    {
    online.SetActiveRecursively(false);
    }

    isReadTimeOutEnd = true;
    if (isAnnouncementPanelClosed)
    {
    isReadEnd = false;
    ReadTableEnd();
    }
    }
    if (canReadTable)
    {
    canReadTable = false;
    isReadingTable = true;
    versionCompare();
    //StartCoroutine (ReadHttp (@"http://221.229.162.251:8080/GameDate.ydat"));
    // StartCoroutine (ReadHttp (@"http://192.168.0.116:8080/GameDateZealmTest.ydat"));
    // StartCoroutine (ReadHttp (@"http://221.229.162.251:8080/GameDateZealmTest.ydat"));
    // StartCoroutine (ReadHttp (@"http://192.168.1.123:8080/GameDateZealmTest.ydat"));
    //StartCoroutine(ReadHttp(@"http://192.168.1.136:8080/GameData/GameDateZealmTest.ydat"));
    }
    if(isSerializationFail)
    {
    isSerializationFail=false;
    SerializationFail();
    }
    if(isConnectFail)
    {
    isConnectFail=false;
    TableRead.my.ReadTimeOut (StaticLoc.Loc.Get("meg0098")+StaticLoc.Loc.Get("meg0103"));
    //OnLine.my.ShowConnectFail(StaticLoc.Loc.Get("meg0098")+StaticLoc.Loc.Get("meg0103"));
    }
    }
    public GameObject objNeedUpdate;
    public GameObject objProgressbar;
    public UILabel lbNeedUpdate;
    /// <summary>
    /// 需要更新程序时,关闭不必要的面板并显示更新面板
    /// </summary>
    private IEnumerator UpdatePanel()
    {
    if (null != objNeedUpdate && null != objProgressbar)
    {
    // if (logoObj != null && !logoObj.active)
    // {
    // logoObj.SetActiveRecursively(true);
    // }
    if (AnnouncementPanel != null && AnnouncementPanel.active)
    {
    AnnouncementPanel.SetActiveRecursively(false);
    isAnnouncementPanelClosed = true;
    }
    objProgressbar.SetActiveRecursively(false);
    objNeedUpdate.SetActiveRecursively(true);
    WWW www = new WWW(@"http://221.229.162.251:8080/cp/Update_Throne.html");
    yield return www;
    lbNeedUpdate.text = www.text;
    }
    }
    public void NeedUpdate()
    {
    StartCoroutine(GetNewPage());
    //Application.OpenURL ("http://down.joygame.cn/joygame/heianzhirengengxin.apk");
    }
    #if UNITY_ANDROID
    #if SDK_AZ
    public static string strPageName = "az";
    #elif SDK_CMGE
    public static string strPageName="cmge";
    #elif SDK_DOWN
    public static string strPageName="down";
    #elif SDK_DUOKU
    public static string strPageName="duoku";
    #elif SDK_HUAWEI
    public static string strPageName="huawei";
    #elif SDK_ITOOLS
    public static string strPageName="itools";
    #elif SDK_JYIOS
    public static string strPageName="jyios";
    #elif SDK_JY
    public static string strPageName="jy";
    #elif SDK_KUAIYONG
    public static string strPageName="ky";
    #elif SDK_LENOVO
    public static string strPageName="lenovo";
    #elif SDK_MI
    public static string strPageName="mi";
    #elif SDK_MUZI
    public static string strPageName="muzi";
    #elif SDK_OPPO
    public static string strPageName="oppo";
    #elif SDK_PEASECOD
    public static string strPageName="peasecod";
    #elif SDK_QH
    public static string strPageName="qh";
    #elif SDK_UC
    public static string strPageName="uc";
    #elif SDK_VIVO
    public static string strPageName="vivo";
    #else
    public static string strPageName="zealm";
    #endif
    #elif UNITY_IOS
    #if SDK_JYIOS
    public static string strPageName="jyios";
    #elif SDK_ITOOLS
    public static string strPageName="itools";
    #elif SDK_KUAIYONG
    public static string strPageName="ky";
    #elif SDK_XY
    public static string strPageName="xy";
    #elif SDK_I4
    public static string strPageName="i4";
    #elif SDK_ZSY
    public static string strPageName="cmgeios";
    #elif SDK_ZSYIOS
    public static string strPageName="zsyios";
    #elif SDK_PP
    public static string strPageName="pp";
    #elif SDK_TONGBU
    public static string strPageName="tbt";
    #elif SDK_HM
    public static string strPageName="hm";
    #else
    public static string strPageName="zealm";
    #endif
    #else
    public static string strPageName="zealm";
    #endif
    public IEnumerator GetNewPage()
    {
    //WWW www=new WWW(@"http://221.229.162.251:8080/geturl/geturl.php?type="+strPageName);
    WWW www = new WWW(@"http://221.229.162.251:8080/cp/geturl/geturl.php?type=" + strPageName);
    yield return www;
    try
    {
    if (!string.IsNullOrEmpty(www.text))
    {
    Application.OpenURL(www.text);
    }
    else
    {
    YuanUnityPhoton.GetYuanUnityPhotonInstantiate().MMManage.warnings.warningAllEnter.Show(StaticLoc.Loc.Get("info358"), StaticLoc.Loc.Get("info727"));
    }
    }
    catch
    {
    YuanUnityPhoton.GetYuanUnityPhotonInstantiate().MMManage.warnings.warningAllEnter.Show(StaticLoc.Loc.Get("info358"), StaticLoc.Loc.Get("info727"));
    }
    }
    //public GameObject mm;
    public static bool canSDKLogin = false;
    public void ReadTableEnd()
    {
    objWirtelog.Register();
    canSDKLogin = true;
    if (LoginSDKManager.CanSDKLogin)
    {
    //修改上传冲突
    //登陆misdk,只需要修正strPageName的值(186行),与当前要出的sdk对应,其余方法注释;
    //StartCoroutine(BtnManager.my.BeginTimeOutNoRe(10,2,BtnManager.my.ConnectYuanUnity ,()=>YuanUnityPhoton.GetYuanUnityPhotonInstantiate ().PlayerLoginMI(LoginSDKManager.SdkID,LoginSDKManager.sdkToken,"ZealmPass","UserInfo",true)));
    //登陆opposdk,只需要修正strPageName的值(186行),与当前要出的sdk对应,其余方法注释;
    //StartCoroutine(BtnManager.my.BeginTimeOutNoRe(10,2,BtnManager.my.ConnectYuanUnity ,()=>YuanUnityPhoton.GetYuanUnityPhotonInstantiate ().PlayerLoginOPPO(LoginSDKManager.SdkID,LoginSDKManager.sdkToken,"ZealmPass","UserInfo",true)));

