Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Scarlet Blade Server files + Client + DB

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I try too, but now, no success :(

@orion13 do you remember how you do for hackshield ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
With vendetta client, you Can buy in shop. But when item Come to your bag, it not show, but in database its oki, After you Can see this item with client jun 14 :) in your bag

With client Queens we have issue with hackshield. But Orion Say, if we can bypass this Shield, thé client work 100%
I try but now no succès, because error IS in Korean language and i cant find it inside exe :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hackshield block us :(

der - Scarlet Blade Server files + Client + DB - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How we can remove hackshield from Queens.exe ?
because dll injection dont work, when start exe, hackshield block with error before the game start.

Now we have 2 clients that can connect to server and play with issue :
- Vendetta client, can play with major issue : all items are hidden
- Client jun 14, can play all game with one major issue : we cant buy/sell item, cant enhance item, identify (other issue with achivements dont work)

Other Client Queens.exe maybe can work at 100% but at start is block with hackshield

It will be good if we can read DFS files, but now we cant :(

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@ashlay You had converter DFS xls from Dragona, it work with dfs files from scarlet blade? if yes can you give me ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I found sources for converter, but i cant compile it, i dont know how, i am not C++ dev :(

Anyone can do it? i will send sources

Back