Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WebGame Russian Browser Games Big Pack

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys, just found mirror on my old acc on russian cloud service but there is no all games.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
wow! around 165 games!! still downloading, but merry christmas to you too!!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Its all (very-very) outdated, all buggy and has tonns of injections. Been there years ago. Beware.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its all (very-very) outdated, all buggy and has tonns of injections. Been there years ago. Beware.
He is right, do not bother with them if it's not for educational purposes only. They all are on old PHP version, meaning it's a huge security issue.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
He is right, do not bother with them if it's not for educational purposes only. They all are on old PHP version, meaning it's a huge security issue.

"security issue" as in "my computer and all of its data is at risk"? or as in "hackers may change their account values in the games if i try to set live servers"?

does anybody have an alternative or other recommendations?

speaking of reccomendations, i'm insanely interested in trying to find something like , which is a re-make of an older game developed by a korean company, called 'archmage' (the game, not the company), which, in turn, was inspired by a dos game called 'master of magic'. any idea if anything similar is in this big big pack?

also, could you kindly indicate which php/mysql version ought to be used to run these and/or any other words of advice and recommendation in case 'avoid at all cost' is not taken into consideration?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As in
"hackers may change their account values in the games if i try to set live servers"

They are fun to look at, but if you like to do something with it, it will only cause you time and a lawsuit because someone used your server to DDOS someone via an vulnerability that has not been patched, and you have no idea it's even happening, lmao.

There are 200 vulnerabilities known as of now with php 5 +, let alone the unknown ones.
Example of such are remote attacks.

90 % of the code is deprecated, it's pretty much useless as they are made under PHP5. I don't believe hosting providers even offer that version due to all the risks. So, localhost with php 5 is your only option because anything higher will only output errors.

Back