    //登陆中手游sdk,只需要修正strPageName的值(186行),与当前要出的sdk对应,其余方法注释;
    // StartCoroutine(BtnManager.my.BeginTimeOutNoRe(10,2,BtnManager.my.ConnectYuanUnity ,()=>YuanUnityPhoton.GetYuanUnityPhotonInstantiate ().PlayerLoginZSY(LoginSDKManager.SdkID,"ZealmPass","UserInfo",true)));
    //登陆联运sdk,只需要修正strPageName的值(186行),与当前要出的sdk对应,其余方法注释;
    //登陆360sdk,只需要修正strPageName的值(186行),与当前要出的sdk对应,其余方法注释;
    // StartCoroutine(BtnManager.my.BeginTimeOutNoRe(10,2,BtnManager.my.ConnectYuanUnity ,()=>YuanUnityPhoton.GetYuanUnityPhotonInstantiate ().PlayerLoginTSZ(LoginSDKManager.SdkID,LoginSDKManager.sdkToken,"ZealmPass","UserInfo",true)));
    #if UNITY_IOS
    #if SDK_JYIOS
    BtnManager.my.RunBeginTimeOut(10,2,BtnManager.my.ConnectYuanUnity ,()=>YuanUnityPhoton.GetYuanUnityPhotonInstantiate().PlayerLogin91(LoginSDKManager.SdkID,TableRead.strPageName,true),null);
    #elif SDK_ITOOLS
    BtnManager.my.RunBeginTimeOut(10,2,BtnManager.my.ConnectYuanUnity ,()=>YuanUnityPhoton.GetYuanUnityPhotonInstantiate().PlayerLoginItools(LoginSDKManager.SdkID,TableRead.strPageName,true),null);
    #elif SDK_KUAIYONG
    BtnManager.my.RunBeginTimeOut(10,2,BtnManager.my.ConnectYuanUnity ,()=>YuanUnityPhoton.GetYuanUnityPhotonInstantiate().PlayerLoginKYSDK(LoginSDKManager.SdkID,TableRead.strPageName,true),null);
    #elif SDK_XY
    BtnManager.my.RunBeginTimeOut(10,2,BtnManager.my.ConnectYuanUnity ,()=>YuanUnityPhoton.GetYuanUnityPhotonInstantiate().PlayerLoginXY(LoginSDKManager.SdkID,TableRead.strPageName,true),null);
    #elif SDK_I4
    BtnManager.my.RunBeginTimeOut(10,2,BtnManager.my.ConnectYuanUnity ,()=>YuanUnityPhoton.GetYuanUnityPhotonInstantiate().PlayerLoginAS(LoginSDKManager.SdkID,TableRead.strPageName,true),null);
    #elif SDK_ZSY
    BtnManager.my.RunBeginTimeOut(10,2,BtnManager.my.ConnectYuanUnity ,()=>YuanUnityPhoton.GetYuanUnityPhotonInstantiate().PlayerLoginZSYIos(LoginSDKManager.SdkID,TableRead.strPageName,true),null);
    #elif SDK_ZSYIOS
    BtnManager.my.RunBeginTimeOut(10,2,BtnManager.my.ConnectYuanUnity ,()=>YuanUnityPhoton.GetYuanUnityPhotonInstantiate().PlayerLoginCMGE(LoginSDKManager.SdkID,TableRead.strPageName,true),null);
    #elif SDK_PP
    BtnManager.my.RunBeginTimeOut(10,2,BtnManager.my.ConnectYuanUnity ,()=>YuanUnityPhoton.GetYuanUnityPhotonInstantiate().PlayerLoginPP(LoginSDKManager.SdkID,TableRead.strPageName,true),null);
    #elif SDK_TONGBU
    BtnManager.my.RunBeginTimeOut(10,2,BtnManager.my.ConnectYuanUnity ,()=>YuanUnityPhoton.GetYuanUnityPhotonInstantiate().PlayerLoginTB(LoginSDKManager.SdkID,TableRead.strPageName,true),null);
    #elif SDK_HM
    BtnManager.my.RunBeginTimeOut(10,2,BtnManager.my.ConnectYuanUnity ,()=>YuanUnityPhoton.GetYuanUnityPhotonInstantiate().PlayerLoginHM(LoginSDKManager.SdkID,TableRead.strPageName,true),null);
    #endif
    #endif
    #if UNITY_ANDROID
    #if SDK_UC
    StartCoroutine(BtnManager.my.BeginTimeOutNoRe(10, 2, BtnManager.my.ConnectYuanUnity, () => YuanUnityPhoton.GetYuanUnityPhotonInstantiate().PlayerLoginUC(LoginSDKManager.SdkID, true), null));
