Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RPG Unity3d - Black Wing Blade 2 - Source Code

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Release] MMO RPG Unity3d - Black Wing Blade 2 - Source Code

this game is not full it missing map , i have fix version for this .fixed database and fix client and ydat.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

When you translate something in ydat you need to change md5 hash in version so it will download the new ydat
and what i put? i just need to change in apache version.txt or in client too? and where x.x ?

Yeah it's ok... someone found where items are stock? and where localize prefab for item ?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

and what i put? i just need to change in apache version.txt or in client too? and where x.x ?

Yeah it's ok... someone found where items are stock? and where localize prefab for item ?

yes only in version.txt in apache, you need to put .ydat file in md5 hash and it generate new hash copy new hash and paste it on your version.txt

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone founded item list or monster list ? where are stocked ID + prefab? and where are prefab for item like armors or weapons ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
did i miss something or the gameserver source file was just a trash?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
GameServer Main class: server.Server -> Apply -> Run

i am sorry but that was what i did..however this is the zoomed version of image..the "Main Class server.Server is missing"

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
just to let you guys know that i had the game server running and most of server log translated to english all thanks to brent2421. however without knowing the account table in the database and what kind of encryption they use for password etc is useless. i spent a day to find this info and couldnt get the answer. i just hope somebody will be able to tell which database and table they are on for account login. afterward we can discuss more. thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
just to let you guys know that i had the game server running and most of server log translated to english all thanks to brent2421. however without knowing the account table in the database and what kind of encryption they use for password etc is useless. i spent a day to find this info and couldnt get the answer. i just hope somebody will be able to tell which database and table they are on for account login. afterward we can discuss more. thanks

Database is zealmpass then userinfo, dont know password encryption either.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It use MD5 encryption

da36a038c3ac2ab189074522b7ee84

Anyway, u can creat alot of account in game

Someone found Item List or how to add items ?

King of the bongo
Reaction score
Anyone made up any progress with the map 281? I'm thinking on starting to develop this files, is there anyone else?

Reaction score
map 281 fix -> need change quest info in db ! and Edit .ydat
change other map and all work.:)

1. go mysql
2. Char db. last quest ID
3. Open quest db faund and edit
4. Open .ydat faund qwest id and change map.

Need more info to fix ?

Project lag and old.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a problem. I can not connect to the server even though it starts up normally.
That's what I'm doing:
1) I start the server. OK
2) I make the client configuration and change all the ip addresses to the address of my server.
3) I open Unity3D and open the stage Loadin-1
This is where the client problem connects to the server, although in the console, Unity3D shows that there is a connection to the server and the server itself says that the client has connected, but the next scene with the choice of server and password entry is not loaded.
What am I doing wrong ?
Why is the next scene not loading?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi sone1 can help me to configure Server on the Debian and Client to connect. ?
I will pay for help.
And i can give ssh remote to server.
Pm me if someone can help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is the source code legally optained and shared asking this cause i am working on a lil project

Back