    #elif SDK_CMGE
    //登陆中手游sdk,只需要修正strPageName的值(186行),与当前要出的sdk对应,其余方法注释;
    StartCoroutine(BtnManager.my.BeginTimeOutNoRe(10,2,BtnManager.my.ConnectYuanUnity ,()=>YuanUnityPhoton.GetYuanUnityPhotonInstantiate ().PlayerLoginZSY(LoginSDKManager.SdkID,true),null));
    #elif SDK_DOWN
    string[] codes = LoginSDKManager.SdkID.Split(';');
    string mid = codes[0];
    string token = codes[1];
    StartCoroutine(BtnManager.my.BeginTimeOutNoRe(10,2,BtnManager.my.ConnectYuanUnity ,()=>YuanUnityPhoton.GetYuanUnityPhotonInstantiate ().PlayerLoginDL(mid,token,true),null));
    Debug.Log("mid=" + mid + " token=" + token);
    #elif SDK_QH
    StartCoroutine(BtnManager.my.BeginTimeOutNoRe(10,2,BtnManager.my.ConnectYuanUnity ,()=>YuanUnityPhoton.GetYuanUnityPhotonInstantiate().PlayerLoginTSZ(LoginSDKManager.SdkID,LoginSDKManager.SdkToken,true),null));
    Debug.Log("uid=" + LoginSDKManager.SdkID);
    #elif SDK_LENOVO
    StartCoroutine(BtnManager.my.BeginTimeOutNoRe(10,2,BtnManager.my.ConnectYuanUnity ,()=>YuanUnityPhoton.GetYuanUnityPhotonInstantiate().PlayerLoginLenovo(LoginSDKManager.SdkID,true),null));
    #else
    //登陆联运sdk,只需要修正strPageName的值(186行),与当前要出的sdk对应,其余方法注释;
    StartCoroutine(BtnManager.my.BeginTimeOutNoRe(10,2,BtnManager.my.ConnectYuanUnity ,()=>YuanUnityPhoton.GetYuanUnityPhotonInstantiate().PlayerLoginLianYun(LoginSDKManager.SdkID,strPageName,true),null));
    #endif
    #endif
    //YuanUnityPhoton.GetYuanUnityPhotonInstantiate().PlayerLoginLianYun(LoginSDKManager.SdkID,channelName,true);
    canSDKLogin = false;
    LoginSDKManager.CanSDKLogin = false;
    }
    if (objBtns != null && !objBtns.active)
    {
    objBtns.SetActiveRecursively(true);
    sdklogin.SetActiveRecursively(true);
    }
    isLoadingEnd = true;
    //if (online != null)
    //{
    // online.SetActiveRecursively(false);
    //}
    }
    public void CloseOnlineBtn()
    {
    if (online != null)
    {
    online.SetActiveRecursively(false);
    }
    }
    private bool isAnnouncementPanelClosed = false;
    // public GameObject logoObj;
    public GameObject btnInfo;
    private bool isLoadingEnd = false;
    /// <summary>
    /// 打开公告面板,当游戏开始加载进度条的瞬间调用此方法
    /// </summary>
    void OpenAnnouncementPanel()
    {
    if (AnnouncementPanel != null && !AnnouncementPanel.active)
    {
    AnnouncementPanel.SetActiveRecursively(true);
    isAnnouncementPanelClosed = false;
    }
    }
    /// <summary>
    /// 关闭公告面板,当公告面板上的关闭按钮被点击时才调用此方法
    /// </summary>
    void CloseAnnouncementPanel()
    {
    //TD_info.NoticeSuccess();//TD接入关闭公告
    if (AnnouncementPanel != null && AnnouncementPanel.active)
    {
    AnnouncementPanel.SetActiveRecursively(false);
    isAnnouncementPanelClosed = true;
    }
    // if (logoObj != null && !logoObj.active)
    // {
    // logoObj.SetActiveRecursively(true);
    // }
    if (btnInfo != null && !btnInfo.active)
    {
    btnInfo.SetActiveRecursively(true);
    }
    if (objBtns != null && !objBtns.active && isLoadingEnd)
    {
    objBtns.SetActiveRecursively(true);
    sdklogin.SetActiveRecursively(true);
    }
    }
    public GameObject AnnouncementPanel;
    /// <summary>
    /// 点击感叹号按钮时的逻辑
    /// </summary>
    void BtnInfoClick()
    {
    if (btnInfo != null && btnInfo.active)
    {
    btnInfo.SetActiveRecursively(false);
    }
    if (AnnouncementPanel != null && !AnnouncementPanel.active)
    {
    AnnouncementPanel.SetActiveRecursively(true);
    isAnnouncementPanelClosed = false;
    }
    if (objBtns != null && objBtns.active)
    {
    objBtns.SetActiveRecursively(false);
    }
    if (sdklogin != null && sdklogin.active)
    {
    sdklogin.SetActiveRecursively(false);
    }
    }
    /// <summary>
    /// Loads the local data.
    /// 复制文件到外部存储
    /// </summary>
    private void loadLocalData()
    {
    StartCoroutine(DownLoad(@"file:///" + Application.dataPath + "/StreamingAssets/"+VERSION_FILE, delegate(WWW localVersion)
    {
    ReplaceLocalRes(VERSION_FILE, localVersion.bytes);
    }));
    StartCoroutine(DownLoad(@"file:///" + Application.dataPath + "/StreamingAssets/"+DATA_NAME, delegate(WWW localData)
    {
    ReplaceLocalRes(DATA_NAME, localData.bytes);
    }));
    /*StartCoroutine(DownLoad(@"file:///" + Application.dataPath + "/StreamingAssets/"+CONFIG_NAME, delegate(WWW localData)
    {
    ReplaceLocalRes(CONFIG_NAME, localData.bytes);
    }));*/
    Debug.Log ("loadLocalData"+ " 复制文件到外部存储");
    }
    /// <summary>
    /// Reads the native file.
    /// 判断目标目录下是否存在文件
    /// </summary>
    void readNativeFile(){
    string versionFilePath = LOCAL_RES_PATH + VERSION_FILE;
    string dataFilePath = LOCAL_RES_PATH + DATA_NAME;
    string configFilePath = LOCAL_RES_PATH + CONFIG_NAME;
    // Debug.Log (versionFilePath);
    //判断目标目录下是否存在文件
    if (File.Exists (versionFilePath) && File.Exists (dataFilePath) ){//&& File.Exists(configFilePath)) {
    //存在
    // Debug.Log("file is have");
    } else {
    //不存在
    loadLocalData();
    }
    }
    }

    - - - Updated - - -

    void SerializationData()
    nothing more found yet
    Last edited by Shoelace; 30-10-16 at 04:20 PM.

  14. #59
    Apprentice djibi is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2016 Join Date
    5Posts

    Re: [Release] MMO RPG Unity3d - Black Wing Blade 2 - Source Code

    Help(

  15. #60
    Apprentice djibi is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2016 Join Date
    5Posts

    Re: [Release] MMO RPG Unity3d - Black Wing Blade 2 - Source Code

    help in C# to make a Converter, gamedata in txt. txt in gamedata. as the client works with this file completely understood, but make the Converter do not have enough knowledge
    the schema of the client file can fully describe who may be a help preferably with knowledge of Russian language, hard to translate
    схему работы клиента с файлом могу полностью описать, кто ни будь помогите желательно с знанием русского языка, сложно перевести
    Last edited by djibi; 26-12-16 at 02:50 AM.



Advertisement